Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Work sort of took over at the time so I put my stuff in the attic. I do have a crochet hook lying around so I might actually try that.

Hehe, be careful if you're concentrating you don't develop what my brother calls "xPPx's knitting face", which is basically just me sitting there with my tongue out.. :p

ahh i see, might be an idea to try that out:)

hehe, my mom does that :p I'll try not to though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Also watch this :pac:

well this was sad alright :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yup

*wipes away tear*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Here Joya, take a look at this.

It's from one of my favourite movies of all time, Ghost in the Shell, which was pretty much what got me into anime. There's no spoilers in this, it's just a downright breathtaking sequence, it's when the major arrives in Hong Kong and it's just eye-popping. It's amazing to think that it's just setting up the location, you get a sense of a living, breathing place. It's also relating to how the major is having an existential crisis because of her cyborg body, she doesn't even know if she's human any more or if there's anything of her even left, so during this sequence she sees her own face in a crowd, on a store mannequin, etc. And the music is amazing too.

That right there is why I love anime, that animation as a medium can be downright incredible.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll never forget seeing the trailer for Ghost in the shell as a kid around 95 and thinking yeah I need to watch that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'll never forget seeing the trailer for Ghost in the shell as a kid around 95 and thinking yeah I need to watch that.
    aw yes.. good to remind me :d)))

btw i have a full day of some conference at microsoft tomorrow so will have to go to dreamlandia for a while...

talk laters :-)

will comment on that links tom too.... nite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heading to bed, so g'night guys :) x

Sweet dreams you too o/

nighty night folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Just had a second taco...nom nom nom...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awfully quiet in here tonight..

hi paws ;)

I suppose without Grem it would be quiet! An awful chatter box that one :pac:

*Love you Grem, really* :D

We can but try to live up to her mighty chats ;)

Just had myself a little carrot cake, NOMS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

That stupid Kylie Jenner challenge needs to die. If they want it that bad I'll punch them in the mouth.

I miss her all ready :( When is she coming back? :o

KKkitty wrote: »
    That stupid Kylie Jenner challenge needs to die. If they want it that bad I'll punch them in the mouth.

What's this now?

No idea Mozz, but who do I have to yap about Steam Powered Giraffe with now? And Bunny? :o

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    What's this now?

Kim kardashian's little sister has full lips due to lip liner so all the cool kids are trying to get the look by sucking jars and bottles to achieve it.

Links234 wrote: »
    No idea Mozz, but who do I have to yap about Steam Powered Giraffe with now? And Bunny? :o

From now on, she's not allowed leave us :pac: EVER!!
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Kim kardashian's little sister has full lips due to lip liner so all the cool kids are trying to get the look by sucking jars and bottles to achieve it.

Ahh yes..I think I saw something on that earlier..complete stupidity..let them off I say, the look like fools doing it :pac:

• Advertisement

Im watching a show called outlander, seems interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    hi paws
    Hello there :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I suppose without Grem it would be quiet! An awful chatter box that one
    I seem to be making up for her not being here though.

We do miss ya Grem :)
    KKkitty wrote:
    I've heard about that. It's beyond idiotic.

Think a guy tried it and the glass broke and cut his lip.

From now on, she's not allowed leave us :pac: EVER!!

I'm serious, I need someone else to be a fangirl with, you can't do it on your own! Will you be my fellow Steam Powered Giraffe fangirl Mozz?

Was gonna gush about Bunny's artwork, because well, I know Grem likes dragons and...

tumblr_nn68slrk8T1tac7ouo2_1280.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Can't model to tired >.< I forgot how good Tarja from nightwish was as a singer!!

^^

That's some awesome art work I must say Links!! :D

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Can't model to tired >.< I forgot how good Tarja from nightwish was as a singer!!

Ah, I'm lucky I got to see Nightwish live while she was still in the band :D
    ^^

That's some awesome art work I must say Links!! :D

http://bunnybennett.tumblr.com/

She's mega talented ;)

Good night pals o/

That wine didn't agree with me at all.

• Advertisement

Away so soon Seph?

What did you and the wine disagree over, KKkitty?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement