Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Congrats mozzie, hope the hotel works out for you,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I see Ted,

I think animation can be an absolutely incredible medium.
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    And that's how I feel about wrestling talk :pac:

What about anime about wrestling?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Same here man. It seems a bit more straight forward anyway!

Links234 wrote: »

What about anime about wrestling?! :pac:

*head explodes*

Same here man. It seems a bit more straight forward anyway!

We could organise the Nocs beers in the hotel :D

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    We could organise the Nocs beers in the hotel :D

O.O

I am sure they would be delighted with the custom :D :pac:

O.O

I am sure they would be delighted with the custom :D :pac:

Could be the first & last time it happens there,

You know who I am talking about !!!

You .

:p

Could be the first & last time it happens there,

You know who I am talking about !!!

You .

:p

Excuse me now, I am a well behaved young lady! I cause no trouble whatsoever!

*she says while hungover* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Excuse me now, I am a well behaved young lady! I cause no trouble whatsoever!

*she says while hungover* :pac:

I have often thought I was grand on a night out............then came the flash backs............ug *shivers*

A valuable lesson learned do notttttttt let me watch any fighting or superhero movies when pissed!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not something I ever got into. Never really watched any animated stuff growing up.
    Joya wrote: »
    aw jezz thats makin me sick ... i mean hes drunk but id wanna vo*it watchin'...

well that d make us three im afraid :o

or at least two and a half

Oh........ohhhhh I see :(

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Oh........ohhhhh I see :(

:pac:

i like some of the arts like drawings and some characters which i even don't know who they are like
    who is this
    av-205223.gif

but yea those cartoons (and i may be wrong) are like
    hmm how to put it
    (actually i know but dont want to hurt ye )
    well anyway, you get the point :d))

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I have often thought I was grand on a night out............then came the flash backs............ug *shivers*

A valuable lesson learned do notttttttt let me watch any fighting or superhero movies when pissed!!!!

I didn't have a whole lot last night, a few quite ones in town with my sister in law and her fiancé. Came home around half oneish and went to bed. Woke up this morning and was fine all day, got some stuff done but OH was smoking a cigarette earlier at our friends house and the smell of it just turned me. I feel now I am after drinking a litre of vodka when it was only three Kopparbergs.

I had tests done at Christmas and January regarding my liver and the doctors had me up the walls telling me it was damaged. Turned out it was a false alarm :rolleyes: Still though, it scared the bejayus out of me and I am now more wary of what I drink and how much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

have to say the new layout of boards looks quite good:)

might be meeting another broadise sometime in the future:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

i like some of the arts like drawings and some characters which i even don't know who they are like
    who is this
    av-205223.gif

but yea those cartoons (and i may be wrong) are like
    hmm how to put it
    (actually i know but dont want to hurt ye )
    well anyway, you get the point :d))

You don't have to explain to me at all joya, I get anime ain't everyone's cup of tea :)

Someone mention tea?

**holds mug out**

Someone mention tea?

**holds mug out**

Yes ted ,here's the tea

*pours a liquid into teds mug and puts hand over mouth to muffle evil laughter*

Yes ted ,here's the tea

Ted, I wouldn't drink that if I were you....

Yes ted ,here's the tea

**goes to take a sip & notices Seph giggling**

Hey now what is this?

**sniffs**

This smells like that 'N' work muck.

*starts laughing uncontrollably*

**throws mug out the window**

0.jpg

• Advertisement

I didn't have a whole lot last night, a few quite ones in town with my sister in law and her fiancé. Came home around half oneish and went to bed. Woke up this morning and was fine all day, got some stuff done but OH was smoking a cigarette earlier at our friends house and the smell of it just turned me. I feel now I am after drinking a litre of vodka when it was only three Kopparbergs.

I had tests done at Christmas and January regarding my liver and the doctors had me up the walls telling me it was damaged. Turned out it was a false alarm :rolleyes: Still though, it scared the bejayus out of me and I am now more wary of what I drink and how much.

I hate that I wish doctors would word things a little less harshly well until tests are all done.

Last year I had 3 biopsy's a graft and a stream of blood tests. Last 2 years I have been battling feeling exhausted, hot skin rashes, consent nausea and headaches if I had not worked on a cancer ward I would have been more worried by what my doc said......she basically said yeah thats it for me your fecked mate was nice knowing you, but it may be nothing :P

I have now changed doc's

The type of cancer they thought I might have I admit I was not fully up to speed on, but it was rare. Got to go again for more tests in a few months again to make sure all is well. But looks grand :D

:eek:

Sorry to hear that Sats, hope you get the all clear.

Ditto what Ted said. I hope you do get the all clear and that all turns up for the better! We're all here rooting for ya Sat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

You don't have to explain to me at all joya, I get anime ain't everyone's cup of tea :)
    i was just sayin :d))

btw really do you know who is in that gif ? i really like it (not even sure if that is a girl or not) but yes, i was thinking of making it as me avatar .d))

i was just sayin :d))

btw really do you know who is in that gif ? i really like it (not even sure if that is a girl or not) but yes, i was thinking of making it as me avatar .d))

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

:eek:

Sorry to hear that Sats, hope you get the all clear.

No needs to be sorry :) it is what it is Tedders :) I am lucky so far :D

So far it turned out to be a kidney infection (misdiagnosed) and an allergy to certain chemicals so far (at the same time >.<. Oh and a non cancer tumor bump :P

There just going to rule out my ovarian pain next and then a final cancer test in a few months, but like I am very optimistic nothing has turned up so far the second biopsy, they found had signs but when they went back again they had gone so yippe ki eh mother***** :P

Was just about to post ask Links who is that in picture :o

Edit: we are over 500 posts into new Lair already :eek:

Ditto what Ted said. I hope you do get the all clear and that all turns up for the better! We're all here rooting for ya Sat :)

You are all such sweeties but ill be grand :P

I'm gonna go make curry ;)

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm gonna go make curry ;)
    :O what kind?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement