Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So which ''celebrity'' are we ripping on this evening??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah, I'm lucky I got to see Nightwish live while she was still in the band :D

http://bunnybennett.tumblr.com/

She's mega talented ;)

Before the crapper hit the fan so to speak :P She is fair good never was a massive fan tbh of the fan good but a bit soft for me :P but got listening to her solo stuff and in a way it is a tiny bit better vocal wise or maybe I think that cause I have not listened to NW in an age........love lacuna coil!!!! Prefer them I does

Good night pals o/

Night if ya go, let me know if that show be any good lad :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So which ''celebrity'' are we ripping on this evening??
    Somebody I don't care to even look up because I think it'll hurt my braincells to find out about them
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    Before the crapper hit the fan so to speak :P She is fair good never was a massive fan tbh of the fan good but a bit soft for me :P but got listening to her solo stuff and in a way it is a tiny bit better vocal wise or maybe I think that cause I have not listened to NW in an age........love lacuna coil!!!! Prefer them I does
    I'd prefer Nightwish myself, but yeah Lacuna Coil are awesome ;)

Had we managed to get you hooked on Steam Powered Giraffe yet btw?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Away so soon Seph?

What did you and the wine disagree over, KKkitty?

Ya i cant keep my eyes open anymore

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Night if ya go, let me know if that show be any good lad :P

It just finished there, seems good,id watch it again, its based on a series of books from what i can see, it was fairly raunchy though in parts :o:D

night again pals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I said don't give me a hangover but the wine had different ideas.

Goodnight Seph ;)

Somebody I don't care to even look up because I think it'll hurt my braincells to find out about them

I'd prefer Nightwish myself, but yeah Lacuna Coil are awesome ;)

Had we managed to get you hooked on Steam Powered Giraffe yet btw?

Sorry Links no, but I do see the appeal visionary wise :D
    They kind of remind me of actually hold on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbB0apnfJWU
    If only this was a real band >.< I think its the opening and movement that remind me of spg :/

uh-huh, well... that was something :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed time for me, guys and gals.

Night night x

Nighty night xPPx ;)

uh-huh, well... that was something :o

Best fake band ever the movie is brill if you have not seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiIAmqQPkT8 to bed whilst I air keyguitar.
    Night y'all

So much groove in the drum track :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Mother of Jesus Links!! What in the name of God is that!!!! It's like something with an eye that's gangrenous!!! :D:D And why are all yer pics n' shtuff so fecking big!!!! A ninth of that size would be enough!! :D

Congrats on job mozz! Is this like a Part-time gig to run with yer Course or was it something you were looking for for work placement? Oh, actually I saw you posted somewhere about getting in Broadband. Can you tell me how long did the whole process take, and did you have an active phone-line to start with, or did someone have to come in to install the phone-line first?

How is everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Congrats on job mozz! Is this like a Part-time gig to run with yer Course or was it something you were looking for for work placement? Oh, actually I saw you posted somewhere about getting in Broadband. Can you tell me how long did the whole process take and did you have an active phone-line to start with or did someone have to come in to install the phone-line first?

How is everyone?

Hey KM!!

I am doing good here, watching American Horror Story!

Anyway, this is a permanent job (hopefully it'll last more than the season). I am finished the course within the next week or that so this is something that I wanted to get before the college was let out :pac:

Yeah I got Vodafone simply broadband. There was an existing line in the house but they had to "activate" it. In fairness it took them the bones of a week, which wasn't too bad. And it is unlimited too :D Well worth looking into!

Mother of Jesus Links!! What in the name of God is that!!!! It's like something with an eye that's gangrenous!!! :D:D And why are all yer pics n' shtuff so fecking big!!!! A ninth of that size would be enough!! :D

What? Which?! :eek:

And that's not big at all, what?

I would like to sleep. However, my Mam is annoyed at my brother for having his DVD player on, so she has decided that she wants to sulk downstairs by turning the TV on at half 1 in the morning. Meanwhile, my brother is asleep and everyone else is wide awake.

Ridiculous. Absolutely f**king ridiculous. I honestly should have even tried to move while I was working.

:mad:

Daredevil has been picked up for a 2nd season on Netflix :D

http://marvel.com/news/tv/24478/netflix_orders_a_second_season_of_marvels_daredevil

that sounds terrible Paws, sounds like something my mum would do too :o

• Advertisement

I would like to sleep. However, my Mam is annoyed at my brother for having his DVD player on, so she has decided that she wants to sulk downstairs by turning the TV on at half 1 in the morning. Meanwhile, my brother is asleep and everyone else is wide awake.

Ridiculous. Absolutely f**king ridiculous. I honestly should have even tried to move while I was working.

:mad:

If you feel like moving all the way down the country, I have a room to let :o :pac:

I don't mean to make fun of your situation Paws, families are highly frustrating, that I do know.

Links234 wrote:
    that sounds terrible Paws, sounds like something my mum would do too
    Are all mothers like this?! Honestly, talk about overreacting! :o
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    If you feel like moving all the way down the country, I have a room to let

I don't mean to make fun of your situation Paws, families are highly frustrating, that I do know.

You could be sorry you said that :pac:

Ah no you're grand.. The TV is either off or muted now so she's sitting downstairs probably staring into space. :confused:

You could be sorry you said that :pac:

Ah no you're grand.. The TV is either off or muted now so she's sitting downstairs probably staring into space. :confused:

My grandmother used to do that a lot. Just sit in the dark staring into space. She was pretty moody woman and if she got mad or cross she would storm out of the room and just sit on her own and sulk.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Canadialand is wicked lads.. However I'm already dreading the post catch up for the lair!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Canadialand is wicked lads.. However I'm already dreading the post catch up for the lair!!

Hey G.

I take it wicked in a good way .

**imagines a coven of witches crackling around a big steaming cauldron**

Chat here will wait for no-one.

That's the downfall for going on hols

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey G.

I take it wicked in a good way .

**imagines a coven of witches crackling around a big steaming cauldron**

Chat here will wait for no-one.

That's the downfall for going on hols

How will I know if ye missed me??

How will I know if ye missed me??

We will post a "We miss Grem" message daily. :)

Dont be silly woman, of course we'll miss you. We are like one big family here. Probably get on better than most families too.

There will be a test when you return to ensure you are catching up on proceedings :P.

Good morning, lovely people! :)

How are we all today?

I'm getting up soon. I have WW today and then I'm volunteering in that charity shop again. Think I'll treat myself to a spot of lunch then. Not sure where, I'll see what I'm in the mood for.

My Mam seems to be still sulking. She just asked my brother a question and I can tell by the tone of her voice.. Great. At least I'm getting out of the house for the day.

Morning Paws.

• Advertisement

How's Ted today? :)

Apologies for the rant above.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement