Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No need to apologise.

Don't think I could go back to living fulltime with family again. Enjoy my freedom too much now.

All good here at the moment, cup of tae to get the body ready for the day.

have you stocked up on any more James Patterson books?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm losing my marbles, slowly but surely. At least now I have the car and I can escape if I need to. I'm so glad I'm getting out of here today.

I currently have 3 James Patterson books that I found in a charity shop, but yesterday I discovered one of them is the second in a series so I have to try find the first one somewhere. :o

I don't know why I didn't try reading these type of books sooner tbh. I also have another book called The Night Ferry by an Australian author called Michael Robotham. I read one of his books a few months ago and loved it. :D

Yep, you can head away, even if it is just 2 miles down the road & to read.

CD of hozier too.

Lol, of course. Hozier cures all. :D

Working today there Ted?

Lol, of course. Hozier cures all. :D

Working today there Ted?

Just about to head out the door.

Chat later I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

In Microsoft ATM
    feels fancy :))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhh you working in there for the day?

Morning btw o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ohhh you working in there for the day?

Morning btw o/
    yup! :)))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

If I had to live at home again it would end up being a tlc match for most things :p

I wish I stayed in bed today the pollen be strong today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. I have to get up soon and do some cleaning around the place. Was meant to be heading out on a boat trip today but something came up with my friends which left them short of money. Maybe another day!

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Morning all. I have to get up soon and do some cleaning around the place. Was meant to be heading out on a boat trip today but something came up with my friends which left them short of money. Maybe another day!

Hate that I have bits to do today that will cost me money I really would rather spend on myself....such as on parking some places charge an arm and a leg for it >.<

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hate that I have bits to do today that will cost me money I really would rather spend on myself....such as on parking some places charge an arm and a leg for it >.<

Yeah, same. I hate getting money into my hand and then it's gone again. Ooh hopefully the job trial will go well and I can earn a bit more! BTE is not much and living in a place with high rent and a lot of bills, it doesn't leave a lot of money for fun :(

Yeah, same. I hate getting money into my hand and then it's gone again. Ooh hopefully the job trial will go well and I can earn a bit more! BTE is not much and living in a place with high rent and a lot of bills, it doesn't leave a lot of money for fun :(

Bte? Oh I am sure you will have the job in the bag. I was in a high rent place yearrrrrs ago when I was earning good money back in the day, stupid really. Nice place and all but a waste of money tbh.

Me and the other half found a nice little cottage luckily within budget that we do odd jobs to like mow the lawn or such to help avoid rent hikes. Which does help plus we are lucky that himself's parents has a lawn mower and such :P

It is crazy one place I rented for 650 3/4 yrs ago is now 950. Seems to be on the up and up in this area. Some houses we went to view where right holes looking for a grand deposit more then the rent. As if.

We live on a budget since we only bring in so much we use hot spotting for laptops and x box. And I do things like buy my dogs injections and give it to them myself.

I like to keep it minimal less stressful some folk have huge internet bills (mainly due to them only being able to get eircom) and phone contracts for fancy phones, and littlewoods contracts which are nice and all but I would rather go out then have a fancy phone. (but I do like littlewoods) :P

You know since it is hotting up you could go for picknicks or hikes. Also there should be free events around the town for le summer. That is what we mainly do. Jaysus I sound tight :P

Money doesn't last long at all these days though soon as my money lands in the bank its attacked for bank charges if there is any and then bills, pain the left one really.

BTE is Back To Education. It's for those who are on jobseekers who wish to return to education. It's still amounts to the same money as jobseekers but still, least you're out learning and up skilling.

Yeah I had to move away from where I was living because it was way too rural and I don't have a car anymore. Rent was cheap there but what we were saving in that we were spending on petrol/tax/insurance. There wasn't a lot of work out that way either. I got work last year in fairness, which wasn't too bad but I ended up going to college and I couldn't keep working with the course.

We live on a budget too. Our rent is high for us because we are so used to living back in the other place with it being so low. We tend to go out to the beaches a lot and go down the park a good bit. We enjoy the simple things. We're lucky with our internet here. We have Vodafone, it's unlimited and it's less than forty euros. A guy from Eircom called around Monday wanting to know if we would change over to them. Laughed him from the door and told him where to go. Eircom are just a pack of thieves!

Ara the Biker Fest is the one I am looking forward to!! :D I know the Rally of The Lakes is on soon but my god does that draw some right pack of assholes to the town. (I am not saying that everyone who comes to the Rally is an asshole, just a few bad eggs seem to filter in).

I'd like to order stuff from Littlewoods but OH is dead set against it. He let his ex girlfriend put an account into his name and sure she let it all build up and the **** hit the fan then. He got into a pile of trouble with it but she sorted it eventually! I have an account in my name and in fairness I am responsible enough when it comes to those kinds of bills. I just don't leave them there and let them build up.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I laughed at this harder than i should've :pac:

11159480_504336726382519_8616170631035608610_n.jpg?oh=e0e9c7d4eff0b0a1510d9ad2656889a7&oe=55E26748&__gda__=1436376980_bd2b57528a982055e84cd995f8ae124f

BTE is Back To Education. It's for those who are on jobseekers who wish to return to education. It's still amounts to the same money as jobseekers but still, least you're out learning and up skilling.

Yeah I had to move away from where I was living because it was way too rural and I don't have a car anymore. Rent was cheap there but what we were saving in that we were spending on petrol/tax/insurance. There wasn't a lot of work out that way either. I got work last year in fairness, which wasn't too bad but I ended up going to college and I couldn't keep working with the course.

We live on a budget too. Our rent is high for us because we are so used to living back in the other place with it being so low. We tend to go out to the beaches a lot and go down the park a good bit. We enjoy the simple things. We're lucky with our internet here. We have Vodafone, it's unlimited and it's less than forty euros. A guy from Eircom called around Monday wanting to know if we would change over to them. Laughed him from the door and told him where to go. Eircom are just a pack of thieves!

Ara the Biker Fest is the one I am looking forward to!! :D I know the Rally of The Lakes is on soon but my god does that draw some right pack of assholes to the town. (I am not saying that everyone who comes to the Rally is an asshole, just a few bad eggs seem to filter in).

I'd like to order stuff from Littlewoods but OH is dead set against it. He let his ex girlfriend put an account into his name and sure she let it all build up and the **** hit the fan then. He got into a pile of trouble with it but she sorted it eventually! I have an account in my name and in fairness I am responsible enough when it comes to those kinds of bills. I just don't leave them there and let them build up.

Oh duh on my part :p and yay for upskilling :D

One thing about online shopping I never ever do it on credit I save up for weeks than splurge I usually wait for the seasons to change ie buy winter clothes in the summer and visa versa made a killing last year got 3 coats priced at over two hundred each for forty a pop really good warehouse ones. Only thing is you got to be there early to get certain sizes. Before their snapped up. What a tit his ex was.

Yeah assholes do be around a lot for certain things I normally stay well clear.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I laughed at this harder than i should've :pac:

11159480_504336726382519_8616170631035608610_n.jpg?oh=e0e9c7d4eff0b0a1510d9ad2656889a7&oe=55E26748&__gda__=1436376980_bd2b57528a982055e84cd995f8ae124f

Hahahaha! Love it! :D

I got a sweet chilli chicken sub and chips in Supermacs earlier. I won't lie, I savoured every mouthful. :D

Hahahaha! Love it! :D

I got a sweet chilli chicken sub and chips in Supermacs earlier. I won't lie, I savoured every mouthful. :D

And why not got to do that every once in a while.....speaking of :p

^ Yum!!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is that a cocktail SR?

• Advertisement

Is that a cocktail SR?

Hells yeah it is :D a berry daiquiri at that lad :p

Ohhhhhhh very intriguing :-D

I have a Capri Sun :pac:

A capari sun is better tgen no capari sun.....

*hick

Are you feeling Tipsy SR :-D?

Are you feeling Tipsy SR :-D?

I forgot I took a antistimine today so one drink is like a sixer depending on what the drink is.....id go for I am merry :D and stuffed more Mexican food was consumed today. Now to wait for it to cool to walk the hounds.

That ball is still in the sky here

Heyo lovely people :)

Hows Ms Paws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

k3afkx.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement