Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Bad Man Tipster

• 13-05-2016 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Any of yous following this fella on Twitter or Facebook?

He does these 10 euro to 1000 euro challenges and seems to be fairly good.

A lot of his tips are goals scored in live games, for example, Spurs v Norwich at 0-0 with 60 mins gone, he may throw up a tip of over 0.5 goals at 8/15 or whatever price is on offer.

He does it more often than not in less known leagues like Russian, Danish, Norwegian etc and seems to get a lot of them right.

You obviously need an online account to do his tips straight away as they come in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Had a look there, he has a treble at approx 10/1 for today, so had a go at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭ Kohen Grumpy Python

Crap name, but with 37,500 followers guess it's sticking. Mainly just random 'kick the ball' markets.

Like the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩ tweet effect,
    when (if) a winner comes in. Pretty sure there are surplus letters being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

He had 150k followers last week and someone hacked his account so he started a new one.

He seems to get a good few right so worth watching at least

He's on a roll today. Two bets away from 1k

Think he just put up a circa '950/1 kicktheball accumulator' via his Twatter account.
    This is a bit more like it, be interesting to see how it fairs from 3pm onwards.
    All this previous stuff was very dull and safe 6/4 type singles.

• Advertisement

He blew it today in the 10 to 1000 challenge. Up to 750 after 9 bets, went for the 10th for 1000 and bust

Am going to see if I can follow his next challenge, even though I read this:

http://coolsmedia.com/be-a-football-tipster/

Totally agree, he's little more than a '365 Affiliated agent that picks some of the lowest football odds possible,
    yesterday was an exception and thus a couple of selections naturally let him down.

'365 are one of the most rampant affiliate commission marketeers out there.

eamonnq wrote:
    Am going to see if I can follow his next challenge, even though I read this:

Thanks for that link. It's a good article and has opened my eyes. Looks like some of these "tipsters" are making a nice living for themselves with the 30% commission they're making.

No wonder there is tons of them popping up on twitter and FB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I'm becoming a tipster! :D

btw, I can't be the only one who gets Bet365 pop ups in all sorts of places - including pron sites. They have no shame!

• Advertisement

Thanks for that link. It's a good article and has opened my eyes. Looks like some of these "tipsters" are making a nice living for themselves with the 30% commission they're making.

No wonder there is tons of them popping up on twitter and FB.

Still plenty of people were building up decent money from his bets, don't think I would have the 'balls' to stick with it all the way to the 1000 though, if I got up around the few hundred mark I would probably bank half of it and stake the other half maybe!!

I don't use Bet365 though, and finding his bets takes me too long sometimes that it is too late!!

The best thing to do is run two bets in parallel - go with €12.5 on each then after 7 or 8 bets if you get that far cash one out and let the other run.

The best thing to do is run two bets in parallel - go with €12.5 on each then after 7 or 8 bets if you get that far cash one out and let the other run.

Would that not be the same as just staking half of what you have after the 7/8 bets and withdrawing the other half ?

eamonnq wrote: »

Would that not be the same as just staking half of what you have after the 7/8 bets and withdrawing the other half ?
    It would be the same except if you have two bets running in parallel, if one fails you still have the second bet to go with.

Its a good system, pity I don't have an online account to give it a go:( - (I dont have one because I was told by a mate who works for the largest bank in Ireland, I cannot get a mortgage if I have an online gambling account)

It would be the same except if you have two bets running in parallel, if one fails you still have the second bet to go with.

Its a good system, pity I don't have an online account to give it a go:( - (I dont have one because I was told by a mate who works for the largest bank in Ireland, I cannot get a mortgage if I have an online gambling account)

Sure you would not need a mortgage when you are winning all that money!! :D

I assumed that the 2 x 12.50 bets would be running on the same selections, and once you had the 7/8 bets won, you would cash out one of them and continue with the other one (following the tipster as before).

Yeah I suppose if you're following the tipster it wouldn't make a difference how many bets you have in parallel, if the bets fails you're gonzky..:D

Well it would be double or quits up to a point, but if starting with two stakes of X you win the first 7 bets then you'll have X times Y twice and can cash one and be very relaxed about rolling the other over knowing you are well in profit.

but isn't that the same as starting with a single bet and just taking half of it at some stage along the way and continue staking the other half ? Or am I missing something?

BOOOM!!! (as he would say himself)!!

I got on one his tips, and it came in. Am on my way to the 1k!!! (well maybe 100!).

SLIGHT BOOM.
    Got it also, but was stacked on an accumulator, 1.33 for over 0.5 goals, is fairly useless on its own.

• Advertisement

BETTER BOOM.
    Went for a stab at +1.5 also for the laugh (on that same Aus live FB game),
    which seems also to have materialised also.
    2 down, 9 to go as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

pity I don't have an online account to give it a go:( - I(I dont have one because I was told by a mate who works for the largest bank in Ireland, I cannot get a mortgage if I have an online gambling account)

That would only be true if you are depositing using your credit/debit card. There are plenty of other ways to fund an online account, PayPal, Skrill, Netteller etc and you can deposit/withdraw cash into/from your account with Paddypower and Boylesports.

SLIGHT BOOM.
    Got it also, but was stacked on an accumulator, 1.33 for over 0.5 goals, is fairly useless on its own.

that is just being greedy!! You will get to the 1k too fast by doing it that way!! :D

much faster:

badmanstips_b2_enhanced.png
    badmanstips_20.png

Still think the badman is just a lucky random dipper, picking on average very safe 1.33 odds
    Will entertain his efforts for a short while anyway on the tail end of accumulators.

much faster:

badmanstips_b2_enhanced.png
    badmanstips_20.png

Still think the badman is just a lucky random dipper, picking on average very safe 1.33 odds
    Will entertain his efforts for a short while anyway on the tail end of accumulators.

Would you not set yourself up as a football tipster ? Seems to be handy money even if they eventually lose...........

http://coolsmedia.com/be-a-football-tipster/

The affiliates model does fall close to the 4hr working-week model (see Tim Ferris's book),
    you would however have to deal with rather a few head-the-ball comments/queries on the fb,tw,instagram etc.

Also wouldn't limit oneself to just footy, there is much better value markets out there.

...Anyways lets see what the badman puts up next, usually appears 1st via his twatter feed
    https://twitter.com/TheBadManTips/with_replies, reckon he'll only make it half-way to 1k.

you would however have to deal with rather a few head-the-ball comments/queries on the fb,tw,instagram etc.

...Anyways lets see what the badman puts up next, usually appears 1st via his twatter feed
    https://twitter.com/TheBadManTips/with_replies, reckon he'll only make it half-way to 1k.

You could just ignore them.

eamonnq wrote: »
    You could just ignore them.

You could but the BadManTipster is already getting grief from piles of folks on the twatter, some have been waiting 3hrs! after he promised a tip tonight. One bloke is down to 9% battery on his phone, another posted up a skull on a keyboard.

Luckily however... he didn't back Hull (0-2) to win tonight...

longwait.png

(Pending boom):
    Since the 'badmantipster' has gone awol, here's a possible suitable alternative:
    Liverpool to lift the cup (including via penalties),
    live now, since 7:45pm: @1.61

• Advertisement

Liverpool to lift the cup...

Liverpool 1up at 35mins (D.Sturridge)
    But Sevilla may well equalise with their 64% possession so far...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement