Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's In Your Hand Today?

• 09-02-2016 12:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

I haven't seen one of these kind of threads on boards, so i figured i'd start one off.

Tonight's rotation has been:
    Evic Mini and Kayfun Lite+ W/ Key Lime Cookie by MoleJuice
    30A6DEDC-1B86-4491-A0E6-19DC23E52B2D_zpswgqzm9un.jpg

rDNA 40 and Velocity Clone W/ Milkman
    8E39C7B9-F83D-44B5-A663-4642F4A05926_zpsgb6sop3y.jpg

eSquare DNA 40 and Subtank Mini W/ Mufflinman
    C6372116-E816-4DEC-B23B-50A1CE083D9B_zpspimxikk8.jpg

Zero Mini and Crown Tank W/ Rocketmole by MoleJuice
    AEF54224-9FDE-404C-9AF3-C892F3717061_zps8ljv6uoh.jpg

RX200 and Aromamizer W/ The Fillmore by The Originals
    465C5355-E62A-453C-9EE1-DC36C48B5B01_zpstngjcop9.jpg

IPV D2 and Sapor W/ Lowrider by The Fuu
    A1711C70-D3E0-4CD2-87C0-C0DD1F24DF4B_zpshwdl8ls0.jpg

Yes, i like to change flavours after every few vapes :D I'm sure there's plenty like me.

God Damn photo bucket and massive images.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

Lovely setup you have going there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Looks like I'll be having to try that MoleJuice when the site comes back online.

Also, probably not the best phrasing for the subject line... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Too many to list...approx 50 devices,here's a few 4 x VT,3 x Cuboids,4 x RX200,3 x Istick 40's & 8 x Istick 30's.
    All using TC except the Istick 30's.
    3 juices doubled up.

Soundman wrote: »

LOLLLL (can't do smilys) Don't change it though,it's kinda unique.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

I was waiting for someone to bring that up. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Looks like I'll be having to try that MoleJuice when the site comes back online.

It's great stuff for the price. Bought myself 100mls of the milk mole, 100mls of key lime cookie and an assortment of 5 x 10ml to check out their other flavours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

TinCool wrote: »
    It's great stuff for the price. Bought myself 100mls of the milk mole, 100mls of key lime cookie and an assortment of 5 x 10ml to check out their other flavours.

I got a bottle of Milkmole for herself, and got myself Muffinmole, Rocketmole and key lime cookie.

Going to wait until payday and consider a sample pack or two and see what else they have.

:eek:uYlzIc.jpg

Not sure if this works,anyway it's a Snow Wolf 200 w with a Melo 2 and T Juice Vamp Vape.

Seems to work ok.:D Could be a tad bigger,anyone any ideas on how to make it bigger,, ooops no pun intended,the photo guys!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

jno547 wrote:
    Not sure if this works,anyway it's a Snow Wolf 200 w with a Melo 2 and T Juice Vamp Vape.

Everyone is probably wondering when it's going to be for sale!

• Advertisement

lia5Zu.jpg

Think this is better,sorry folks I'm experimenting.
    Jaysus thats big alright,think I have it sussed.

Ionised wrote: »
    Everyone is probably wondering when it's going to be for sale!

Nooooo,keeping it.

Last one today,
    Sigelei 100w,Aspire Cleito and Teleos Remixed The Milk 2.

5Vxe0e.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Here's me
    MVP/ kf4/ Jack the ripple 3mg
    Evic vt/ iSubg/ it's toast 3mg

Love Jack the Ripple in a dripper. Kinda tastes like the Brunch ice cream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Evic mini TC with the Bellus RTA. Dual coil @ 0.4ohm, where I like to be mostly. Filled with some of my own custard

oimgbH4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

jno547 wrote: »
    Love Jack the Ripple in a dripper. Kinda tastes like the Brunch ice cream.

That and ty4 have been all day vapes for me lately!

QKfHoF.jpg

Loving this Pico and Melo 3 mini,think it's stuck in my hand since I got it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Filled with some of my own custard

Oh come on. Not one person here prepared to climb on this giveaway line?

Ionised wrote: »
    Oh come on. Not one person here prepared to climb on this giveaway line?

heh, well, it's not THAT creamy! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

KdfrF4L.jpg

Zero - Firebird - NYC by Quest

KVLT Soulreaper - Dotmod Petri 1.5 - Cloud Cap - DHD Trickster - OG Snaxx KRYMPXX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

How are finding that Firebird?

I'm waiting on mine to be delivered!

8mm wrote: »
    How are finding that Firebird?

I'm waiting on mine to be delivered!

It's great! Not a fantastic MTL tank, it's a bit airy, like a very restrictive lung hit.
    But i can't fault it, love it.

It's picky about wicking tho, needs to be wicked like the hurricane, wick can't be sticking out the juice holes.

The Zero's are good mods but I haven't used my two for 3 months because I get a funny feeling in my hand when I touch them,just like GrimmGreen,he wont touch anything that feels like pennies,weird so it is but I really can't stand holding the Zero.
    Eventually,I did buy a couple of Crocodile wraps yesterday & I hope these work...
    http://zapwrapz.co.uk/products/zerosleeve

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

The Zero's are good mods but I haven't used my two for 3 months because I get a funny feeling in my hand when I touch them,just like GrimmGreen,he wont touch anything that feels like pennies,weird so it is but I really can't stand holding the Zero.
    Eventually,I did buy a couple of Crocodile wraps yesterday & I hope these work...

I've had one on my subox 50w since last year. Still perfect. Hasn't lifted at all at all.

Love the Zero's,I've a couple of jwraps on mine,nice textured feel to them. If you ever dislike them so much that you intend to sell them keep me in mind :D

jno547 wrote: »
    Love the Zero's,I've a couple of jwraps on mine,nice textured feel to them. If you ever dislike them so much that you intend to sell them keep me in mind :D

I'll do that Doc...

cCyaxft.jpg

Falling in love with this inde duo RDA...... it's big but that airflow is shockingly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

cCyaxft.jpg

Falling in love with this inde duo RDA...... it's big but that airflow is shockingly good.

Now that's a fire button !

• Advertisement

cCyaxft.jpg

Bing-Bong-Bing-Bong - Hi Mrs Bah can Rony come out to play?

YalCx9.jpg

Tank is an Avocado RDTA,Genesis type build where the deck is on top of the tank and the wick hangs down.
    I've tried a couple of different builds in this and my favourite is 0.4 dual Kanthal and on the RX at 50W.
    Was a bit wary about leaks on this as the older types were notorious for emptying their contents in your pocket but so far so good and no spit back either.
    Still trying out where the best place to leave the wick ends is,not much difference in vape quality so far and I've had them resting on the base and about half way up the tank.
    Almost forgot,the flavour off this is sensational,on par with any dripper I've used or even better.
    Couple of cons,it's pricey,€45. Filling with a dual coil build needs a needle top bottle or syringe as the wick holes are also the fill holes.
    Overall well worth it and any flavour chasers out there should check this out.

383810.jpg

Fire Bird on a SMPL mech mod.

Really enjoying this setup and getting a lovely vape of it.

Good quality clone though I did have to change out the o-rings that held the glass due to them being very slightly too small.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭Doge

So the cool fire IV came this morning with the I sub G tank, and also the 5 x 2 Ohm spare coils.

Was out in Wilton and decided to buy some Eco Clouds Custard Cake flavour while I'm waiting on my package from ichorliquids in the Isle Of Man.

To my surprise when I got home the package from ichorliquids was there way waiting for me!

2tPWOAM.jpg

The ichorliquids have your first name and a unique serial number on each label which is a professional touch, the labels themselves are sticky though. They also have No nicotine written on them, if you ordered nicotine free ones that is.

I asked them to throw in a free empty bottle and they did as you can see in the pic!

On my first inhale i thought I must have down something wrong a I couldnt feel it going down, and to my surprise there was a nice cloud of vapour that came out on the exhale!

I thought, wow this is so much better than smoking! I started on 20 watts and I think I'll keep it on that for outdoor use, its the lowest recommended wattage for the 0.5 ohm coils.

I have to say though that the flavour of the Eco Clouds Custrard Cake was quite subtle, even at 25 watts with the airflow hole all the way open.

I also found that priming the I Sub G coil with high VG was a bit of a pain, i poked holes in the cotton, and used the suction method to avoid dry hits.

I must have overdone the suction method as it was gargling afterwards.

Some e liquid leaked under neath the coil on me also.

How do you guys switch between eliquids btw?
    I find that you cant completely use up the old one without getting dry hits when theres little liquid left.

It seems you just have to throw the new liquid in on top of the old one.

I cant wait for the Velocity clone to come, it should be much less hassle to use high VG with.

I use a dripper if I want to hop around a lot of flavours and use tanks if I want to stick around on a flavour for a while. I have many tanks+mods though so it's easy to pop around whatever I fancy.

The intensity of a flavour can vary a lot day to day, hour to hour. Sometimes my buds get burned out and it can take a little while for them to recover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭j26m

Doge wrote: »

.....How do you guys switch between eliquids btw?
    I find that you cant completely use up the old one without getting dry hits when theres little liquid left.

It seems you just have to throw the new liquid in on top of the old one...

At this stage I have 3 tanks on the go with different flavours in each, so if I fancy a change in flavour I just switch tank. The result is I'm not changing flavours in the tank half as often as I was at the start.

When I am changing flavours, I vape what's in it down to as close as I dare, then ditch the last bit. I clean out the tank as much as I can with tissue if it can be done, otherwise by shaking it out.
    I dry off the coil as much as possible with some tissue, and load up the new juice.

You have to accept the first couple of drags will be a bit funky, but afterwards it's fine.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the help guys!

The smiling Velocity clone came today with 2 x 0.8 ohm coils, spare o rings, 2 different sized mouthpieces and 4 spare grub screws and an alen key:

wuJpdfL.jpg

It was fun putting the thing together from scratch, I set it up with a single coil by bending the legs of the coil to orientate it in the middle of the deck.

It is so much less hassle than the iSub G Tank with Max VG, no more worrying about dry hits or having to prime the coil. Since i'll only be using my mod recreationally like a shisha pipe I don't really need a tank full of e liquid and can just top it up when I need to. I find 17.5 Watts a nice balance for outdoor use.

It is the looser the version but I dont find that a problem as I won't be opening the airflow enough so that the "mouth" is showing.

I find the smaller holes are more than adequete for airflow.

I should proobably have just ordered the cool fire iv mod on its own and bought the Velocity RDA, but who knows, maybe the i Sub G Tank will come in handy in the future.

On the velocity I normally have the robot's mouth about half open, pretty wide, plus his 2 eyes :D But I tend to vape it around 55w, with 0.3 ohm dual coil, or in around 40- 45w for a 0.4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

20160428_135818.jpg

ePA9pR.jpg

• Advertisement

How are finding the Theorem tank and notch coils?

Seems similar to the Avocado, which do you like more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Is that coil submerged in liquid?

The juice only comes up halfway afaik. It's wicked up rest of the way, it's only 2ml capacity, looks more because of the design

8mm wrote: »
    How are finding the Theorem tank and notch coils?

Seems similar to the Avocado, which do you like more?

Both are fantastic and very difficult to choose between either,Theorem is probably more 'travel friendly' due to the afc being just under the drip tip,less likelihood of a leak.I'd probably be more confident having the Theorem in a white shirt pocket filled with Red Astaire than I would the Avocado :D Flavour from both is fantastic,I've only used the notch coil so far,0.21,70W so it's well able for power and spews clouds.
    EGriff wrote: »
    Is that coil submerged in liquid?

The juice comes to the base of the deck,photo quality may distort that view. :)

Limited Edition 1 of 1 #VAPEFAM Rig Mod V2 with the Kennedy 22 RDA with Gremlin cap.

2016-04-28%2015.12.12.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Tesla Nano 100W and Uwell crown tank.

image_zpsi52rs3rz.jpeg

Photo not found unfortunately, Irish Osiris.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Photo not found unfortunately, Irish Osiris.

Hopefully the link is fixed now. :)

It is indeed. Had the same issue with my post before yours. Always had issues getting images onto this site for some reason.

Soundman wrote:
    Limited Edition 1 of 1 #VAPEFAM Rig Mod V2 with the Kennedy 22 RDA with Gremlin cap.

Still hard to beat a good mech and dripper, lovely setup going there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement