Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are you an

Options
  • 19-04-2016 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭

What do you do that others will call you an a$$hole for doing? I will open my car door with no regard for the car beside me if it is in my space.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

in before thread lock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

If I notice a ding on my car door from a car parked beside, I smash all its windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

I act like I know everything and tend to treat others as intellectually inferior to myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

This morning I ordered a coffee. She took too long making it, made me miss my bus as she served people behind me first before making mine. So id already missed my bus, had to wait an extra ten mins anyway.
    I told her my coffee wasn't nice and she had to make it again.
    The coffee was fine I was just mad she caused me to miss my bus

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

This morning I ordered a coffee. She took too long making it, made me miss my bus as she served people behind me first before making mine. So id already missed my bus, had to wait an extra ten mins anyway.

Would you not have just walked out so you could get your bus? Think I'd rather 'miss' a cup of coffee then my bus tbh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

No, you are an

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Jester252 wrote: »
    What do you do that others will call you an a$$hole for doing? I will open my car door with no regard for the car beside me if it is in my space.

Can you still get banned for personal abuse? Because you need some after that post!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭josip

When I'm on the bike I'll always make it difficult for anything with 4 wheels and an engine.
    When I'm in the car I try to clip handlebars with the wing mirror if someone is further out than they need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I like to p1ss in peoples' cornflakes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

smash wrote: »
    Can you still get banned for personal abuse? Because you need some after that post!

Must. Resist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭wokingvoter

I can't acknowledge I'm wrong and only apologise in a superficial way a bit like Mr and Mrs Depp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I work in a coffee shop near a bus stop and I p!ss in the coffee of anyone who asks me to remake a cup I know is perfect(like me) in every way.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

ken wrote: »
    I work in a coffee shop near a bus stop and I p!ss in the coffee of anyone who asks me to remake a cup I know is perfect(like me) in every way.

:eek:

Come back Jester252, all is forgiven! :pac:

What do people call me an asshole for?

Fcuked if I know... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

She didn't cause you to miss your bus, you decided to go into the shop and order coffee. You didn't have to go in, you could have left early when you saw it was taking longer than expected .

Take some responsibility for your actions and stop blaming other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,237 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

She didn't cause you to miss your bus, you decided to go into the shop and ordered the coffee. You didn't have to go in, you could have left early when you saw it was taking longer than expected .

The barrista served other people before her. That's not on

I would have left in order not to leave the bus mind you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I disapprove of this post.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Along similar lines to the op. There used to be a community centre a few doors down from where we lived. There was residents parking outside but the people using the centre (including staff) had no issue just parking in it. Any time I would get back from work and there was a car in the spot I'd pull up as close to the drivers door a possible so they wouldn't be able to get in that side. First time they knocked in asking to move it I said I would be out now and left them out there for 20 minutes. Following that I just didn't answer.

Refusing to move out of the way on the path is another one. It's shocking the amount of people who will walk into you and be offended you didn't move.

She didn't cause you to miss your bus, you decided to go into the shop and order coffee. You didn't have to go in, you could have left early when you saw it was taking longer than expected .

Kinda missing the point of the thread there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

If a car is parked with two wheels on the pavement (leaving very little space for pedestrians to get past), I am less-than-careful with my elbows when passing. Mirrors can be surprisingly fragile...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,317 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

A couple of claims on your insurance for bodywork repairs will help an Asshole like you remember to respect peoples property next time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

kfallon wrote: »
    Would you not have just walked out so you could get your bus? Think I'd rather 'miss' a cup of coffee then my bus tbh!

I gave my order, paid for it, was in line waiting for it. People behind me had theirs made and handed out first. I wasn't walking out when I'd paid already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

I am somewhat impatient when trying to maneuver my shopping cart through a crowded shop. I don't run into people or anything, but if I can go around them when they are slow, I will. My husband thinks this is the sort of behavior exhibited by someone raised in a hayloft.

Speedwell wrote: »
    I am somewhat impatient when trying to maneuver my shopping cart through a crowded shop. I don't run into people or anything, but if I can go around them when they are slow, I will. My husband thinks this is the sort of behavior exhibited by someone raised in a hayloft.

I'm with you on this, I'm forever just on the verge of shouting at people to get the fcuk out of my way when I'm doing a big shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I'll gladly let a dirty fart out in a pub or club and not take responsibility, instead let people blame each other :pac:

I'm agreeing with too many posts in this thread.

Starting to think I might actually be a full-fledged arsehole...

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I'll gladly let a dirty fart out in a pub or club and not take responsibility, instead let people blame each other :pac:

Heh, I was just coming into this thread after having mackerel sandwiches for lunch, and everyone else is smelling themselves, wondering where the smell is coming from while I'm trying not to laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I like to p1ss in peoples' cornflakes

You can't piss on hospitality!!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Along similar lines to the op. There used to be a community centre a few doors down from where we lived. There was residents parking outside but the people using the centre (including staff) had no issue just parking in it. Any time I would get back from work and there was a car in the spot I'd pull up as close to the drivers door a possible so they wouldn't be able to get in that side. First time they knocked in asking to move it I said I would be out now and left them out there for 20 minutes. Following that I just didn't answer.

Refusing to move out of the way on the path is another one. It's shocking the amount of people who will walk into you and be offended you didn't move.

Yes to both of these things. I will happily make myself late for appointments by very carefully parking millimetres from the driver's door of a car that's taking up two spaces. *rseholes of the highest order. And I have on several occasions allowed groups walking side by side on narrow paths to barge straight into me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭corner of hells

xabi wrote: »
    If I notice a ding on my car door from a car parked beside, I smash all its windows.

I carry a paramedics window breaker precisely for this reason.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Cathy.C

I use public toilets and piss on the seat. I walk around in the summertime saying "How about this heat?".

Advertisement