Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: March 4th 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭KrakityJones

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

lukin wrote: »
    Watch (or listen) out for how the Healey-Rae's pronounce "just" as "jusht".It drives me fuggin insane.I wonder how many times they'll do it tonight?

Not much different from the latest craze all over the media of people inserting that 'h' after the 's'.
    Does my head in!! :( Michelle Obama was the first I heard with her 'shtruggle'; John Travolta - 'hairshpray'; I even heard Neil Jordan in an interview a few days ago continually pronounce understand as 'undershtand'!! :( 'ashoom' for assume; 'indushtry', 'dishashtrous', etc., etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Weep for Ireland.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Autosport wrote: »
    There's more to Ireland than kerry
    (Said in Alan Partridge's voice)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

Their whole manifesto is to bring whatever they can get from Dublin to Kerry. Their father was synonymous with getting potholes fixed in Kerry.
    They are all about what Kerry people want and need, and with a strongly flowing parish pump focus like that, it'll be years before their well runs dry.
    Their power base comes from the people of Kerry, and they know where their bread is buttered with Kerrygold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

And we slag Donald Trump....... :(

Personally I'm hoping that Trump is elected. He said that he's gonna release the 28 pages that have been redacted from the 9/11 Commission Report if he's elected. And that's enough to make things interesting for me.

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

Ugh. All the gags are lined up pre show..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Danny's basically got two seats in the Dail. Michael is just a proxy, who is told to speak as little as possible i'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Roger_007 wrote: »
    He wants a Minister for Kerry?

He wants a minister for rural affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Good to have some comedians on the LLS for once.

Some good ones here too. The posts here have me peeing myself :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Autosport wrote: »
    There's more to Ireland than kerry

Who told you that scurrilous untruth ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

What's the difference between the Healy Rae's and Tony Gregory? Gregory got a lot of kudos for supporting Charlie Haughey to get things done in his constituency.
    The Healy Rae's do the same thing and they get dismissed as parochial parish-pump politicians? :confused:

TOny-Gregory got stuff that was good for his constituents.

The Healy-Raes got stuff that was good for the Healy-Raes i.e. jobs on the boards for themselves and construction contracts that the family firm benefited from.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Not Caaark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Roger_007 wrote: »
    Mickey is cute, Danny's an eejit!

When ya get to my age the're all feckin cute

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

What's the difference between the Healy Rae's and Tony Gregory? Gregory got a lot of kudos for supporting Charlie Haughey to get things done in his constituency.
    The Healy Rae's do the same thing and they get dismissed as parochial parish-pump politicians? :confused:

With a heavy heart Harry...........

You're barred from Harry's Bar...............:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

monkey9 wrote: »
    Danny's basically got two seats in the Dail. Michael is just a proxy, who is told to speak as little as possible i'd say.

other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

We need more teachers to run the country.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I tell ya what they won't be getting to Kerry this year...

The Sam maguire cup, up the dubs ,goodnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

To be fair, the council has to go through a tender process for each contract...3 quotes minimum

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Seriously what the hell was that?

You just got elected to the Dail - both of you - but we won't even attempt to approach coming near the actual topic of government?

What was the f*ckin point of that interview? The usual soap actor interviews have more substance than that.

Really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Other way round, surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭maryishere

No proper question to those two chancers about the economy, the fact the country is 200 billion in the red and still borrowing, global warming, world politics

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    TOny-Gregory got stuff that was good for his constituents.

The Healy-Raes got stuff that was good for the Healy-Raes i.e. jobs on the boards for themselves and construction contracts that the family firm benefited from.

They got plenty of stuff done for their constituency and fair fcuks to them for doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Are you mixing up the names?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Who told you that scurrilous untruth ?

The Map of Ireland ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Id say your arabic is mistaken..michael is the don in that family

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

So they own the local post office and their company gets the most business from kerry county council. Now if that's now cute hoerism, ill don't know what is...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I tell ya what they won't be getting to Kerry this year...

The Sam maguire cup, up the dubs ,goodnight.

Sam is going to Mayo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

That interview just reminded me I don't drink half enough to prepare myself for the LLS!!

Harry, have we a film tonight? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

You've mixed that up...

Michael is the smartest man in Ireland, the definition of politics.

Danny is like somebody who opened a box of smarties and hit the jackpot.

Advertisement