Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 24 Matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Hazard on the banch, disaster.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Stones dropped as well?
    The most over-rated defender in the history of English football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Stones dropped as well?
    Appropriate gif of beavis and butthead here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Looking like a red this GW, I got 59 points with just Lukaku to come tonight, that saw me dropping a jaw dropping 9 places to 2,139th!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

Guy above me in3rd in one league had stones left
    Now he has Morenos one point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Two week gamble on Baines backfires om spectacular fashion.... Sold before the game even starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Tonight is a big night for the FSA. The most decisive figure since FPL began keeping records, Andros "The Andros Townsend Spacecraft Experience" Townsend makes his first start for Newcastle tonight.

Over the next few weeks the FSA Network will bring you special reports on his progress. Can he prove the doubters wrong and gain widespread acclaim or will the few loyal supporters be tested to their limits.

"The Spacecraft Experience: One Giant Leap for Mankind" debuts tonight only on the FSA Network.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Need a decent score from Ivan tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Looking like a red this GW, I got 59 points with just Lukaku to come tonight, that saw me dropping a jaw dropping 9 places to 2,139th!

10% of top 10k captained Lukaku, 40% don't own him so you could be looking at a decent green if he outscores Ighalo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

54 with Lukaku to go. Thought that would be a decent score, but not so.

Unsure whether to watch the Everton game hoping Lukaku scores or watch the Watford game and hope Ighalo doesnt.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

stephenl15 wrote: »
    You reckon that's doable? I'm 12k my aim is top 2k I thought top 1k would be a bit too much of a push.

I was 105k two or three weeks back. Things are incredibly bunched this year and I have all my boosters kept.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

10% of top 10k captained Lukaku, 40% don't own him so you could be looking at a decent green if he outscores Ighalo

Seeing as I have Courtois too tonight will be boom or bust!

Tonight is a big night for the FSA. The most decisive figure since FPL began keeping records, Andros "The Andros Townsend Spacecraft Experience" Townsend makes his first start for Newcastle tonight.

Over the next few weeks the FSA Network will bring you special reports on his progress. Can he prove the doubters wrong and gain widespread acclaim or will the few loyal supporters be tested to their limits.

"The Spacecraft Experience: One Giant Leap for Mankind" debuts tonight only on the FSA Network.

You just know that somewhere Swiper is sitting praying he proves himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Lemlin wrote: »
    You just know that somewhere Swiper is sitting praying he proves himself.

Sitting at the top of the stairs trying to keep a 4 year old in her room and praying that Andros makes you look foolish is right.

Costa lucky to escape a yellow for offthe ball two handed push into chest of defender

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Lennon goal.

Cleverley assist

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Cleverley assist. So basically a nothing goal for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Fuchs will be my sub on if Baines doesn't make a cameo.

Watford have started well
    Very dangerous from set pieces so far

• Advertisement

Ighalo with a superb chance from a header 5 or 6 yards out and completely mistimes it.

Tbo save point

km79 wrote: »
    Watford have started well
    Very dangerous from set pieces so far

7 Watford attempts 1 Chelsea says it all! Have Chelsea in a treble wishing it was Watford now!

Sitting at the top of the stairs trying to keep a 4 year old in her room and praying that Andros makes you look foolish is right.

The time for him to make me look foolish has long passed.

If lukaku blanks tonight depending on price changes he may go for vardy a week sooner than planned

Costa involved in another off the ball incident
    Yellow card

Costa booked

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Bit of a non-event this, so far. Hopefully the other 3 teams can go and lose their clean sheets.

Costa may also have injured himself after the booking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

This GW really started to go downhill since Alli came off early! Really need something from Ighalo & Lukaku!

Advertisement