Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 24 Matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

58 with Ighalo to go.

Was reasonably happy until I checked my ML. Turns out its one of the lowest of the top 20 teams:(. The Aguero 8 point booking is a killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

59 with Lukaku to go, and a tiny bump up to 42k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Lemlin wrote:
    66 with Lukaku to go brought me up to 16k. Hopefully don't fall back tonight. Some people still have 3/4 to play.

Wow. Apart from ElTel, you must be one of the highest placed people who are regulars to in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

60 with Lukaku to go. AOA didn't pay off at all. Can't regret it too much, it would have been Mahrez or Alli benched!

Down to 144k though

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

60 with Lukaku to go. AOA didn't pay off at all. Can't regret it too much, it would have been Mahrez or Alli benched!

Down to 144k though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

up to 54k with lukaku left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

64 points, in the top 3K for at least a day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,130 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

67 with Lukaku to go. Another nice green arrow, it's helping the hangover.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Dropped 2k to 11k with 58(-4).

A Courtois CS and Lukaku hatrick tonight would be immense.

The only league I got a green arrow in was Lemlin's pay league, up to 2nd now.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭JJTippBhoy

RED ARROWS. RED ARROWS
    Only 44 points. Dropped to 69K & going out of the cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

77 with Rom to go, third big green arrow in a row absolutely delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,391 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Forster on the bench :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,237 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

33 with Lukaku, Stones & Ighalo. PRAYING for a hat trick from all 3 ! Such a poor first night..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

41 points with Zouma, Ighao and Lukaku to go.

Antonio trolling me again, I might start him next time ahead of Payet:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dropped just outside top 100 in Ireland and top 1500 in the world, have Ighaloo left but further drops tonight I expect. Out of the cup too unless Ighaloo gets a hatrick and Lukaku blanks, didn't have much luck last night really, City should have conceeded, Ozil and Giroud should have scored, Dawson should have scored and not captaining Kane was a mistake but I guess it's the same for most people on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭loadwire

51 with only Lukaku to play. Red arrows all round but nothing too bad. Ozil/Sanchez/Payet were a kick in the balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

55 points after last nights games. It was looking like a huge score after goals from Kane, Alli and Aguero but further high scores from my other players never really materialised. An overall red arrow with a drop of 7.5k places. Still have Lukaku and Elliot to go, so hopefully it's either a clean sheet from Elliot or goals galore from Lukaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Wow. Apart from ElTel, you must be one of the highest placed people who are regulars to in here.

There are others a lot higher than me. Aim remains top 500 in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Lemlin wrote: »
    There are others a lot higher than me. Aim remains top 500 in the world.

You reckon that's doable? I'm 12k my aim is top 2k I thought top 1k would be a bit too much of a push.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'm aiming for top 1k in the world, hopefully we will benefit with double gw planning and planning for the gw that will only have 2/3 fixtures. If you still have your TC, BB and WC, you have a big chance of increasing through the ranks if they come off for you when played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,130 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Was on a work session last night, what else was I to do but read through all 40 pages of the thread. :)

Up to 448k now which seems like a success. 1.1m four GW's ago, so a nice jump in each of those weeks. I'll take another 4 like them.

Lukaku left to play, probably need a goal at least to maintain my position.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I expect with the amount of people in the top 10k who have never been there before, you'll have quite a few first-timers who won't know how to maximize their chips or manage blanks or DGWs, and will fall off quickly next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stephenl15 wrote: »
    You reckon that's doable? I'm 12k my aim is top 2k I thought top 1k would be a bit too much of a push.

I went from 128k to top 1k in the last 10 weeks of the season a few years back. Anything can happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

#watfordfc line-up v @ChelseaFC: Gomes (GK); Paredes, Prödl, Cathcart, Holebas; Behrami, Watson, Capoue; Jurado; Deeney (c), Ighalo.

Chelsea team today: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Oscar; Diego Costa. #CFC

Everton (to face @NUFC): Joel, Oviedo, Funes Mori, Jagielka (c), Coleman, McCarthy, Barry, Cleverley, Lennon, Barkley, Lukaku. #EFCvNEW

#NUFC XI to face #EFC: Elliot, Janmaat, Mbemba, Coloccini, Dummett, Sissoko, Saivet, Shelvey, Townsend, Wijnaldum, Perez

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Now that I don't get jammy autosub points, hopefully Big Rom pulls the finger out since he actually helps non-captainers now after all the sales

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Costa hattrick and Lukaku blank please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Baines will surely come on for a few minutes seeing as I have Darmian waiting on the bench with a few points

• Registered Users Posts: 36,207 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Baines benched?

Fúck right off.

Sick of this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Stones dropped as well?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Stones dropped as well?

Not surprised. Mori has been playing much better than him.

Advertisement