Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show - 23rd. January 2016

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Berserker wrote: »
    Why would you think that? Ireland isn't exactly the centre of the world for the legal profession or business, as a whole.

Exactly

So what business does he have here?

Other than they flew him in for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Mudder of jesus, Ray is just dreadful... how many times has he asked him if he thinks the guy did it????? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Well that was an atrocious interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Ray: Its been a real interesting conversation.

What conversation.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ray is excellent at the pre-recorded ad for the competition.

Fair play to Ray.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

sligojoek wrote: »
    Good evening everybody. Just sitting down to a home made curry and a bottle of strong red wine

I'm looking forward to seein Dean Strang. I just finished watching M a M last night. Seems liike a very genuine guy. I wonder will Ray ask him about the hurling statue in his office. Irish connections etc.

How's the twins, Neven?

BINGO

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Now we've got the documentary out of the way, let's talk about how my wife fancies you, Jesus Christ this is embarrassing

It would have been a brilliant quip as a lawyer if he'd said: "But Ray, where is the evidence that your wife is attracted to either looks or intelligence?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Oh not dis wan and her gastric band boring story

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Seats were sold out for what?

This crime of a show! Although he put the 'begging' in the sentence that people were looking to be in teh audience for Strang

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭dublincelt

Sorry ladies and gents, I had somehow hoped for more than just a "hold it there Colette" walk through / recap of the Netflix documentary. This should have been so much more. Poorly thought out questions, asked by a host that has a limited "talent" for the task at hand. I am sure he is worth it though....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

I think Strang was getting a bit tetchy with how sh!te that interview was at the end.

That was just a dreadfully boring, awkward interview.

With Angie Bowie coming up I still have a glimmer of hope we might witness a landmark moment in Irish television similar to Pamela Anderson.

This girl was on Tubbers a few months back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 Civil Joe

What is this shyte? Some dope looking for some lad to give her a length ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

liam7831 wrote: »
    Oh not dis wan and her gastric band boring story

She didn't even try and loose the weight through excerise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Jaysus,surely someone in RTE must go 'Ah Ray this is ****e'.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Anyone who listens to his radio show will have heard this silly story already. If this turned up on community radio, I'd be embarrassed - nevermind the national broadcaster :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

She looks like a different person to be fair to her but it isn't Sat night material.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,192 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Civil Joe wrote: »
    What is this shyte? Some dope looking for some lad to give her a length ?

:eek: :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,667 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Was she not only on right when she lost the weight with Tubs or O'Connor, has she put on the weight again and then lost it the proper way through exercise for a 2nd documentary?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭swine

Agreed Harry. If he was here he'd be walking the streets with all his ill gotten gains, dropping a grand on a night out without a worry. Over there he cant drop the soap with worrying.

The Irish justice system isn't much to be proud of either, Ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

"And I tried every diet but I couldnt do it"

It's funny how the normal opinionated, judgmental, ram my opinions down your f**king throat Ray Darcy goes missing when it wouldnt be popular to do so.

• Advertisement
    M

Irreversable surgery, what an idiotic idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,192 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Eat to live, not live to eat :)

Tune in next time for Welshie's Wisdom :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,826 ✭✭✭appledrop

I can't believe how bad that interview with Strang was. The guests are usually Z list crap but for once they managed to get someone who is linked to a show everyone is talking about and this could have been a real highlight. What a waste of a great guest. Someone give Ray his P45 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say the channel has now been changed.

M

This kind of stuff shouldn't be on TV, it will only encourage layabouts to go about this method which is quite experimental at this stage.

Me Me Me Me........

I'm sure some guy will be delighted to hook up with this egomaniac

Me Me Me Me........

I'm sure some guy will be delighted to hook up with this egomaniac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

He's there isn't he??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

So she's had her stomach clamped, lost lots of weight but still has an unhealty relationship with food. Surely better to address the reason she eats too much rather than throttle her ability to eat.

also, reckon the illusive Dave will be wheeled in shortly????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Id rather be with someone 30 stone than have to listen to her for 30 seconds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I'd take Ray's theory very seriously. He studied psychology. Not a lot of people know that.

Advertisement