Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gameweek 19 transfers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Btw lads, Watford looked very, very tired in the final stages of the Chelsea game yday. Flores hasn't shown that he likes to rotate much, so I'd be banking on a strong Spurs win. Gonna be benching Nyom again anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

De gea Mccarthy
    Bellerin kolorav moreno Dawson jos
    Mane kdb Ramsey ozil mahrez
    Vardy kane lukaku
    I have .4 in bank and 2 f.ts be interested to get opinions. As you may be aware I've been talking about Walcott gw 19 captain for a good number of weeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm pretty certain every game will go ahead tomorrow but will wait until tomorrow to do transfers.

Anyone care to recommend one? 0.4 in bank.

De Gea
    Moreno - Alderweireld - Monreal
    Walcott - Ozil - Mahrez - KDB - Barkley
    Kane - Lukaku

Subs: Vardy, Kolarov, S. Taylor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,119 ✭✭✭COH

Had 2 FT so went

Barkley > Walcott
    Henderson > Alli

Butland (Hennessy)
    Alderweirald/Wollscheid/Dann (Nyom,Simpson)
    KDB/Ozil/Walcott/Mahrez (Alli)
    Aguerro/Lukaku/Ighalo

Still unsure over who to bench and who to captain/v.captain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

De gea Mccarthy
    Vardy kane lukaku
    I have .4 in bank and 2 f.ts be interested to get opinions. As you may be aware I've been talking about Walcott gw 19 captain for a good number of weeks.

Hennessey and carry one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭dahat

De gea Mccarthy
    Vardy kane lukaku

By getting Ramsey your Walcott plans went up in smoke unless you do a sideways move. It's a pity as I fancy him to do well in the next two myself.

Shifting De Gea is something i would consider but for who I don't know, Butland maybe who has tricky games but does rack up save points.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain every game will go ahead tomorrow but will wait until tomorrow to do transfers.

Anyone care to recommend one? 0.4 in bank.

De Gea
    Moreno - Alderweireld - Monreal
    Walcott - Ozil - Mahrez - KDB - Barkley
    Kane - Lukaku

Subs: Vardy, Kolarov, S. Taylor

Barkley to someone cheaper for Sanchez prep?

ElTel wrote: »
    Barkley to someone cheaper for Sanchez prep?

Ali is a good fit for that move.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

De gea Mccarthy
    Vardy kane lukaku

I've done Vardy to Ighalo. Otherwise, I'd rather sort out a GK or Kolarov than do Mane to Walcott

Feel free to add your opinions/concerns on my WC team in the wildcard thread.
    All are welcome.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Guys, not posted looking for unspecific ideas for a while (should have by the looks of things).

Sitting at 930k OR and we're into the Christmas "veteran players will make up ground" period and it's worse its getting. Especially as a lot of people have made up ground this last 2 weeks. http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2015/12/27/tracking-the-fantasy-football-veterans-gameweek-18/

So here's my team as I'd line it up for this GW (although no idea which 3 of the defenders to start). Somebody please for the love of God tell me what to do.

Courtois
    Evans (NEW), Bellerin (BOU), Souare (SWA) [Toby (wat), Moreno (sun)]
    Mahrez, Ozil, Walcott, Alli [Sterling]
    Lukaku, Kane, Aguero

1 FT. 0.3 ITB

FHFC wrote: »
    Guys, not posted looking for unspecific ideas for a while (should have by the looks of things).

Sitting at 930k OR and we're into the Christmas "veteran players will make up ground" period and it's worse its getting. Especially as a lot of people have made up ground this last 2 weeks. http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/2015/12/27/tracking-the-fantasy-football-veterans-gameweek-18/

So here's my team as I'd line it up for this GW (although no idea which 3 of the defenders to start). Somebody please for the love of God tell me what to do.

Courtois
    Lukaku, Kane, Aguero

1 FT. 0.3 ITB

Moreno instead of Evans and Sterling ahead of Alli imo. Roll over the transfer.

dahat wrote: »
    By getting Ramsey your Walcott plans went up in smoke unless you do a sideways move. It's a pity as I fancy him to do well in the next two myself.

Shifting De Gea is something i would consider but for who I don't know, Butland maybe who has tricky games but does rack up save points.
    The plan was to be Ozil to Walcott for this week and then Walcott to sanchez.

Courtois
    Lukaku, Kane, Aguero

1 FT. 0.3 ITB

Aguero and Sanchez are your way out when both are fit. Maybe a headbanger like Arnie could be a massive differential, he looks well up for it this season.

In the short term you will have to hope a few captain choices will bump you up.

The plan was to be Ozil to Walcott for this week and then Walcott to sanchez.

Rambo plus Sanchez was were I wanted to end up as well. 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Courtois
    Lukaku, Kane, Aguero

1 FT. 0.3 ITB

Start Toby. Could hurt if he does something. I'd go Toby Bellerin Moreno. I'm not a subscriber to the Alli wagon so I'd bench him and probably captain Aguero. Bank transfer id say. Nothing urgent needed, a good side will hopefully see you move up the ranks.

Courtois
    Lukaku, Kane, Aguero

1 FT. 0.3 ITB

I'm starting Moreno over Evans, but I'm also starting Myhill and don't think I could handle a 15 pointer from Moreno on the bench. I think Newcastle will be tired from the heavy pitch and small squad, but I think there's a slight risk of Evans not starting if Pulis has doubts over his fitness. Bellerin and Souare have to start for you as the other two and I think Watford will score.

I'd do Sterling to fodder either this week or next and dump the strong front 8

• Registered Users Posts: 9,709 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

dahat wrote:
    Shifting De Gea is something i would consider

Jayzus. Desperate times call for desperate measures but have some self respect man

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Thanks lads for some very solid advice. A good bit of it was already in my mind which is also good given my confidence in my fpl decisions is long since shot.

Moreno over Evans being one (getting evans over Wolscheid couple of weeks back was a classic example of a fixtures over form error). Also think Watford will score so Toby stays benched.

Arnie was in my sights as well since Bolasie ruled out.

Re strong front 8 I'm planning to continue with Alli as 5th mid along with Mahrez and another mid price mid for now, possibly rotating someone.with Alli. My team value is good and I can do Walcott to Sanchez as soon as he comes back if i do Sterling to Arnie.

I'll eventually downgrade one of the big 3 up front too.

I've done Vardy to Ighalo. Otherwise, I'd rather sort out a GK or Kolarov than do Mane to Walcott

Traitor!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Vardy going to drop tonight, is he ruled out for tomorrow. Ighalo going to rise. Thinking of transferring.

Thanks for the feedback lads. I debated it but I just have to get theo. I wimped out of selling ozil and sold bellerin instead to free up my arsenal spot.
    Bellerin to walker and mane to walcott.
    The triple arsenal midfield Ozil ramsey and walcott . Its almost 3 years to the day since my most memorable fantasy football moment.
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/20823197

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thanks for the feedback lads. I debated it but I just have to get theo. I wimped out of selling ozil and sold bellerin instead to free up my arsenal spot.
    The triple arsenal midfield Ozil ramsey and walcott . Its almost 3 years to the day since my most memorable fantasy football moment.

choo choo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

2 tough calls to make
    play kolarov away and without kompany or Nyom at home to Kane......both will probably concede but there is always the goal threat from kolarov. not sure how many points I have lost playing him when I shouldnt have because of this tho.........
    and finally Gerard Del or vardy............had planned on benching vardy but his home record is superb. and its on TV :D
    any advice????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Ighalo in for Vardy.

7.1 in the bank. Crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Thanks for the reminder of that magical game. Feeling a lot more confident of him as captain now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Do I start:

DDG- Evans - Souare- bellerin

Or

Hennesey - Evans - kolarov - Bellerin

Or

take a -4 for a Spurs defender

MarkSRFC21 wrote: »
    Do I start:

DDG- Evans - Souare- bellerin

Or

Hennesey - Evans - kolarov - Bellerin

Or

take a -4 for a Spurs defender
    option 1

• Registered Users Posts: 33,084 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Hazard out Walcott in. Please don't let me down.

• Advertisement

ElTel wrote: »
    Traitor!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't in terms of Vardy v Ighalo. I'll hold my guns on the anti Butland jammy bastard crusade for a few more GWs hopefully

Advertisement