Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gameweek 19 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Benimar wrote: »
    I don't like 'tell me what to do with my team' posts, but I'm all out of ideas so here goes. Looking at low 40s points today, an OR of lower than 500k and a 100 point deficit in a league I've won (handily) in 3 of the last 4 years.

I have 1FT but willing to take up to a -8 hit. An alternative is to patch it up for Monday and WC in GW20...

What would you do with this lot?

DeGea, McCarthy
    Kolorov, Bellerin, Dawson (Moreno, Francis)
    KDB, Ozil, Mahrez, Barkley (Westwood)
    Lukaku (c), Vardy, Ighalo.

8.5m in the bank

Cech in for De Gea

I'd also keep an eye on Vardy, few reports of some fatigue /sickness today about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Dónal wrote: »
    So... You're going to keep Mata?

:D
    think ill go for Ramsey as I think he is more likely to play the 180 mins
    not really a captain option though which walcott could be

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Benimar wrote: »
    I don't like 'tell me what to do with my team' posts, but I'm all out of ideas so here goes. Looking at low 40s points today, an OR of lower than 500k and a 100 point deficit in a league I've won (handily) in 3 of the last 4 years.

I have 1FT but willing to take up to a -8 hit. An alternative is to patch it up for Monday and WC in GW20...

What would you do with this lot?

DeGea, McCarthy
    Kolorov, Bellerin, Dawson (Moreno, Francis)
    KDB, Ozil, Mahrez, Barkley (Westwood)
    Lukaku (c), Vardy, Ighalo.

8.5m in the bank

Your team isn't in that bad of order imo....
    Butland or Cech for De Gea
    Kane for Vardy

Would see you ok for a while,people being a bit harsh on Barkley methinks

arsenal were so very very poor ........not sure now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Well that Arsenal display isn't inspiring a rush sale of Smalling anyway. Might just ship Myhill out and keep Smalling for another week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Defender for 5.2? Not gonna go with a Stoke one as their fixtures get very unpleasant now and Butland is the one I want there. Already have Ward and Moreno in this price range so someone else. Spurs and Southampton (for now) are already covered in this defence with an Arsenal keeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I have to shift Bolasie, no idea on replacements. I have Kdb, Ozil, Mahrez and D Fletcher, money is no object. Ideas?

menoscemo wrote: »
    I have to shift Bolasie, no idea on replacements. I have Kdb, Ozil, Mahrez and D Fletcher, money is no object. Ideas?

I have the same problem having brought Bolasie in for a -4 this week.

I'm thinking Henderson but more likely Coutinho. Either would be the first Liverpool player I've brought in this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Vardy to Ighalo done, fixing my mistake from a month ago

this is tempting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

km79 wrote:
    this is tempting

Very.

Just feel like my attack needs freshening up.

Very.

Just feel like my attack needs freshening up.

but mata .......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭COH

What to do with Kun....

Both times I've transferred him in this season he's f*cked me but not sure if its worth dumping him and getting Kane back in (again). Have 2FTs - Barkely is on the block as well but dunno for who

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

COH wrote: »
    What to do with Kun....

Both times I've transferred him in this season he's f*cked me but not sure if its worth dumping him and getting Kane back in (again). Have 2FTs - Barkely is on the block as well but dunno for who

He'll for sure play against Leicester. Who finally seem to have run a bit low on steam.

I'll be keeping him. Not that unhappy with the team other than Sterling. I had planned him to Bolasie but may now bank it and let the dust from this latest collapse settle.

So this is what Prodston has been banging on about this last couple of years! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

FHFC wrote:
    He'll for sure play against Leicester. Who finally seem to have run a bit low on steam.

You can't conclude that from one game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I got rid of Vardy and Barkley for Kane & Yaya Toure.

My team is now taking a pretty decent look about it but still need to get rid of Darmian.
    Maybe next GW I'll actually get to ships him out.

spock. wrote: »
    You can't conclude that from one game.

True. And it wasn't meant to be a conclusion. Not even seen the highlights yet, just some of the reports and post match comments.

But Vardy has been well below his earlier form. He had 6 shots with only 3 on target in the 4 games before today and had previously talked about carrying a knock into every game and apparently played with an illness today. A rest seems likely. Meanwhile Ranieri said after today's game "Riyad Mahrez was very tired."

By any standards of judgement Leicester and Vardez, or Vardy at least, have been overperforming. A bit of fatigue and a first defeat in 16 games or so is worth keeping an eye on at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Vardy is yellow flagged. For what? Sorry for lazy question but am writing from the phone for the first time and am not yet fully used to it ...

iroced wrote: »
    Vardy is yellow flagged. For what? Sorry for lazy question but am writing from the phone for the first time and am not uet fully used to it ...

Ranieri: "Jamie Vardy played with a fever and I had to change him and Riyad Mahrez was very tired." #LCFC

Illness. To be assessed

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Had 2 free transfers and went with:

Vardy, Coutinho and Richards out for Ighalo, Alli and Bellerin for -4 before the price rises.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

2 FT, Vardy and Ayew out for Kane and Arnautovic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Ayew/Wijnaldum out for KDB/Alli.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Right...Wildcard is activated, haven't spent as freely as this since I got TK Maxx vouchers for my birthday....

Cech --> Butland
    Clyne --> Delaney
    Huth --> Daniels
    Hoolahan --> Alli
    Vardy --> Giroud

Got rid of some deadwood so might be able to use Bench Boost or AOA in the not too distant future.

Was tough to break up Vardez after so long....like the look of Giroud's fixtures...was tempted by Kane but he's been a disaster for me this season.

Still have 5.1m in the bank so there may be further squad surgery later on

Simpson to Ward done, need Palace cover while i access whether Pullisball is dead buried for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Eriksen --> Walcott done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

Vardy to Ighalo done.

Think Vardy's days as a must have are over. Will hang onto Mahrez.

Want shot of Bellerin too but Arsenal should keep at least one cleanie in the next two so will keep for now. Possible rotation risk with Chambers due a start but i get the feeling Flamini might be the one rested/dropped and Chambers given a game beside Ramsey instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Arnie and ighalo in for bolasie and vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Wow seems Vardy is being shipped out rapidly - was toying with Kane to Ighalo but now thinking about Vardy to Ighalo instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Tempted to perform massive reconstructive surgery on my team. Dahats -28 has given me confidence

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    Tempted to perform massive reconstructive surgery on my team. Dahats -28 has given me confidence

I got lucky! That said I sold both Moreno and Bertrand so it could have been even better!

Advertisement