Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gameweek 19 transfers

Options

Comments

Rikand wrote: »
    Tempted to perform massive reconstructive surgery on my team. Dahats -28 has given me confidence

If you wait until the next gameweeks starts (tomorrow!), you'll have the second wildcard to play with.

I'm thinking of a -8 to cover Vardy, De Gea and Kolarov out for Gomes, Wollschied and Aguero. This way I'd be able to save my wildcard until later on for double game weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Need to address my defence. The return I am getting from the back are very poor. Losing patience with WBA. I have both Myhill and Dawson.

Looking at Butland or Wollschied in for one of them. Also considering Southampton as their fixtures improve a bit now. Also have Sagna (who must be a big risk now) and Targett (I am rivalling KM with Mata here holding on to Targett :D)

Any advice. My defence is:
    Myhill
    Sagna Dawson Targett. Also have Alder and Souare who I will be keeping.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Dónal wrote: »
    If you wait until the next gameweeks starts (tomorrow!), you'll have the second wildcard to play with.

I'm thinking of a -8 to cover Vardy, De Gea and Kolarov out for Gomes, Wollschied and Aguero. This way I'd be able to save my wildcard until later on for double game weeks.

Have to admit that -8 looks tasty...assuming Aguero us fit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I am thinking that possible Bolassie Replacements could be: Alli, Coutinho, Mane, Puncheon/Cabaye or Walcott. Still no idea where I will go on this one....
    I forgot....and Arnoutovic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Need some city attacking coverage, Silva would be my preference, who's looking the best at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Vardy to Kane done.
    Giving Ddg and Bellerin another game or two to try and keep their places

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Didn't have much money, decided to keep Vardy for another week.

Smalling to Dann
    Hoolahan to Wijnaldum

Going with 4-4-2

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Prob do Vardy to Ozil or else Kouyate to Walcott. Concerned that one of them will be rested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

siblers wrote: »
    Prob do Vardy to Ozil or else Kouyate to Walcott. Concerned that one of them will be rested.

Good luck with that one :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭munster87

Why get rid of Hoolahan before a home game v Villa? I'm tempted to bring him in, has been rested now too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Ramsey or Walcott for next 2 games? Both possible captains.. I'm torn!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Ramsey or Walcott for next 2 games? Both possible captains.. I'm torn!

Arsenal is in trouble a this moment.

Less than 48 hours between matches and their bench is one of the weakest in league.

I would stay away from that transfer tbh.

372759.png

wonski wrote: »
    Arsenal is in trouble a this moment.

Less than 48 hours between matches and their bench is one of the weakest in league.

I would stay away from that transfer tbh.

372759.png

Bournemouth and Newcastle though.

Bournemouth and Newcastle though.

Also lessens the risk of rotation!
    The injuries that is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Pulisball is dead and buried. So Myhill may have to go.

But I'd like Walcott in. Midfield is Ozil KDB Alli Mahrez Deulofeu. Deulofeu out and I have the cash for it. Lukaku Kane Vardy upfront. So I'll have to choose who to bench beforehand... KDB? considering City away form...?

I have 2 FT.

I see many people dropping Vardy.

But I'm thinking I could really go strong front 8 (I'm a bit in between now with Deulofeu) and bring Walcott for Deulofeu and bench Vardy.

That said, Ranieri's comment about Vardez make me think I could get Ighalo for Vardy with my second free transfer and bench Mahrez.

Opinions?

munster87 wrote: »
    Also lessens the risk of rotation!

Think im leaning toward Ramsey as Ox in for Walcott is one of the few options Wenger has. I usually prefer the player who is further forward positionally but minutes wise Ramsey seems the better option. I believe Ramsey's stats are very impressive recently too.

Think im leaning toward Ramsey as Ox in for Walcott is one of the few options Wenger has. I usually prefer the player who is further forward positionally but minutes wise Ramsey seems the better option. I believe Ramsey's stats are very impressive recently too.

Last night Campbell was replaced by Ox and Walcott by Iwobi and Flamini by Chambers.

If one of their mids feels unwell tomorrow the game will be a disaster for Arsenal.

Ozil only missed one game this season which is another problem.

I just have a bad feeling about next two games, and last night's performance doesn't help.

I have 2 FT.

But I'm thinking I could really go strong front 8 (I'm a bit in between now with Deulofeu) and bring Walcott for Deulofeu and bench Vardy.

That said, Ranieri's comment about Vardez make me think I could get Ighalo for Vardy with my second free transfer and bench Mahrez.

Opinions?

What comments?

If Vardy isn't fit there is Ulloa and Okazaki who could play.

I doubt he would drop Mahrez for the City game tbh. One of their two best players.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

I have 2 FT.

That said, Ranieri's comment about

Vardez make me think I could get Ighalo for Vardy with my second free transfer and bench Mahrez.

Opinions?

What did Ranieri say about 'Vardez'???

Vardy played with a fever and Mahrez was very tired

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

wonski wrote: »
    What comments?

If Vardy isn't fit there is Ulloa and Okazaki who could play.

I doubt he would drop Mahrez for the City game tbh. One of their two best players.

This comment:
    FHFC wrote: »
    Ranieri: "Jamie Vardy played with a fever and I had to change him and Riyad Mahrez was very tired." #LCFC

Illness. To be assessed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Aguero in for Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Should I start Cech or Butland? I can see Stoke conceeding but Butland could be quite busy, where as Arsenal could concede a jammy goal with Cech having nothing to do for the whole game.

siblers wrote: »
    Should I start Cech or Butland? I can see Stoke conceeding but Butland could be quite busy, where as Arsenal could concede a jammy goal with Cech having nothing to do for the whole game.

I just got Butland in for Cech.

Not saying it's a good idea, probably little late to the party...

Save points are more likely, and Stoke is playing surprisingly well recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Is Dann worth the extra 1.2 million over Ward or Delaney for some Palace cover? Looks like they have a decent run over the next few games

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Antibac wrote: »
    Is Dann worth the extra 1.2 million over Ward or Delaney for some Palace cover? Looks like they have a decent run over the next few games

No imo. I have Ward and feel the savings are better used elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

ElTel wrote: »
    Antibac wrote: »

No imo. I have Ward and feel the savings are better used elsewhere.

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Big Borg wrote: »
    Agreed

Cheers lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Even though I've had a woeful Stephen's day, and been bad for several games now, I can't see any worthy improvements to this team given their fixtures. I think I'll bank it and re-shuffle next week.

Myhill (Gomes (may even start him since he's home))
    Bellerin Bertrand Souare (McAuley) (Kompany)
    Mahrez Ramsey Özil Coutinho Deulofeu
    Ighalo Kane (Vardy)

Vardy is on -88.5% so he'll probably go down next week if he doesn't do anything. Coutinho hasn't been performing but I only brought him in a while back just after his burst. Deulofeu should start after being rested and looked hungry when he came on against Newcastle. Bertrand took corners and So'ton have turned. Myhill is playing against Swansea and surely they're 'due'!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Did Barkley -> Walcott. Still have another transfer but not sure what to do with it. Might dump Dawson, WBA look in a world of trouble this season.

Advertisement