Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National reserve

Options
  • 29-11-2015 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me the number for the national reserve? I have been ringing 0761064446 for a week and it must be off the hook. Young farmer and national reserve due out this week and want to ensure everything ok

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭Greengrass1

marathon wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me the number for the national reserve? I have been ringing 0761064446 for a week and it must be off the hook. Young farmer and national reserve due out this week and want to ensure everything ok

I read something last week that they weren't paying until they had the 2nd instalment of bps payment out

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭marathon

I haven't recieved a penny yet and the bills are mounting

When is second instalment due then

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭barnaman

Technically due 1st. My ag advisor said not a hope spoke to him on Friday. He says could easily be 2016 before payment! Still waiting on my ANC payment and no overclaim etc seems delayed as tied up with Young Farmer and REserve allocation.

Ah jays us hardly going to take that long?

• Advertisement

Could easily would be only 4 weeks delay!!

Letters are supposed to be sent out this week re what is being allocated. When it will be paid should be in the letter I presume?

According to last weeks journal the fund was not oversubscribed so everyone should get allocation aplloed for, hopefully! Payment may yeah be another thing.

http://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/latest-update-on-the-young-farmers-scheme-payment/

1st dec this says payments will start to be made.
    Be great if it is as it says

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Carrigogunnell

Hard to know but I wouldn't hold my breath been honest. It's just a mess this year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭viztopia

I think that Coveney has a lot to answer for in terms on announcing these new schemes and dates. IMO he has been a bit too ambitious and didn't consider if his promises could be delivered upon. Nothing to do with an election coming up....
    Hard to know but I wouldn't hold my breath been honest. It's just a mess this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nettleman

Letters were promised 1st week of october, and its now first week of december and nothing.
    The helpline are snowed under, and its not clear why theres such a delay- we've applied online, and theyve had that information since march, thats 8 months ago.
    Min is keeping his head down on this one, and nobody is raising it as an issue
    So much for all these bailouts for HSE and other departments, but its grand to string out young farmers
    Levy to Macra needs to be cancelled too.;-)

Just spoken to contact in Dept who reckons payment will be Christmas week. Still sorting through applications apparently!!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Carrigogunnell

Lads the mess just got messier. Got a call from portlaoise this morning saying my application was a mess and cant be processed.i only started farming this yr so not the best with all the paper work for bps so Tegasc advisor did it. Now she told me that I applied to rent my fathers entitlements but I took over the herd number and he still needed to apply for 1 ha of his but he didn't plus he has no herd number. Now I tought that I was starting from scratch applying for national reserve and young farmers grant but she said she has no application for national reserve.she said there's nothing can be done no money this yr not sure about the next few. This is a mess any opinions

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Nettleman wrote: »
    Letters were promised 1st week of october, and its now first week of december and nothing.
    The helpline are snowed under, and its not clear why theres such a delay- we've applied online, and theyve had that information since march, thats 8 months ago.
    Min is keeping his head down on this one, and nobody is raising it as an issue
    So much for all these bailouts for HSE and other departments, but its grand to string out young farmers
    Levy to Macra needs to be cancelled too.;-)
    he's a great man to be on the radio on the weekends for to chat...about anything other than farming stuff

I've tried that number again this morning and still nothing. What department can I ring to get some answers I'm first time farmer but even I know this ridiculous

Lads the mess just got messier. Got a call from portlaoise this morning saying my application was a mess and cant be processed.i only started farming this yr so not the best with all the paper work for bps so Tegasc advisor did it. Now she told me that I applied to rent my fathers entitlements but I took over the herd number and he still needed to apply for 1 ha of his but he didn't plus he has no herd number. Now I tought that I was starting from scratch applying for national reserve and young farmers grant but she said she has no application for national reserve.she said there's nothing can be done no money this yr not sure about the next few. This is a mess any opinions

Teagasc's fault. You could only apply under this scheme on bare land. You could not stack entitlements in 2015 so that bit about 1 ha if the lady from Department told you that was wrong. When you log on to Agfood what comes up? Mine shows this scheme I think; was on it a minite ago but it crashed.

marathon wrote: »
    I've tried that number again this morning and still nothing. What department can I ring to get some answers I'm first time farmer but even I know this ridiculous

Time to annoy a failed teacher,

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/if-you-want-to-contact-the-taoiseach-it-can-be-done-30140789.html

Phone 01 6194598

His job after all!

Postal Address:
    Department of the Taoiseach, Government Buildings, Upper Merrion Street, Dublin 2, D02 R583
    E-mail:
    webmaster@taoiseach.gov.ie
    Phone: 353 1 619 4000
    Lo-Call Number:
    1890 227 227 Note that the rates charged for the use of 1890 (LoCall) numbers may vary among different service providers.
    Fax:
    353 1 6763302 - See more at: http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/eng/Contacts/#sthash.rwMPnyS6.dpufPostal Address:
    Department of the Taoiseach, Government Buildings, Upper Merrion Street, Dublin 2, D02 R583
    E-mail:
    Phone: 353 1 619 4000
    Lo-Call Number:
    1890 227 227 Note that the rates charged for the use of 1890 (LoCall) numbers may vary among different service providers.
    Fax:
    353 1 6763302 - See more at: http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/eng/Contacts/#sthash.rwMPnyS6.dpuf

E-mail:
    Phone: 353 1 619 4000 - See more at: http://www.taoiseach.gov.ie/eng/Contacts/#sthash.rwMPnyS6.dpuf

By jays us if I taut I'd get him on the other end I'd go to town on him. At end of day I have bills to pay aswel

Apart from usual bills have €15,000 of an agriloan repayment coming out on 15th Dec from an account with €134 in it. Better tell the bank that I am helping them with their NAMA lessons.

• Advertisement

6000 on the very same day the 15th dec borrowed on strength of bps and was full sure all be clear by then. The bps section told me I'm all clear with them just waiting on reserve and young farmers to be done. It's painstaking

barnaman wrote: »
    Apart from usual bills have €15,000 of an agriloan repayment coming out on 15th Dec from an account with €134 in it. Better tell the bank that I am helping them with their NAMA lessons.

Why haven't you it split up over the yr? At least if ye missed a repayment of 1150 they can't go as bad on ye as if ye missed the whole lot

Only took it out last month! Took about 4 months to get clearance! Prefer it as a lump sum then as gives me a whole year to get it and all payments meant to be recieved by then at least where when I set it up.

barnaman wrote: »
    Only took it out last month! Took about 4 months to get clearance! Prefer it as a lump sum then as gives me a whole year to get it and all payments meant to be recieved by then at least where when I set it up.

Meant to add missed payment is missed payment for a bank no differnce to them if a euro or ten thousand.

The dep just told me payments will start for young farmer n national reserve second week dec

Fantastic! been trying since 2 to get on to them about my ANC payment.

I haven't got that yet either

will let you know what the story is keeps going to answering machine which never works. last time left a message got a call back 4 weeks later. spent whole today apart from foddering on phone chasing stuff

Same as that lad.

• Advertisement

Got through. Problem was showing no animals in herd! Rerunning my profile to get that fixed. Also had me as registered owner etc but under bussnees details had my brother as herd owner and herdkeeper! Told to get Cavan to fix it. were sound on phone said super buzy and payments runs Thursday this week and next Thursday etc till end year.

Advertisement