Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Fri 20 November 2015

Options
  • 20-11-2015 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭

What's this I see? Is this a greatest hits of recent seasons/any given season?

Tonight:

Brendan O'Carroll
    Dara O'Briain
    Alesha Dixon
    AP McCoy
    Hometown
    Vogue Williams

Hmm. I don't remember seeing Alesha Dixon being asked about her Irish roots before. And any one of the horse racing people they have every few weeks could be AP McCoy, for all I know.

But who doesn't want to hear what Vogue Williams is doing now that she's no longer doing the afterlife or the chap from Westlife?

And Hometown are back. One wonders just what they do in between Late Late appearances. Practice the old mic in one hand, other hand alternating between the stomach and the air around head height style of bringing real emotion to your miming, I guess.

Other than that it's yer man from Mrs Brown's boys. Wouldn't be Christmas without MBB. It's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.

And Dara, who I like, eh, so I'm looking forward to that. Ehh.

So, to answer the original question, it's not a repeat, it might as well be, but I'll watch any aul sh*te as long as I'm having a few beers.

See yis later.

Note: Oh no, the kittehs & puppehs that I definitely put in this post seem to have vanished. And they were super cute. Can anyone post some to compensate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

One two, one two - is this thing on?

Why does Boards always go down on a Friday? Hmmm

Edit: Splendid OP there OD - here's a picture as requested.

cat-dog-patience.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Hometown, my God, what's the point? Pack it in lads and just focus on a proper career.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,596 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Hometown, my God, what's the point? Pack it in lads and just focus on a proper career.

Their next song should be called "Would you like fries with that?"

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Le_Dooner

Ol' Donie wrote: »

Tonight:

Brendan O'Carroll
    Dara O'Briain
    Alesha Dixon
    AP McCoy
    Hometown
    Vogue Williams

Hmm. I don't remember seeing Alesha Dixon being asked about her Irish roots before. And any one of the horse racing people they have every few weeks could be AP McCoy, for all I know.

But who doesn't want to hear what Vogue Williams is doing now that she's no longer doing the afterlife or the chap from Westlife?

And Hometown are back. One wonders just what they do in between Late Late appearances. Practice the old mic in one hand, other hand alternating between the stomach and the air around head height style of bringing real emotion to your miming, I guess.

Other than that it's yer man from Mrs Brown's boys. Wouldn't be Christmas without MBB. It's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.

So, to answer the original question, it's not a repeat, it might as well be, but I'll watch any aul sh*te as long as I'm having a few beers.

See yis later.

Note: Oh no, the kittehs & puppehs that I definitely put in this post seem to have vanished. And they were super cute. Can anyone post some to compensate?

It's actually spelled Dara Ó Briain...
    Leaving out the fada is a mortal sin to some!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Tonight:

Brendan O'Carroll
    Dara O'Briain
    Alesha Dixon
    AP McCoy
    Hometown
    Vogue Williams

See yis later.

In fairness to them, they were in the Great Northern Hotel in Bundoran a few weeks ago. I don't know anybody who went though. Seems to be a push on at the moment. Louis must be trying to get his investment back. I remember Brenda Donohue telling us all how big they were going to be, on the Mooney show a while back

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    In fairness to them, they were in the Great Northern Hotel in Bundoran a few weeks ago.

So does that mean Bundoran is their hometown?

Or is there some other way in which their name makes any sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Gets on my goat something rotten the use of that term 'ehh'....but this guy **** me ....eh ehhh eeeeeehhhhhh! eh eh :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Gererreh Tona

No misery slot tonight? Suppose Brendan O'Carroll style of "comedy" could be interpreted as a form of misery by some.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Le_Dooner

No misery slot tonight? Suppose Brendan O'Carroll style of "comedy" could be interpreted as a form of misery by some.

They're saving that for the Toy Show next week...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,025 ✭✭✭✭walshb

That unfunny cnut, O'Carroll. I suppose it could be worse, it could be your man Rory from the show. Will O'Carroll come out with those stupid fcuking glasses stuck to the top of his head? What d fook is that all about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,025 ✭✭✭✭walshb

No doubt Vogue will be peddling the whole me and Brian are best mates and still love each other. This seems to be the lastet fad with these knob 'celebrities' who split up after ten minutes of marriage....

I wonder will Vogue talk about her sister Cosmo, and little brother GQ.

Edit: Or her oul fella Papa, Don't Preach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

*Enter Brendan stage right with flourescent gear, glasses perched on shiny head and a manic giggle/laugh/snigger at the 150 idiots gathered before him.

*Ryan all smiles 'cos this will be an easy, stress free interview. No intellectual heavyweight questions needed here, and he has all the gag setups on some nice cards in front of him.

(Brendan appreciates RTE giving him thousands of hours of free publicity the past 25 years and knows not to dirty that particular bib.)

So Brendan- Tell us about living in Florida
    So Brendan- Tell us about your impoverished childhood
    So Brendan- Tell us about working your way up the showbiz greasy pole
    So Brendan- Tell us about the whole family working on the set
    So Brendan- Tell us about the plans for next year
    So Brendan- Tell us about your jokes from 1963
    So Brendan- Tell us about..oops, 17 minutes are up, great having you on, big hand for Brendan & Jenny....Yaaayyyy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,238 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Evening all! :)

I see we're all looking forward to Vogue and Brendan :pac:

Brendan, last time you were on you said of Mrs Brown: "She's so happy, she could be having sex."

Now, that made no sense at all in the context of the conversation, but we all laughed anyway.

Tell us about that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 266 ✭✭Clive Bisquette

"Style" "Comedy" -"Brendan O'Carroll ? Nah mate....naaaahh !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

"Style" "Comedy" -"Brendan O'Carroll ? Nah mate....naaaahh !

Brendan O'Carroll, pedalling the "stupid paddy" stichk across the pond.

What a complete embarrassment.

Just seven days to go before the Toy Show! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Brendan O'Carroll, pedalling the "stupid paddy" stichk across the pond.

What a complete embarrassment.

And making a mint out of it, yes what a plonker

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

AP McCoy!! Brilliant.

Dara should be a great guest as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Man... some good guests tonight! Especially Dara O' Briain.

I like Vogue Williams, dunno what people here think of her and she is a little air-headed I think she's alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Evening all. Ah Vogue, selling a book, tv programme .... tv programme I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

What did horse mouth do to be famous?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Evening all.

No sign of a misery slot tonight. Tubs can't be happy with that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 266 ✭✭Clive Bisquette

Big gob on that gal !

Could fit a coathanger in that mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

She's had botox, and she looks worse off because of it. She really didn't need it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

If there's one person we need to do a documentary on the American prison system, Vogue Williams wouldn't have been top of my list.

Fella out of Westlife.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Swallowing things that were put in it I assume?

Advertisement