Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Team Value 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'm still lagging a little behind then, damn you Coates and Theo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Rank 500 k
    Gameweek 8 wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

TV=team value= total value of squad + money in the bank
    RV=resale value. To get this figure you pretend to transfer out your whole squad and it will equal the figure in the box (beside the -60 transfer hits)

TV 104
    RV 101.8
    OR top 1k

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

TV 104.3
    Rv 102.1
    Happy enough with that considering I've never had payet and bought mahrez at 6.2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

TV: 105.5
    RV: 102.7

OR: 22k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,940 ✭✭✭✭CSF

TV 104.3
    RV 102.6

Don't really have much held up in anyone other than Payet, Mahrez and Sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

105.8. Would have been 106 if I had known martial and Richards were going down when they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

104.8 TV
    102.5 RV

GW3 WC

Been letting it go to hell a bit as my team struggles.

Having cashed in Kolarov reduces the TV while shipping RV drops on Hazard (x2), Gomez and Yaya has been hard to stomach. Not having Payet doesn't help either.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

103.3 TV
    101.5 RV

Very low for a GW3 wildcard but I've always struggled getting a high team value.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

TV 105.7
    RV 102.7

Plenty of risers over the last while and in a nice position of having a 0.1 buffer on my fallers.

OR a work in progress though :) High 600k

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Team Value: £103.9m
    Resale Value: £102.1m

The only train I missed was Vardy, and I'm still not on that either....

OR: 100k

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Team Value: £104.2m
    Resale Value: £101.7m

Overall Ranking: ~30k

£101.7m seems to be very low compared to some here. I'm hoping that won't come back to haunt me over the second half of the season.

I've lost £0.5m combined from my resale value on O'Shea (£0.2m), Muniesa (£0.2m) and Fletcher (£0.1m). I also got stung on Walcott and Ritchie to the tune of £0.2m combined when I was away at the start of the season. That would have my value at £102.4m. I've also only just bought Payet this week.

I'm happy to keep O'Shea and Fletcher for the season but the Muniesa, Walcott and Ritchie drops would have my value at £102.1m which seems more in tune with the sort of figure on here so not too bad I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

TV: £160m
    SV: £160m

Wish my FPL value was the same as my UFPL value! FPL TV is up 1m this week to 101 lol! Not worth working out the sv really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Team Value: 106.4
    Resale Value: 103.3

Rank 40k

Value is pretty good, though the scores I've been racking up aren't really showing too much better for it. What I do hope is that it gives me some good options in the near future/distant future/sometime before the game ends....

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

TV 104.3
    RV 101.9
    OR 60K

Pretty pleased with that, team value was £100 million after GW 6 and resale lower. The rise in value coincided with me finding this forum (thank you all).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Jaggo wrote: »
    TV 104.3
    RV 101.9
    OR 60K

Pretty pleased with that, team value was £100 million after GW 6 and resale lower. The rise in value coincided with me finding this forum (thank you all).

I'd be shocked if that was possible unless you've taken an incredible amount of hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Team Value: 106.4
    Resale Value: 103.3

Rank 40k

Value is pretty good, though the scores I've been racking up aren't really showing too much better for it. What I do hope is that it gives me some good options in the near future/distant future/sometime before the game ends....

Very well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

WC GWK 3

TV 103.8
    RV 101.6

OR 316k

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

I'd be shocked if that was possible unless you've taken an incredible amount of hits.

I took two on GW 9 (there should be an attachment to show this) but that was it.

Thing was, I was leading my private leagues by a few points - thought the best way to keep ahead was to make some money early and then get better players while the lads were trying to catch up.

I took two on GW 9 (there should be an attachment to show this) but that was it.

Thing was, I was leading my private leagues by a few points - thought the best way to keep ahead was to make some money early and then get better players while the lads were trying to catch up.

That is just awesome, unbelievable if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
    The most valuable team of the 3m that play is worth 108.1 and he has made 42 transfers and a wildcard, since the end of week 6 he has only gained 3.8m while you have gained 4.3,:eek:

• Advertisement

That is just awesome, unbelievable if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
    The most valuable team of the 3m that play is worth 108.1 and he has made 42 transfers and a wildcard, since the end of week 6 he has only gained 3.8m while you have gained 4.3,:eek:

Am I missing something ? His RV is 101.9 where is 4.3 coming from ?

Colking wrote: »
    Am I missing something ? His RV is 101.9 where is 4.3 coming from ?

I never said anything about RV?

Middle of last week mine was bang on 100m!

Just as impressive as the TV increase is the one red arrow so far! If you could teach me to do that well that would just be great 5 of the buggers blotting my history page already!

I never said anything about RV?

Sorry, on mobile, just saw you were referring to tv since 6. 😓

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

PARlance wrote: »
    Total Value 101.7
    Resale 100.7

But I'm not a big fan keeping track of it tbh. I'll make sure I maximise a WC's potential and amn't a fan of holding onto fallers but as for the values themselves.... I try not to care, I think it can force people to hold onto players for too long.

^^^
    Forget that, that was a few months ago. OR is (w)rank so it's all about the TV/RV :)

TV 107m
    RV 103m once Vardy rises later.

TV 106.1
    RV 103.6
    OR 153K :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

TV: 106.0
    RV: 103.0
    OR: 34k

Nib wrote: »
    TV: 106.0
    RV: 103.0
    OR: 34k

Nicely played, great OR/RV combo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

TV: 107.4
    RV: 104.1
    OR: 1.1m - in the middle of my worst run in over 10 years playing, although I was at 200k just 2 GWs ago.

Advertisement