Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Team Value 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

TV: 107.4
    RV: 104.1
    OR: 1.1m - in the middle of my worst run in over 10 years playing, although I was at 200k just 2 GWs ago.

How many hits have you taken. You always play with the aim of high team value if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

TV 105.3m
    RV 102.3m
    OR 10K

It seems a tad on the low side compared to many on here but the good news is none of yous are in my leagues, I have Morgan dropping this week more than likely but I think I'll just be taking the hit, I don't want to waste a transfer on it for 0.1m, my team value stands up above anyone in my leagues, so I don't think I need to panic about it just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

TV 105.3m
    RV 102.3m
    OR 10K

It seems a tad on the low side compared to many on here but the good news is none of yous are in my leagues, I have Morgan dropping this week more than likely but I think I'll just be taking the hit, I don't want to waste a transfer on it for 0.1m, my team value stands up above anyone in my leagues, so I don't think I need to panic about it just yet.

Or are we ....... ;)

TV: 107.4
    RV: 104.1
    OR: 1.1m - in the middle of my worst run in over 10 years playing, although I was at 200k just 2 GWs ago.

Very impressive RV. If it lets you have 3 premium strikers later on it could be a great advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

How many hits have you taken. You always play with the aim of high team value if I recall.

Indeed I do. It's not working out for me this year so far though. Have a knack for transferring out a player who goes on to have a stormer the following weekend.
    Currently on 22 transfers and first wildcard used. So not as many hits as other years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

TV: 105.9
    RV: 102.9
    OR: 41.8k

Colking wrote: »
    Very impressive RV. If it lets you have 3 premium strikers later on it could be a great advantage.

That's the plan.
    Hope to have

Myhill (Hennessy)
    Van Dijk Bellerin Dier (Moreno Simpson)
    Mahrez Ozil KDB Sanchez (Lanzini)
    Kun Lukaku Vardy

for the next few GWs (currently have Pelle instead of Aguero).

That's the plan.
    Hope to have

Myhill (Hennessy)
    Van Dijk Bellerin Dier (Moreno Simpson)
    Mahrez Ozil KDB Sanchez (Lanzini)
    Kun Lukaku Vardy

for the next few GWs (currently have Pelle instead of Aguero).

Great looking side, and they all play (Simpson slight risk but looking good for now).

Leicester have a few tough ones coming up so Lanzini could potentially help with that.

Could get you some serious points.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

If I bought Payet at 7.5 have a current re sale value of 7.9 and he's 8.3 in total, will I lose the 0.1m if he drops tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

If I bought Payet at 7.5 have a current re sale value of 7.9 and he's 8.3 in total, will I lose the 0.1m if he drops tonight?

yeah you do!!

• Advertisement

TV - 105.3

RV - 103.3

OR - 51k

WC GW9

TV - 105.3

RV - 103.3

OR - 51k

WC GW9

Very good mix of RV and OR

I'm starting to realise I have very little hope of getting out of the Qualifying League this year with the average standard of Player using Boards :p

Very good mix of RV and OR

I'm starting to realise I have very little hope of getting out of the Qualifying League this year with the average standard of Player using Boards :p

I haven't entered any Boards leagues as I didn't know how to.

I haven't entered any Boards leagues as I didn't know how to.

Thanks be to ....... ;)

On a serious note though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

TV 104,9
    RV 102.3
    OR top 1k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Anyone else struggling with team value recently? I had 105.5M a GW or two ago, and it's starting to dip a good bit now. Obviously Payet lost me a good bit of value, but now Sanchez is dropping, Berahino and Ben Davies dropped last week, and I'm missing out on the Lukaku and Kane train. A change in team value has a high correlation with how well your team is performing, and that's certainly the case for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

resale 103.1

Due to have 2 risers and a faller tonight.

or 280k ish.

TV: 105.9
    RV: 104.0

OR: 81k

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

TV 105.6
    RV 102.8
    OR 20k

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

TV - 107.1
    Sale Value - 103.6
    OR - 134K

Doing pretty well with the valuations but I don't think TV is that important this year. Hopefully the premium guys will come good in a month or two and we can get to use our extra funds.

• Advertisement

We'll see how these values fluctuate over Christmas

TV: 107.6
    RV: 104.9

OR: 165k

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

TV: 107.2m
    SV: 103.6m

I'm going to try and stick to no early transfers anymore; exact money moves never seem to pay off for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

TV 105.8
    RV 102.6
    OR 1328

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

TV 108.0

It's a nice little side competition considering the main one is in the $h!tter

Rikand wrote: »
    TV 108.0

It's a nice little side competition considering the main one is in the $h!tter

What is your RV ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

TV - 106.2M
    RV - 103M
    OR - don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

TV:100.2m +7.6m ITB
    RV: 103.8m
    OR: 38k

Alot of value tied up in Ighalo, Mahrez & Vardy. Carrying 5-7m in the bank for a long time now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

TV - 107.4
    RV - 103.9
    OR - 35k

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

What is your RV ?

104.7 I think. Ghetto counting in my head for that.

Both figures include a bank of 4.3

• Advertisement

TV 109.0
    RV 106.1
    OR 1.5m after a horror month. Strongly considered giving up but decided to play till Jan 1st and reassess.

Advertisement