Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPL Team Value 2015/2016

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

I think the way this season has gone, team value is now all but irrelevant. All the expensive players bar Aguero and KDB (before injury) have been flops!

It's all been about Vardy, Mahrez, Alli, Payet etc. I have 5.7m in the bank (team value 102m & OR 44k), and still most of the transfers I am considering will only add to this.

It's true it leaves room for premium GKs and Defs, but how many of those have brought in the points?

Unless 2 or 3 of the Hazards, Sanchezs or Sturridges really turn it on, team value is not much of an advantage. The end of the season is going to come down to getting the DGWs and associated chips right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

mectavba wrote: »
    I think the way this season has gone, team value is now all but irrelevant. All the expensive players bar Aguero and KDB (before injury) have been flops!

It's all been about Vardy, Mahrez, Alli, Payet etc. I have 5.7m in the bank (team value 102m & OR 44k), and still most of the transfers I am considering will only add to this.

It's true it leaves room for premium GKs and Defs, but how many of those have brought in the points?

Unless 2 or 3 of the Hazards, Sanchezs or Sturridges really turn it on, team value is not much of an advantage. The end of the season is going to come down to getting the DGWs and associated chips right.

Team value isn't an advantage this year. It has been in most other years. You can't just use this year as a point going forward. Especially with Alli, Vardy and Mahrez all going to jump in price next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

SantryRed wrote: »
    Team value isn't an advantage this year. It has been in most other years. You can't just use this year as a point going forward. Especially with Alli, Vardy and Mahrez all going to jump in price next year.

Bench boost and the second wildcard make it relevant for the run in. Very relevant. Not about trying to fit Hazard. Its about 5 decent defenders and a strong front 8 for bench boost. My value is only middling and i could have a far better wildcard team with another 2m.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Posting for Next Season as a comparison

TV: 110.7
    RV: 109.0
    OR: 91K

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

TV: 109.1
    RV: 106.6
    OR: 21k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

TV 96m + 11m = 107m
    RV 105.8m
    OR 111th
    WC GW36

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I love this thread, I'm untouchable when it comes to crappy team value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

FHFC wrote: »
    TV: 109.1
    RV: 106.6
    OR: 21k

Fair play, you kept plugging away and the "smart" choices have finally started to pay off for you in terms of OR

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I love this thread, I'm untouchable when it comes to crappy team value

Haha aw that's cute little foxy :)

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Yeah was thinking "Mr P will have something to say about that!" :D

TV: 107.5
    RV: 105.6
    OR: 14k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Ya bollix ya, how did this happen, I've obviously taken my eye off the ball this year.:o

Advertisement