Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice are you vaping today ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

Glas - Milk - loving it to be honest, my new favourite of the strawberry/cream ones I've tried

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

A mix of:
    Cookie dough, Custard, Custard & Rhubarb, Bavarian cream, Vanilla ice cream and a couple of more I can't remember

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Elements E-liquid:

Vaping: Pink Lemonade
    Dripping: Key Lime Cookie

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Soundman wrote: »
    Elements E-liquid:

Vaping: Pink Lemonade
    Eh?
    Do you mean in a tank rather than a dripper?

Didihno wrote: »
    Eh?
    Do you mean in a tank rather than a dripper?

Yes. I use it in my Youde Zephyrus RTA with a 0.63ohm dual coil build.

• Advertisement

Yes. I use it in my Youde Zephyrus RTA with a 0.63ohm dual coil build.
    Ah, I get ya now!
    Either way, I think both liquids are brilliant.

Ah, I get ya now!
    Either way, I think both liquids are brilliant.

Love all the Elements flavours I have tried with the exception of Zen which is like vaping 10 different perfumes all in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Republic of Vape Minty Halo, just switched from Republic of Vape Marshmallow, both decent, but nothing to write home about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Digbys Oriental Plunder.

Tobacco, ginger and Apple. Very nice, although I regret filling a full tank. Its not an all day thing, I'd say it would be nice on a night out.

I'm not really into tobacco flavours, its ginger on the inhale with like an apple crunch, then leaves a taste of sweet tobacco. I think there is supposed to be some strawberry in there but it wasn't obvious, probably blends into the sweet tobacco flavour.

8/10 but only for occasional use.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

Hi guys I haven't vaped in a few years and was going to go back on them today and got out the box of stuff I have and found all the juices are out of date by at least a year. Can anyone recommend some juices to try out, when I was vaping I like the fruity ones, especially a one that I think was mixed berries but I can't remember where I got it, also can anyone recommend what site to order from.
    Thanks in advance :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Hi guys I haven't vaped in a few years and was going to go back on them today and got out the box of stuff I have and found all the juices are out of date by at least a year. Can anyone recommend some juices to try out, when I was vaping I like the fruity ones, especially a one that I think was mixed berries but I can't remember where I got it, also can anyone recommend what site to order from.
    Thanks in advance :cool:

The mixed berries might have been Liqua juices you can buy that from the www.thebestshop.eu Another good site to buy from is http://www.e-smokeireland.eu

Love all the Elements flavours I have tried with the exception of Zen which is like vaping 10 different perfumes all in one.
    Yeah Zen was like chewing on Pot Pouri. Fairly ghastly.

Republic of Vape Rainbow? (Skittles type flavour or something)
    Decent, not spectacular, but decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

The mixed berries might have been Liqua juices you can buy that from the www.thebestshop.eu Another good site to buy from is http://www.e-smokeireland.eu

Thanks it was the Liqua juices I was using alright I remember them from the photos.

Any recommendations for clearomizers? I used to have trouble with ones before leaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Hi guys, fairly new to Vaping but my order from Republic of Vape came today and I got Pear Drops. Can't believe how much this actually tastes like the sweet, pear drops. It's delicious! Also got some Kiberry Yogurt and a couple others I can't wait to try! But pear drops is the winner at the moment! Can't praise it enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Mad mikes personal assistant. Can't stop my mouth watering, think it might be my new ADV.

Hi guys, fairly new to Vaping but my order from Republic of Vape came today and I got Pear Drops. Can't believe how much this actually tastes like the sweet, pear drops. It's delicious! Also got some Kiberry Yogurt and a couple others I can't wait to try! But pear drops is the winner at the moment! Can't praise it enough!
    Pear Drops is by far their best liquid IMO.
    I've tried about 5 others so far, and they vary from gak (lychee) to good but not great. In fairness lychee was the only one I think is unvapable. The rest are fairly solidly 'mid table'. Pear Drops I'd put up against some high end juices in terms of true to life flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Pear Drops is by far their best liquid IMO.
    I've tried about 5 others so far, and they vary from gak (lychee) to good but not great. In fairness lychee was the only one I think is unvapable. The rest are fairly solidly 'mid table'. Pear Drops I'd put up against some high end juices in terms of true to life flavour.

Good to know about the Lychee one, I was considering that one too, I'm quite partial to an actual Lychee! Thanks for the info! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Their dib dabs flavour is delicious too.

Good to know about the Lychee one, I was considering that one too, I'm quite partial to an actual Lychee! Thanks for the info! :)
    Well if you love the flavour of lychee then by all means try it out, its just my opinion of the flavour, oh and I don't think I've ever eaten lychee itself so I had no frame of reference. It just tasted like what pot pourri smells like to me. Flowery/soapy?
    Their liquids are cheap so its worth the punt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Pura Juice : Imperial Delight - Mix of Apple Cake / Vanilla ice cream

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Nothing Exciting Liqua Two Mints as by daily vape, & Halo - Malibu now and again as it so expensive.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I'm a fan of tobacco flavours. I've tried a few, but usually came back to the El Toro Puros range, made from organic baccy leaves blah blah. Great flavour for me, but can be a bit whiffy for others, is expensive and doubly so as it kills coils very quickly. So I'm always open to others. Most have left me "meh" TBH, some have made me want to hurl, but on a recommendation from this very forum I got some Liqua tobacco fluid, namely French Pipe. Very nice I must say. Nice and clear so shouldn't be a coil killer(Puros is coffee coloured), decent flavour and gives good throat hit. Much better bottle setup than the Puros too. The Puros still has it for absolute flavour, yes, but I'd defo recommend the Liqua for the tobacco lover and I'm gonna make it my everyday vape for the moment.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Wibbs--if you like your Liqua French pipe--Get the American Blend or Traditional.

Both are really nice and that's all I vape all day.

They only sell it in 12mg/18mg/24mg so I buy the 12mg and get a bottle of VG and mix it half and half in two bottles.So you get twice the amount for 10 euros in 6mg ie 60ml for a tenner!!!

BTW--I saw your post about the subtank.Putting that tiny piece of cotton in the end of the coil works 100%

No leaks here in over 2 weeks.Tried it without on the last coil change and within minutes I had juice all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

The Liqua Virginia is lovely too.

Turkish has also been recommended for tobacco flavour heads but not tried it myself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I will try their other baccy mixes for sure guys. TBH for me it's not as "analogue" as the El Toros stuff, there's a hint of "artificial" to it after a while, but it's damned good. Especially considering the price diff and the lack of coil annihilating "feature" of the El Toro liquids. On the latter point, that liquid can change taste and resistance in a coil within a day's vape. Yep. Probably more a liquid for drippers and the like.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Those bottles HOL give you though, Christ they are annoying. I love their frozen orange but getting it out of the bottle would break your heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

8mm wrote: »
    The Liqua Virginia is lovely too.

Turkish has also been recommended for tobacco flavour heads but not tried it myself.

Turkish is nice but Virginia is really good close to Golden Virginia tobacco. Have to say for me nicest tobacco flavoured juice by a mile is Kings Crest Empire has a rum and raisin hint to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Five pawns castle long, ripe vapes pear almond and MBV coconut cream pie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Irish cream with a hint of french vanilla

Advertisement