Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

Joya wrote: »
    thnk you both.. if id be swearing it would start with the f*ck word for sure..
    then the word list could really grow so am not allowing meself to go into it lol...

Joya, if you didn't feel down you wouldn't be human. There's something worse than feeling pain and that's not being able to feel at all. You gotta be good to yourself now and take it all nice and slow. We're here for you to offload or swear or provide virtual hugs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Joya, if you didn't feel down you wouldn't be human. There's something worse than feeling pain and that's not being able to feel at all. You gotta be good to yourself now and take it all nice and slow. We're here for you to offload or swear or provide virtual hugs :)

yea.. i dont like making decisions or doing anything while im upset.. will try to sort myself first and then deal with it.. as someone in recovery i cant afford to relapse when i was almost out..
    thanks for all the hugs...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

more hugs coming your way.

keep the chin up

thanks cgh.. I also hope you are better from few days ago...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Massive huggles Joya..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

im doing ok thanks

just the Mrs at home is really hitting all the wrong buttons for me.
    I just need to vent.

a good scream always helps.

cgh wrote: »
    im doing ok thanks

just the Mrs at home is really hitting all the wrong buttons for me.
    I just need to vent.

a good scream always helps.

oh god you know that's what I'd like to do lol...
    :(

edit: i hope ou and misses are not in a too big of a trouble and sort it soon .. it really su*ks when its dwelling awhile....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm feeling crap, had a panic attack today in college :(

Persepoly is here with strong sugary tea and an ear to listen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sorry to hear that. :(

• Advertisement

Sorry ATC.. I experienced that two years ago it's terrible thing.. Hope you ll be better soon..

Persepoly is here with strong sugary tea and an ear to listen :)

thank you, might get something sugary to eat as I dont feel right after today, everything got on top of me with not feeling physically well, feeling meh and there's been a few changes in my college course. Hadn't had one in ages :(
    Sorry to hear that. :(

thanks hugo, their not fun to have :(

Sorry ATC.. I experienced that two years ago it's terrible thing.. Hope you ll be better soon..

thanks joya, means a lot. I really hope so too

thanks joya, means a lot. I really hope so too

yea.. that's when I finally decided to go on meds even my therapist suggested that some 6 months earlier.. but I thought id manage on my own..
    hope you will not need it though but if you wanna chat pls feel free my pm or fb is always open for ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hope you're OK there ATC x

yea.. that's when I finally decided to go on meds even my therapist suggested that some 6 months earlier.. but I thought id manage on my own..
    hope you will not need it though but if you wanna chat pls feel free my pm or fb is always open for ya...

thanks for the offer :) decided to go on meds a few years ago myself
    Hope you're OK there ATC x

thanks x I'm very sick and tired of feeling crap but hopefully it'll pass, gonna try and have an easy evening

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

thanks x I'm very sick and tired of feeling crap but hopefully it'll pass, gonna try and have an easy evening
    Hope it passes very soon x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Sorry to hear atc my friend. Anxiety is a bitch.
    Hope you feel better soon x

heyday30 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear atc my friend. Anxiety is a bitch.
    Hope you feel better soon x

thanks heyday, I totally agree that it's a bitch.

I think we should all meet up and beat the **** out of depression and anxiety!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭LottieP25

LottieP25 wrote: »

yea it sucks.. and it is sooo true... hope you get over it soon and feel well....
    *tight warm hugs*

I hate the way that I'm single and have been for a while that people are obsessed with if I've met someone else. I have one friend who almost every week asks if I've asked the guy who I like out yet. Just bug off ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I hate the way that I'm single and have been for a while that people are obsessed with if I've met someone else. I have one friend who almost every week asks if I've asked the guy who I like out yet. Just bug off ffs!

I can relate to this ATC, just tell them to go where the sun don't shine, you'll reel in a fella for yourself eventually :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Queenpink

hey i havent really posted before and havent been on in a while so hi.I am so bloody annoyed.Was on another website and they were treating me like i was scum.Im not so arrggggh put me in a right mood hmph

Queenpink wrote: »
    hey i havent really posted before and havent been on in a while so hi.I am so bloody annoyed.Was on another website and they were treating me like i was scum.Im not so arrggggh put me in a right mood hmph

Fcuk 'em, QP! :mad:

Fcuk 'em, QP! :mad:

cheers :) Apparently im not allowed talk about my fibromyalgia and one of the mods kept going on about her sprained ankle....hypocrites!im going to stay on this site fck them is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Queenpink wrote:

Nobody gets treated that way round these parts & if they do, they will have to answer to us Nocs.

Thats great *phew*.Thought i would come back to boards and chat to like minded people :)

• Advertisement

Our dog died last night :-( devastated

Advertisement