Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Shiminay wrote: »
    I don't think I could have put it better than Joya did above.

maybe i do :pac:

thought to add that pm chat line is always open if you need to talk with someone please feel free to do so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Hope things are better for you now Angron and that you managed to get yourself out of the funk that you were in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hope you're ok now angron *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Just witnessed neighbours dog being run over :( ;( he didn't suffer traumatised though.

Between that and my sisters dog being pts this week not a good week for my k9 friends.
    Run free at the rainbow bridge fur babies xxxx

big hugs heyday :( hope you're ok x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh God, heyday you poor thing. :(

sorry to hear that.. i witnessed once three little kitens being run over its the saddest thing ever.. also once have been in a car with some friends when he hit the dog and i mean it went all over the wind screen.. terrible things..... really sorry you had to experience similar.. :(...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Has a good cry I'm ok thanks guys.

Just :mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I know its tough keeping track sometimes but I wish ppl would be more careful with their furbabies :(

*hugs* :)

You okay PP? :o

• Advertisement

I am OK.. Just certain people irritate me. :o

not looking forward to September at all, meh feeling about it ( ex's birthday, what would have been our 3rd anniversary together, horrible memories from when I was seriously sick in hospital) just want the month over as quick as possible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Focus on the positives ATC..

not looking forward to September at all, meh feeling about it ( ex's birthday, what would have been our 3rd anniversary together, horrible memories from when I was seriously sick in hospital) just want the month over as quick as possible :(

Aw ATC I can totally relate to how you feel. Can I ask how long you've been broken up?

Aw ATC I can totally relate to how you feel. Can I ask how long you've been broken up?

thanks perse, it's not easy :( We broke up nearly 8 months ago

I'll try to lith :)

thanks perse, it's not easy :( We broke up nearly 8 months ago

I'll try to lith :)

It's very fresh. I'm single since January. Luckily I feel relieved and know it was the right thing but sometimes I get a little twinge. Certain times are definitely tougher than others. But you know you will wake up one day and those times will become just like all the others xx

not looking forward to September at all, meh feeling about it ( ex's birthday, what would have been our 3rd anniversary together, horrible memories from when I was seriously sick in hospital) just want the month over as quick as possible
    It does get easier ATC. I've been single over 2 years and this year I actually forgot his birthday until someone else told me about it. :)

PM open if you need a chat xx

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

How haven't you been swept off your feet yet Paws, single for over 2 years :eek:

It beggars belief...

It's very fresh. I'm single since January. Luckily I feel relieved and know it was the right thing but sometimes I get a little twinge. Certain times are definitely tougher than others. But you know you will wake up one day and those times will become just like all the others xx
    It does get easier ATC. I've been single over 2 years and this year I actually forgot his birthday until someone else told me about it. :)

PM open if you need a chat xx

thanks guys x I get twinges too. I guess the feelings became less fresh over time. I'll try to keep busy and not dwell on it

Lithium93_ wrote:
    How haven't you been swept off your feet yet Paws, single for over 2 years

It beggars belief...
    Awh stop.. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I just want to scream...................

FFS.

that is all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

cgh wrote: »
    I just want to scream...................

FFS.

that is all.

Do it.. Grab a coat or a pillow or something and let rip. I'm right with you. Jaysis..

Do it.. Grab a coat or a pillow or something and let rip. I'm right with you. Jaysis..

Me too.

yeah.

just a great start to the week....

Hope you're Ok cgh *hugs*

im just soooo cheesed off this morning.

I'll be grand

hugs for cgh, hope the days goes better for ya :)

my time to needZ hugz... :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What's up Joya? *squish*

• Advertisement

oh.. just wonder how many times can a person be hurt before it cannot snap back out if it.. really... :(

thanks sh...

Advertisement