Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

luxuries you'd love to have

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

A personal chef that works with a dietician to prepare all my meals to fit my macros, a full time personal trainer/lifting partner/coach and a doctor well versed in steroids...I'd have my goal physique within a year or two and it'd have been the easiest process ever.

And a yacht. I want a yacht!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

So far most folk are being very greedy and want too much, this is why you cannot have them all. A simple request for 1 thing only and I might just give you your wish. Greediness will get you nothing but a lost wish.

Some person told me a while ago that they wanted the moon, the stars in the sky. I bought this person a telescope. It didn't work out for him either.
    is that a no on the dishes so???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius!

kylith wrote: »
    I'd love a stylist/shopper. I reckon I could look pretty good if I scrubbed up but I hate shopping and I find it hard to put an outfit together without looking like a bag lady.

Oh yeah this too.
    And a beauty team who visit every morning to do my hair and makeup!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Full night sleep with a lie in

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

kylith wrote: »
    I'd love a stylist/shopper. I reckon I could look pretty good if I scrubbed up but I hate shopping and I find it hard to put an outfit together without looking like a bag lady.

Yes! I need to sign up for this as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,557 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Full night sleep with a lie in

Actually scrub my previous answer.

I'm singing up to this newsletter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Oh yeah this too.
    And a beauty team who visit every morning to do my hair and makeup!
    You stole my avatar and you're not even a MAN?:pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

bluewolf wrote: »

Ah they're not that bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius!

conorh91 wrote: »
    You stole my avatar and you're not even a MAN?:pac:

Technically, Troy McClure is Dr.Zauis! :D So I didnt think any other avatar would be apt!

And yes, I am but a mere mortal woman :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Id love windows that never need to be cleaned,hair that looks like the hairdresser does it all the time and a school that doesnt give my kids homework ever..not looking for much really:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

Technically, Troy McClure is Dr.Zauis! :D So I didnt think any other avatar would be apt!

And yes, I am but a mere mortal woman :pac:
    Every time I see one of your posts I think, "when did I write that...?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

bluewolf wrote: »

That wish has been granted. Leave the dishes as they are and when you wake up in the morning the dishes will be cleaned for you and put in the cub-bard. Do not be shocked by this in any shape or form, it's not magical or a ghost doing it, it is purely mental thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Live in a hotel, buffet breakfasts and room.cleaned when you pop out

Actually scrub my previous answer.

I'm singing up to this newsletter.

The newsletter song ? is it any good ? please upload it to youtube when you have finished singing the song so we can listen.

Thanks.

Yes, I'm an asshole, big ****ing asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Ging Ging

An Elephant.

Two elephants

Two trunks of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

New knees.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

My own team of midgets to serve me Louis lane for breakfast on silver service

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

An army of ducks to do my bidding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭DivingDuck

An army of ducks to do my bidding.

We'll require permanent contracts and excellent healthcare, but PM me and we can work something out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Cocaine that's made from prostitutes, and prostitutes made from cocaine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

Space. I'd love a house with massive rooms like you see in American movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭DivingDuck

Space. I'd love a house with massive rooms like you see in American movies.

Easily achieved, even in an Irish home: knock out most of the walls except for a one-foot pillar at either side. ;) Most of those homes never seem to have any internal walls!

In addition to this, they never seem to have a guest bedroom available, either, despite the downstairs looking to be in excess of about 1500sqft...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Some to wash the clothes. And dry the clothes. And above all, put away the clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

Ging Ging wrote: »
    Two elephants

Elephants are so last week. I'd prefer a Giraffe.:cool:

Also, I'd like a Time Machine to take me back to 1989.

(I'd love to be 21 again with the knowledge I have now.)

time for regret.

Indeed. If you're a young person and have these strange visions of travelling the world, don't think of it as an anomaly, just do it and travel this crazy world through cities and nature, you were given a vision for a reason so use it and get the hell out of this place neck-high in banana quangos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Health. Once you realise you don't have it and time is limited, everything else is secondary and insignificant. All your euros in the bank and worldly goods soon become irrelevant if you're not going to be around to enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

A home gym

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Health. Once you realise you don't have it and time is limited, everything else is secondary and insignificant. All your euros in the bank and worldly goods soon become irrelevant if you're not going to be around to enjoy.
    Thats a fantastic contribution. Its made me think a bit and I hope that these thoughts stay with me. Thanks.

Advertisement