Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come talk to us! C&H IRC

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Things are poppin' off in honour of our patron saint! Don't miss out!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Jays, we've all sorts of newcomers of late. Everyone join!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Get off Bebo and join IRC you punk kid.

Come and talk to me. Yeh bastids.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Get off Bebo and join IRC you punk kid.

Does anyone else here have the Bebo app?

*tumbleweeds*

Is this thing on..?

• Advertisement

For one night only, I'll answer any question you ask me on IRC completely and 100% honestly.

And we can talk Eurovision.

Come talk to me about Eurovision plz.

We're having an underpants party right now. Come join us.

etc

I'm getting drunk while on IRC. This can only end well. Come and talk to me.

• Advertisement

You there! With the face! Come on IRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

You there! With the face! Come on IRC.

I go on.. and nuuuthin. You sir are a liar.

Come back. I was getting food.

Come and talk to me plz.

^

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Do I go or don't I...

Do I go or don't I...

If you can convince 15 others to come then come. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is this still a thing?!

An File wrote: »
    Is this still a thing?!

Not really. I was just in a funny mood earlier.

Not really. I was just in a funny mood earlier.

I could go meta and say the previous posts apply to C&H in general, but that would make me sad. :(

• Advertisement

I'll be on IRC for a while tonight if anyone wants an 'aul catch up. Be on for the next hour and a bit anyway. :)

Bantz are being had again tonight.

Should I install mIRC on my new computer? :P

Hey, hey, you there! With the face!

Come and talk to me about Brexit and other matters of great importance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I dont have a face

A new era has dawned on IRC.

In a brutal coup carried out last night under the cover of heavy shelling from our allies in #H&C I, your benevolent and loving leader, overthrew the tyrannical reign of Davidius and D4RK ONION and became the sole owner of the territory of #C&H.

I wish to make it clear now that while Davidius and D4RK ONION have fled to the hills and are reportedly seeking asylum in #AfterHours, this is wholly unnecessary, and that they will be welcomed back into their nation's loving embrace should they wish to return. They need not fear that they will be brutally murdred and dumped in a ditch, that's just nonsensical and those rumours were never proven.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I wanted to ask who died and made you dictator. Then I realised that that gives me a reason to be shot in a ditch. ALL HAIL WNOLAN

I'm in the channel. There are no other signs of life. Send food, music, and bants, before it's too late.

That actually worked! :) I got to talk to both of the benevolent overlords of C&H for a little while. Good times.

• Advertisement

I need to pop in there more often!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement