Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Why did she not look through the bloody spy hole?! Who hides away and opens the door willy nilly?!

She thought it was Ziggy I think. This Pete and Cleo storyline is beyond creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Ah yeah but still! She had nearly just been caught earlier and been saved by Scott and then does the exact same thing!!

Pete is super creepy, he plays it well!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Ah yeah but still! She had nearly just been caught earlier and been saved by Scott and then does the exact same thing!!

Pete is super creepy, he plays it well!

Glad that storyline is nearly wrapped up. Diane annoys me sometimes but I felt bad for her when Rose was missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

It's a bit gross the Lockie sleeping with all three , brother and sister and cousin ...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who gets Rose now Tegan is banged up, Diane, Leela, Grace or Tony?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who gets Rose now Tegan is banged up, Diane, Leela, Grace or Tony?

I can see Diane and Tony getting custody.

KKkitty wrote: »
    I can see Diane and Tony getting custody.

They want both Rose and DeeDee :mad:

They want both Rose and DeeDee :mad:

Unfortunately Tegan hasn't done herself any favours by faking Rose's kidnapping.

Unfortunately Tegan hasn't done herself any favours by faking Rose's kidnapping.

Yes true I just really dislike Diane

Yes true I just really dislike Diane

I would like to see her and Tony get back together.

• Advertisement

I would like to see her and Tony get back together.

No way Tony deserves better, don't think he has any spark with Diane even Cindy was more suited to him, Porsche could be a good match for him as Tony has a thing for McQueens he has had Jacqui, Theresa and Mercedes :p

And Harry was with John Paul and Cleo McQueen. Those McQueens love to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I don't want Diane and Tony to get Rose, they are horrible people. Diane is such a whiny b*tch. She can't see passed her selfishness at all, I hope Tegan gets custody of Dee Dee, that'll serve her right!

Hope the Pete storyline doesn't drag on, it's really creepy.

Is Cameron killing Danny and Sam ever going to come out or also Freddie killing Fraser

Is Cameron killing Danny and Sam ever going to come out or also Freddie killing Fraser

Probably not but anything is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I hope so! I hate both characters!

Monife wrote: »
    I hope so! I hate both characters!

There's been too many times that Freddie could have been sent down for Fraser's murder but time and time again he's still free.

I was hoping Ziggy wont dump Leela and stand by Tegan and get Rose back for her, man up Ziggy

Wow surprised Nico killed Carly, Nancy will think Trevor was involved probably

I feel sorry for Trevor and Grace, once again Frankie never thinks only acts and says on the spot :mad: was Esther moved to another hospital so the gloved hand killer wouldn't kill her

• Advertisement

Robbie letting Jason down the cliff after the fall and then copping off with Holly wtf :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I've already dropped a few soaps over the past couple of weeks (Coronation Street and Home & Away lost my interest) and Hollyoaks is next up on my radar at the moment. The only characters I'm genuinely invested in anymore are Patrick, Trevor and Robbie - and Patrick has a great exit storyline with the MS, but we're barely seeing any of it, instead it's all infuriatingly crap nonsense about Maxine and Theresa. I'll probably stick with it until they've done their 20th birthday in October and hope it picks up again, but unless they set up something worthwhile to keep me invested in the show it'll be chopped from my schedule.

The storyline with Pete and Cleo is sufficiently creepy, but like most of the Hollyoaks hard-hitting storylines it'll probably get a crap ending or be dragged out too long. I've stopped caring about the Gloved Hand Killer because it's not even a proper storyline anymore, just an easy excuse to kill off characters. They don't give any decent storylines to the longest serving cast members any more - Tony and Darren have become background characers at this point and characters like Tom, Nancy and John Paul, who were once very likeable, have been completely ruined over the past while... As for the more recent additions to the cast, I don't care about The Lovedays or Ben and I really can't stand Scott.

I kinda just needed to rant a little bit, but does anyone else agree with any of that?

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/entertainment-news/175523/Kierston-Wareing-and-Bruce-Montague-join-Hollyoaks

Kierston as venomous vixen Ashley Davidson and Bruce as Nana McQueen's abusive ex Derek Clough

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya there are a few storylines dragged out a bit too long but hopefully will not drag out for much longer?

Kinda gone off Hollyoaks lately. Again storylines are dragging. The love quadrangle with John Paul, Mercedes, Porsche and Lochie is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Yeah agree with a lot of posters here - the main storylines are really bad. I only really watch for the sitcom that is the Blake family and who will Sienna and Nico "accidentally" kill next.

Yeah agree with a lot of posters here - the main storylines are really bad. I only really watch for the sitcom that is the Blake family and who will Sienna and Nico "accidentally" kill next.

Preferably Ben or themselves

Sienna used to be a great character, up until Dodger left and then they just changed her and tried to make her more normal... Bring back full-on psycho Sienna!!!

Maybe the Gloved Hand Killer will go on a spree over the next few weeks and finish off 8 or 9 cast members - that's make things slightly interesting again, and hopefully Freddie Roscoe and Scott Drinkwell will be the first two victims. Unfortunately I think Bryan Kirkwood loves those two characters and wouldn't dream of writing them out... We can always hope though...

Enjoyed tonight's E4 episode much more than I have any episode in quite some time now.

Dunno why, I liked this one in particular, nothing particularly important happened, it just flowed much better or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Am I the only one that likes Scott? I think he's funny and the show is light on laughs at the moment

Advertisement