Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,144 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Theresa should still be in jail :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Theresa should still be in jail :mad:

Maybe Theresa is the gloved hand killer :D

It's looking like Kim is the gloved hand killer isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's looking like Kim is the gloved hand killer isn't it.

Red Herring if ever there was one. They said someone would be ruled out as a suspect by the end of the summer (the actual reveal will be at the end of October) so my guess is Kim will be the one ruled out, probably because someone will kill her for being a nuisance... Maybe Dylan will take her out to prove himself to Trevor and Grace...

I'm only specualting by the way, but I wouldn't be too surprised if this is what happens...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I am the gloved hand killer! But who am I? ;)

• Advertisement

I'm thinking it may not be someone who works in the hospital at all. It just seems to obvious to be a worker there.

I'm thinking it may not be someone who works in the hospital at all. It just seems to obvious to be a worker there.

It kinda has to be someone who works there though. Who else would (a know what drug to inject them with, (b have access to said drugs and (c have the freedom to be roaming around the hospital undetected... In a way it makes the storyline a bit crap because it has limited itself to 5 suspects, unlike in EastEnders when absolutely everyone was a suspect in the Lucy Beale murder...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

it could be a character we haven't met yet?

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    it could be a character we haven't met yet?

That would be the biggest cop out of all-time. How disappointed would you be if that's what it turned out to be? I'd be annoyed anyway.

I just think most of the potential suspects that currently work in the hospital have had enough storylines to be honest. It'd be a bit too much overkill for me.

• Advertisement

oh I know, but I can't see anyone from the current characters but Krazy Kim being the killer. and like you said, it's too obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Bobby Beale!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    oh I know, but I can't see anyone from the current characters but Krazy Kim being the killer. and like you said, it's too obvious.

All victims of the gloved hand killer have had some connection to Kim in some way haven't they?

We don't really know an awful lot about Celine or Dr. S'avage yet to be fair. They've kinda just been around since their characters have been introduced and had minor storylines. That said I don't want it to be Celine because I like her too much as a character. S'avage has been becoming creepier and creepier over the last few weeks so maybe he'd be good as the killer.

Lindsey and Tegan have had more than enough storylines and I'd rather see them killed off than be the killer...

And Kim is just too obvious the choice.

I'm more interested to see who the next victim is than actually finding out who the killer is. Lindsey, Tegan and Kim all annoy me so they kinda suck as suspects and I like Celine too much to want her to be the killer. So it seems I'll only be happy if it turns out to be S'avage which it probably won't because I never get what I want...

And Dr. S'avage isn't even a real doctor. He could know his morphine from his paracetamol but he may not be aware of dosages.

ah but he did all his training just failed the exams. he doesnt last this long pretending to be a qualified dr and not know stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I am hating the Kim, Trevor, Grace storyline. I just want Grace and Trevor to get their baby, get Esther to sign all the necessary legal documents and then something awful to happen to Kim, what a bunny boiler freak!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

I think there is far too many murders and deaths in Hollyoaks it's ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Are all of Frankie's scenes now going to be just her walking around trying to stop people put their children up for adoption?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I only watch this weekly (Omnibus) and the whole Rose thing as disappeared from our screen's. Has her mother come clean yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I only watch this weekly (Omnibus) and the whole Rose thing as disappeared from our screen's. Has her mother come clean yet?

No she hasn't , she wasn't in it all week

wtf is up with lockie and porsche's relatives!? its ridiculous that the mcqueens, where family means everything to them, will go around and do that to each other.
    Soaps eh!?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I missed a week or so. What happened after Porsche burst into the party accusing Pete of all the stuff he did to her which let to her being thrown out? Last I saw of her she was about to drop her wedding ring in the pond.
    Now she's all happy families with Lockie (or so she thinks), and is back at home not a bother bar her usual beef with Reenie. And Pete is off at a building site somewhere.

When did Lockie and Mercedes hooking up happen, did I miss the start of this???

God help Porsche when she finds out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

No, you didn't miss anything!(or else I happened to miss the same bit haha) but how stupid is it the way they just threw that storyline in!

Mercedes going off with a family member's fella is nothing new either. Why couldn't they have her and Joe fall for each other and show her trying to get him walking again. Actually show she has a caring side to her. Between her sleeping with Joe and coming back was there much of a time gap?

Mercedes going off with a family member's fella is nothing new either. Why couldn't they have her and Joe fall for each other and show her trying to get him walking again. Actually show she has a caring side to her. Between her sleeping with Joe and coming back was there much of a time gap?

Joe and Mercedes spark well off each other, I would prefer them as a couple with her helping him walk again

It's stupid that they're using the same old storyline with Mercedes though.

• Advertisement

Why did she not look through the bloody spy hole?! Who hides away and opens the door willy nilly?!

Advertisement