Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Betting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Really strange one. When KK looked like they got their third goal only to be overturned, Paddypower counted it and for a good few minutes they had the score at 3-04 to 0-04 and had the points total at 52.5 and KK at -12! Since has been changed back but strange that they could get something so wrong. I wonder will they void any bets that were placed

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭ciaran1988

monaghan -4 points 11/10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

skippymac6 wrote: »
    Really strange one. When KK looked like they got their third goal only to be overturned, Paddypower counted it and for a good few minutes they had the score at 3-04 to 0-04 and had the points total at 52.5 and KK at -12! Since has been changed back but strange that they could get something so wrong. I wonder will they void any bets that were placed

Ha not that any advantage would have been gained, KK on a roll here!

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

sonnky wrote: »
    Kilkerrin Clonberne are 7/2 with Paddy Power to beat Caherlistrane. Think this might be a very nice price as Clonberne are an improving side and Caherlistrane are in decline. Clonberne are without Shane Walsh but this could be a positive and it's one of the main reasons the odds are so big. For value alone Clonberne are worth a bet.

Lost out by 4!

Another one today in the Galway Intermediate Championship. An Spideal to beat Monivea Abbey 8/13 with Paddy Power. Monivea supposedly without 5 key players and when these two met in last years championship it was fairly tight. Short enough price and was 10/11 but An Spideal should have enough. 5.00 throw in.

In the Senior Championship Caltra should beat Kilconly at 4/5 with Ladbrokes. Kilconly have a very young side and lost to Tuam while Caltra should have beaten Clonberne last time out and have quality forwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Handicaps in the hurling and football have been battered this weekend in general good stuff

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    3 bets for me today
    Kk-6 evens, Tip -2 evens, and the double

Kk by 24
    Tip by 16

3 out of 3 came in ridiculously easy in the end !!

ShamoBuc
    3 bets for me today
    Kk-6 evens, Tip -2 evens, and the double

Super tipping ShamoBuc, followed on Kilkenny thanks

ciaran1988 wrote: »
    monaghan -4 points 11/10

Monaghan win by 10 points for 11/10 winner.
    Been a great weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Is Boyles the only bookie that has priced up the ulster final? Cant seem to find it elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Is Boyles the only bookie that has priced up the ulster final? Cant seem to find it elsewhere.

Donyou mean the Ulster Championship after today's semi? Still one semi to go.

No one seems to have priced up Connaught final yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Donyou mean the Ulster Championship after today's semi? Still one semi to go.

No one seems to have priced up Connaught final yet.

Yeah sorry, that's what I meant. For the remaining 3 teams

• Registered Users Posts: 39,508 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Tipp -3 @11/10 in the Munster final looks quite tasty given how impressive they were today scoring wise

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

sonnky wrote: »
    Lost out by 4!

Another one today in the Galway Intermediate Championship. An Spideal to beat Monivea Abbey 8/13 with Paddy Power. Monivea supposedly without 5 key players and when these two met in last years championship it was fairly tight. Short enough price and was 10/11 but An Spideal should have enough. 5.00 throw in.

In the Senior Championship Caltra should beat Kilconly at 4/5 with Ladbrokes. Kilconly have a very young side and lost to Tuam while Caltra should have beaten Clonberne last time out and have quality forwards.

Monivea beat An Spideal by 6 points, even without their main players. Caltra scraped the win by a point, so hopefully a few followed that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Some early value to be had on Cavan v Roscommon for anyone with a strong opinion. 11/10 Cavan with PP, 11/8 Ros common with Boils.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

yabadabado wrote: »
    Its actually pathetic that there isn't a proper up to the minute score service for GAA.

What do ye folks use?I use a combination of PP and Twitter but its hit and miss.

http://www.livegaelic.com/scores/

App available also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Bubbles Dwyer 12s with Boyles for Player of The Year, 11/2 with PP. Good value at 12s for a player of his talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭laoisman11

Prediction model output for this weekend's games:
    • Armagh vs Wicklow: Armagh by 9.2 (PP has spread of 13)
    • Wexford vs Down: Down by 3.7 (PP has 3)
    • Louth vs Leitrim: Louth by 2.8 (PP has 2)
    • Tyrone vs Limerick: Tyrone by 8.4 (PP has 10)
    • Meath vs Westmeath: Meath by 4.8 (PP has 3)
    • Dublin vs Kildare: Dublin by 7.7 (PP has 11)
    • Donegal vs Derry: Donegal by 1.2 (PP has 4)

A few of the predictions are above the 3 point limit which I have initially set for myself before making a plunge.........So I'm going for Armagh, Dublin and Donegal NOT to cover the spread.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

keane2097 wrote: »

I've tried the android app a few times recently and it is very frustrating as it just keeps freezing for me. I've a very powerful phone so that isn't the issue I believe.

Conor McDonald evens anytime goalscorer tonight for Wexford U21s against Offaly with PP, Boyles have him at 2/5.

Sirtoyou wrote: »
    I've tried the android app a few times recently and it is very frustrating as it just keeps freezing for me. I've a very powerful phone so that isn't the issue I believe.

I'll see if I can get it fixed, thanks for the feedback

• Advertisement

I'll see if I can get it fixed, thanks for the feedback

On that, the issue is apparently with newer android phones.

The webview engine that the app uses to render has been changed which apparently leads to what's technically described as "app ****edness".

There should be a new release out next week to remedy the issue, apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Kilenny 21s -14 at 10/11 against Carlow. Carlows last 3 minor campaigns ended with a 33 point loss to Dublin in 2012, a defeat to Kildare in 2013 who Kilkenny later bet by 25 points and a 24 point loss to Kilkenny in last years minor championship.
    Carlow lost to Westmeath by 18 points in the U21 last year and 8 players who were involved in that game start tonight.

PP has plenty of markets on the game including anytime goal and alternative handicaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

On that, the issue is apparently with newer android phones.

The webview engine that the app uses to render has been changed which apparently leads to what's technically described as "app ****edness".

There should be a new release out next week to remedy the issue, apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

No apologies required, I'd rather support a home grown local app than anything else so I'll stick with it and report if it improves.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,731 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Kilenny 21s -14 at 10/11 against Carlow. Carlows last 3 minor campaigns ended with a 33 point loss to Dublin in 2012, a defeat to Kildare in 2013 who Kilkenny later bet by 25 points and a 24 point loss to Kilkenny in last years minor championship.
    Carlow lost to Westmeath by 18 points in the U21 last year and 8 players who were involved in that game start tonight.

PP has plenty of markets on the game including anytime goal and alternative handicaps.

Latest carlow 8 kilkenny 2.9

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Conor McDonald evens anytime goalscorer tonight for Wexford U21s against Offaly with PP, Boyles have him at 2/5.

Nice shout

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭robbiezero

KevIRL wrote: »
    Nice shout

Nice one. Shocking game though.

robbiezero wrote: »
    Nice one. Shocking game though.

The second goal was a thing of beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭robbiezero

The second goal was a thing of beauty

A rare moment of skill in the game. Wexford won;t be winning anything with that team.

Mighty performance by Carlow to only lose by 2 pts to KK 2-14 to 2-12 FT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,731 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Mighty performance by Carlow to only lose by 2 pts to KK 2-14 to 2-12 FT

The only time I've backed the cats, never again.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement