Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forewarning of major false flag events in 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

omnithanos wrote: »
    Qui Lakka Tana is so called because of her pale complection and well known hatred for the suns rays.

If you attempt to verify my story you will find that all source information has been expunged using the following control mechanism at Google which states

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more https://www.google.ie/policies/faq/

(I admit I made this one up but if you search to see if the 8 year old boy, Martin Richard, really died at the Boston Marathon the data protection information censorship note pops up)

I have googled Martin Richard and Boston Marathon. There are videos, stills and commentary from deranged people claiming it is a hoax. Personally if I was the family of this guy I would be taking steps to have this material removed. They have lost one child, another badly injured, another mentally scarred. Quite frankly, the videos on you tube are disgusting to me. I can only imagine what they were like to family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

still not seeing it

you dont have to keep saying that either, if you dont see it and havent seen it, you probably wont ever see it, repeating yourself ad nausea is as annoying to everyone else as it is to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,258 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

you dont have to keep saying that either, if you dont see it and havent seen it, you probably wont ever see it, repeating yourself ad nausea is as annoying to everyone else as it is to you.

are you posting this in your capacity as a mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

would you like me to?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

This to me looks like the type of thing used as "evidence" of for-warning. I could be reaching.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

This to me looks like the type of thing used as "evidence" of for-warning. I could be reaching.

tony stark is going to pull a 9/11 style attack on london? the brits are f**cked :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Rabo Karabekian

Are you joking?

Mario Draghi’s press conference in Frankfurt on April 15th 2015 was briefly suspended after a protester wearing a t-shirt showing “End the ECB dick-tatorship” threw paper and confetti at Europe’s top central banker.

So, after the abduction of Nigerian schoolgirls, the Boston bombing, Hillsborough and the Titanic, the next significant 15th of April event is a one-woman protest at an ECB conference? If, on the 15th of April, 1916 someone has a rest on a bench in my local park, should we be investigating for evidence of Satanic rituals?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

So do false flag events actually have to happen to be false flag , or can they be faked (like the op claims about 9/11 and Boston).

Omnithanos, are you claiming the events you describe in this thread happened and are government/autghority/rich people orchestrated or are entirely faked?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

and the other April 15th events?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Hey, just a friendly heads up that I will likely split the last few pages of this discussion off into it's own thread re: Was 9/11 False-flag. Idk if you guys wanted to get back to discussion general 2015 false flag events or not; if you're happy with the 9/11 talk going on it will get it's made into it's own thread when I get time. Thank ye

I think this nose-cone/camera angle talk is pretty interesting thus far though I just won't have time to absorb it for a couple days :p can someone compile a post of all the unique camera shots we have available of the 2nd impact? thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

Yeah I was aware we were drifting of allright :D

All posts about 9/11 moved to 9/11 forum under new thread title. There is no benefit to discussing the particulars of 9/11 in a thread about future, hypothetical false flag attacks in 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

For about 6 pages i thought i was in aviation forum.

The main question for me is why give subtle warnings at all?

When you are indirectly referring to something, ie France = Frank. Well then you can find commonalities in almost every thing. It becomes a sort of 7 degrees of Bacon.

Huh? I'm not following your turn of phrase :confused::o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

The OP brought up the Charlie Hebdo, and found relation to it through a warning which appears innocent when viewed without extrapolating second meanings. The link to France is brought about through the word 'Frank' in the message.
    But Frank is not exclusive to France, It could be related to Francis, heavy weight boxing and hot sauce :)
    So with one word relating to many, the odds of finding warnings in the 1000s of ads produced every year coupled with the 1000s of events each year, the chances of you finding subtle messages is quite high, couple that when the warning is spotted after an event. I'd say it's impossible not to find a warning.

Hence the 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

Next dates for your calendar
    3rd of August in London
    14th of September Breaking news of an imminent disaster
    22nd-24th September Major Disaster unfolds

Nabber wrote: »
    The OP brought up the Charlie Hebdo, and found relation to it through a warning which appears innocent when viewed without extrapolating second meanings. The link to France is brought about through the word 'Frank' in the message.
    But Frank is not exclusive to France, It could be related to Francis, heavy weight boxing and hot sauce :)
    So with one word relating to many, the odds of finding warnings in the 1000s of ads produced every year coupled with the 1000s of events each year, the chances of you finding subtle messages is quite high, couple that when the warning is spotted after an event. I'd say it's impossible not to find a warning.

Hence the 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon :)

Not just a warning but a warning interlaced with obvious satanic images.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alzo90

3rd of August in London

What is happening?

Alzo90 wrote: »
    What is happening?

Your guess is as good as mine really.
    Last time I guessed it was going to be an attack on the old Republic building in Chicago on the 22nd of March and it ended up being the German-wings plane crash on the 24th which was followed by the building collapsing in New York on the 26th.
    Presumably Big Ben will explode on the 3rd of August since that's what happened in the video game or maybe it'll be Buckingham Palace since that needs a £150 million makeover anyway.

Then on the 14th of September it's been hinted that we'll get information that either an Asteroid will be on a collision course with the earth or else we'll have some kind of problem with CERN or even an alien attack occurring from the 22nd to the 24th of September. I assume they'd use holograms to fake the aliens if they went down that route. There have been multiple references to the 22nd of September and the 3rd of August in major movies etc. similar to the way they forewarned us about 9/11 in multiple movies dating back to the forties and most notably in Back to the Future.
    It could even be something as pedestrian as that attack on the old Republic building in Chicago that I mentioned before. Charleston was also touted previously but I guess we've already had the Charleston event with that Roof guy pretending to shoot the 9 people in the church. That one coincided with another training drill as did 9/11, Boston and the London 7/7 bombing as the evidence here shows.
    false-flag.jpg
    There was also talk of Nukes so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of that Nuke attack in either Chicago, Cleveland or even Charleston again.

There was also talk of Nukes so I wouldn't rule out the possibility of that Nuke attack in either Chicago, Cleveland or even Charleston again.
    Was there already a nuclear strike in Charleston? Blimey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Chicago, Cleveland or even Charleston again.
    Did it happen before?

smurfjed wrote: »
    Did it happen before?

I was reffering to the recent hoax shooting in Charleston.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

Did the predictions machine somehow missed yesterday's attacks ?

Software bug perhaps ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Not just a warning but a warning interlaced with obvious satanic images.
    I'm interested in the Christian basis behind most of these claims. Are you very very devout Christian yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,439 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

3rd of August in London

You claimed this would happen before and then when called up on it after the date you said a heckler at a conference was a "major event". What can we expect this time? If you're so sure something will happen on these dates why not give more info as to what it will be?

My guess is you will claim anything minor within a 2/3 week window before/after those dates will be considered proof that you were right all along.

Your guess is as good as mine really.
    Last time I guessed it was going to be an attack on the old Republic building in Chicago on the 22nd of March and it ended up being the German-wings plane crash on the 24th which was followed by the building collapsing in New York on the 26th.
    Presumably Big Ben will explode on the 3rd of August since that's what happened in the video game or maybe it'll be Buckingham Palace since that needs a £150 million makeover anyway.

Then on the 14th of September it's been hinted that we'll get information that either an Asteroid will be on a collision course with the earth or else we'll have some kind of problem with CERN or even an alien attack occurring from the 22nd to the 24th of September. I assume they'd use holograms to fake the aliens if they went down that route. There have been multiple references to the 22nd of September and the 3rd of August in major movies etc. similar to the way they forewarned us about 9/11 in multiple movies dating back to the forties and most notably in Back to the Future.
    It could even be something as pedestrian as that attack on the old Republic building in Chicago that I mentioned before. Charleston was also touted previously but I guess we've already had the Charleston event with that Roof guy pretending to shoot the 9 people in the church. That one coincided with another training drill as did 9/11, Boston and the London 7/7 bombing as the evidence here shows.
    false-flag.jpg

In your world, does anyone actually die in these events or are they all just hoaxes?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

omnithanos wrote:
    Next dates for your calendar 3rd of August in London 14th of September Breaking news of an imminent disaster 22nd-24th September Major Disaster unfolds

What kind of disaster? How have you come up with these predictions?
    I read these conspiracies with an open mind but people like you just spout of random ****e and expect people to belive you, you have to convince us to believe you! This thread was started 3 months ago and you haven't correctly predicted anything. Enlightening me please.

In your world, does anyone actually die in these events or are they all just hoaxes?

I think in Family Guy they mentioned that about 200 people died in the big event in 2001 other than that they appear to be all hoaxes.

I think in Family Guy they mentioned that about 200 people died in the big event in 2001 other than that they appear to be all hoaxes.

No

You have claimed last weeks killings in Charleston didn't happen, You have previously claimed that no one was really killed in Sandy Hook. Are all of these killings fake in your world? How about Tunisia yesterday? Was that real or another false flag?

• Advertisement

You claimed this would happen before and then when called up on it after the date you said a heckler at a conference was a "major event". What can we expect this time? If you're so sure something will happen on these dates why not give more info as to what it will be?

My guess is you will claim anything minor within a 2/3 week window before/after those dates will be considered proof that you were right all along.

I didn't have any forewarning for that one in April I just cited it as a hunch because alot of stuff historically goes down in April. Mentioning the heckler was tongue in cheek which should have been obvious from my description of shape shifting alien queens etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement