Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forewarning of major false flag events in 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭scuba8

no greater insight, just pointing out the the system can allow remote control.

ive no idea if the system is in use commercially or not to be honest. but in the event of certain factions needing one installed on a boeing, it could be done.

if thats the case here, ive no idea but it is definitely a technological possibility.

I have to say again, a friend of mine who works as an air traffic controller in Shannon, and controls aircraft crossing the Atlantic on a daily basis, says that there are no remote control systems installed on any commercial aircraft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

scuba8 wrote: »
    I have to say again, a friend of mine who works as an air traffic controller in Shannon, and controls aircraft crossing the Atlantic on a daily basis, says that there are no remote control systems installed on any commercial aircraft.

it has already been pointed out that they are not currently used commercially BUT that they could be if needed, as the system 100% has the capability. so unless your friend actually inspects each plane as it takes off, it really doesnt matter whether he/she is an ATC or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭scuba8

it has already been pointed out that they are not currently used commercially BUT that they could be if needed, as the system 100% has the capability. so unless your friend actually inspects each plane as it takes off, it really doesnt matter whether he/she is an ATC or not.

Fair enough. We can agree that though there are no commercial aircraft currently fitted with the system they could be at some future time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

scuba8 wrote: »
    Fair enough. We can agree that though there are no commercial aircraft currently fitted with the system they could be at some future time.

just doing a little googling and found that it has actually been used one a passeneger flight (not sure if it was commercial or private).
    In 2013, a 16-seater Jetstream airliner became the first passenger plane to fly ‘unmanned’ across UK civilian airspace.
    It was controlled remotely from the ground for the 500-mile journey, though a pilot on board handled the take-off and landing.

and this is an interesting little article on the advances in the technology.

http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2014/01/features/remote-control-aeroplane

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

More worrying news regarding this
    Modern aircraft are increasingly connected to the Internet. This
    interconnectedness can potentially provide unauthorized remote access
    to aircraft avionics systems.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

They forewarned us about Boston, here they are gloating about how they orchestrated 9/11.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

"that probably wouldnt look very good out of context"

And it is out of context tbh, completely and utterly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

omnithanos wrote: »
    They forewarned us about Boston, here they are gloating about how they orchestrated 9/11.

You're not going to like what they have planned for our future, but I for one will look forward to working with our Simian Overlords.

"that probably wouldnt look very good out of context"

And it is out of context tbh, completely and utterly.

That's what these masters of deception would lead you to believe.

Rumours abound that truthers such as Alex Ross, David Icke and Russell Brand are in fact controlled illuminati opposition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

That's what these masters of deception would lead you to believe.

Rumours abound that truthers such as Alex Ross, David Icke and Russell Brand are in fact controlled illuminati opposition.

...But you're not, right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Rabo Karabekian

As tomorrow is April 15th could we expect to see another event such as the abduction of 200 Nigerian schoolgirls (Apr 15 2014), the boston bombing (Apr 15 2013), Hillsborough (Apr 15 1989) or Titanic (Apr 15 1912).

Is there some special significance regarding the 15th of April? Or is it just that four tragedies occurred on that date over a hundred year period?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,454 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Is there some special significance regarding the 15th of April? Or is it just that four tragedies occurred on that date over a hundred year period?

Coincidence is the main source for most conspiracy theorists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Rabo Karabekian

Coincidence is the main source for most conspiracy theorists.

I'm sure they'll say that it's a special date in the Satanic calendar as well. Or that if you add the numbers in the date, it gives you a 'special' number.

Two of which, Boston and Titanic were forewarned.

Coincidence can be strange. One night I dreampt that my cousin was getting married and when I woke up the next morning I received his wedding invitation in the post. Perhaps I'm psychic like the man that wrote that book about the Titanic fourteen years earlier.
    I once went to join as a member of a local video rental shop and as I was joining the trailer for THX-1138 was on the TV, which film was released the year I was born. Then the guy handed me my video card. My membership number was 1138. You couldn't make that up.

I got ticket number 007 when i was getting my passport done, i was a bit shaken, but not stirred :P

I got ticket number 007 when i was getting my passport done, i was a bit shaken, but not stirred :P

You made me smile.
    Surely something else happened. Did Pierce Brosnan walk past, I saw him in Grafton St. once, he's gorgeous.

nope, not even george lazenby

• Registered Users Posts: 40,283 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Interesting how our Boston Bomber is being sentenced on April 21st and Apr 21-26 is the Satanic feast of Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim.
    https://wesdancin.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/list-of-satanic-holidays-a-must-read/

As tomorrow is April 15th could we expect to see another event such as the abduction of 200 Nigerian schoolgirls (Apr 15 2014), the boston bombing (Apr 15 2013), Hillsborough (Apr 15 1989) or Titanic (Apr 15 1912).

Interestingly Boston was foretold in both an episode of Family Guy 29 days before and American Dad the day before and Titanic was foretold in a novella published in 1898.

http://io9.com/5900083/the-novella-that-predicted-the-wreck-of-the-titanic

so what major event happened on the 15th? did i miss it?

so what major event happened on the 15th? did i miss it?

Are you joking?

Mario Draghi’s press conference in Frankfurt on April 15th 2015 was briefly suspended after a protester wearing a t-shirt showing “End the ECB dick-tatorship” threw paper and confetti at Europe’s top central banker.

1000.jpg

Sources later identified the lady in question as Reptilian princess qui lakaa tana and the event was exposed as controlled Illuminati opposition.

I would like to categorically state at this point that my handle "ominthanos" roughly meaning "death to all" should in no way allude to my having any direct involvement with the Illuminati whatsoever.

Are you joking?

Mario Draghi’s press conference in Frankfurt on April 15th 2015 was briefly suspended after a protester wearing a t-shirt showing “End the ECB dick-tatorship” threw paper and confetti at Europe’s top central banker.

Sources later identified the lady in question as Reptilian princess qui lakaa tana and the event was exposed as controlled Illuminati opposition.

I would like to categorically state at this point that my handle "ominthanos" roughly meaning "death to all" should in no way allude to my having any direct involvement with the Illuminati whatsoever.

now i know you're just taking the piss.

• Advertisement

Qui Lakka Tana is so called because of her pale complection and well known hatred for the suns rays.

If you attempt to verify my story you will find that all source information has been expunged using the following control mechanism at Google which states

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more https://www.google.ie/policies/faq/

(I admit I made this one up but if you search to see if the 8 year old boy, Martin Richard, really died at the Boston Marathon the data protection information censorship note pops up)

If you attempt to verify my story you will find that all source information has been expunged using the following control mechanism at Google which states

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more https://www.google.ie/policies/faq/

Qui Lakka Tana is so called because of her pale complection and well known hatred for the suns rays.

well its certainly no less believable than anything else you have posted. I'll give you that.

well she certainly does look paler than a human.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭NewCorkLad

This is the best thread ever.

Here is the video footage of the sinister event.

How did this lady gain access to such a high security conference?
    She could have easily dowsed the man with something far more dangerous than confetti.

If you pause the video on 25secs Mario Draghi looks like he is shape-shifting into his reptilian form for those who believe the Reptilian story peddled by David Icke.

Here is the video footage of the sinister event.

How did this lady gain access to such a high security conference?
    She could have easily dowsed the man with something far more dangerous than confetti.

If you pause the video on 25secs Mario Draghi looks like he is shape-shifting into his reptilian form for those who believe the Reptilian story peddled by David Icke.

that looks nothing like shape-shifting.

Here's a screenshot

11150969_687508741359251_7901918612868077362_n.jpg?oh=f6603aaaf98c5d4918da161711694912&oe=55A3F880

Here's a screenshot

that is just a screenshot of a man grimacing. like i said, it looks nothing like real shape-shifting

that is just a screenshot of a man grimacing. like i said, it looks nothing like real shape-shifting

We're obviously just having a bit of fun today, it being Friday. I'm not saying Mr. Draghi is an actual shape shifter. Perhaps it's irresponsible to put this forward as an urban myth but the CT forum is usually too serious.

Anyway here's another screenshot of him with his eyes looking slightly reptilian.

10423748_687512448025547_4417785838246313817_n.jpg?oh=f3c0bc1f6eedaaebc6d3161af5f93e6e&oe=55D6259C

I haven't seen an example of actual shape-shifting but this video of the demure Nicki Minaj is slightly unnerving. It's probably just a trick of the light.

• Advertisement

We're obviously just having a bit of fun today, it being Friday. I'm not saying Mr. Draghi is an actual shape shifter. Perhaps it's irresponsible to put this forward as an urban myth but the CT forum is usually too serious.

Anyway here's another screenshot of him with his eyes looking slightly reptilian.

I haven't seen an example of actual shape-shifting but this video of the demure Nicki Minaj is slightly unnerving. It's probably just a trick of the light.

still not seeing it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement