Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gogglebox C4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Steph & Dom back this week

Stephens new hair do is rotten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I'm gonna be sick!! :(

Minging, my wife is sitting here, 39.5 weeks pregnant and going to vomit

New family, the kids are very young are Gogglebox gonna start watching kids shows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Reeeeeally hope they show reaction to Madonnas fall!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sara7

Ugghh Bear Grylls thats sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested to see what colour Jay thinks the dress is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Did they watch the Brit awards?

Not in the last 40 mins anyhow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Leon & June using the selfie stick last night was brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

i'd like to see them commenting on the programme itself:) Gogglebox watching gogglebox.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I only just copped that the Greek Cypriot family seem to be gone. For the best I think, they were pretty unfunny other than the occasional xenophobia from the father.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

I only just copped that the Greek Cypriot family seem to be gone. For the best I think, they were pretty unfunny other than the occasional xenophobia from the father.

They left because the dad's running in the general election for ukip. His xenophobia will be put to good use there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Rega wrote: »
    They left because the dad's running in the general election for ukip. His xenophobia will be put to good use there.

Really!? How did I miss that? That's hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

Really!? How did I miss that? That's hilarious!

Yep.http://m.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30530736

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

I'll remember them for this clip and their incredibly fit daughters!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

The one on the couch wearing the blue t shirt is a guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Charlie19 wrote: »
    The one on the couch wearing the blue t shirt is a guy.

The eldest daughter hasnt been in the last couple of seasons but she was gorgeous!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By2rgt9CEAEI27J.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

branners69 wrote: »
    The eldest daughter hasnt been in the last couple of seasons but she was gorgeous!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By2rgt9CEAEI27J.jpg:large

Oh.. I only knew them as a foursme.

Yeah she's not bad:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I really liked the Michael (Greek Family) son - he always seemed to be the voice of reason in any discussion. I miss them for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Friday's episode was excellent.

It's great that Jay is still on it after the break up. He's more entertaining than the ex and her mother. No one is more entertaining than Ralf though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh my God that Philip Schofeld Hypnotism show was the most ridiculously fake pile of sh1t Ive ever seen, what a wank3r Keith Barry is, not even pretending they weren't actors, he literally just walked out and said "you're all hypnotised now" and the 5 of them slumped in their chairs... How is that supposed to work? Why arent the police hiring hypnotists for crowd control at riots if its that easy? Good to see its getting slated:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2995540/Viewers-criticise-new-primetime-hypnotherapy-Room-branding-fake-disastrous-host-Phillip-Schofield-claims-s-telly-Marmite.html

Stephen is my favourite, "we should message Dolce & Gabanna and tell them we agree with them, send us some free clothes"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Any have a clip of (think) stephen and dom,it was the opening scene I think.One was on the scales and was saying "are these scales broke" and went on and finished up him saying "I think we should cancel the pizza".I was in tears laughing at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The posh drunk couple were on Alan Carr last Friday night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

quickbeam wrote: »
    I really liked the Michael (Greek Family) son - he always seemed to be the voice of reason in any discussion. I miss them for him.

The very high squealing voice of reason!!! :D

Jay is missing tonight, damn he is my favourite non-speaking character on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I like the Geordie girl in this show: the one who watches the show with her parents. Some of her one-liners really crack me up.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

I like the Geordie girl in this show: the one who watches the show with her parents. Some of her one-liners really crack me up.

Scarlet Moffat, they are from Durham, I don't know if that qualifies as Geordie but yes she is funny

Advertisement