Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iroced wrote: »
    Yeah but if you allow me you've been a little stubborn with Defoe :P...

While Walters is only there from the GW27 blank, did nothing during it and got injured afterwards. I've been trying to save every possible £0.1m here and there without taking many hits and he comes in and just loses me 2 £0.1m in 4 days :mad:. Anyway my mistake, should have favoured the DGW over the blank and get Cork for the season (since I had Lucas injured). Would have gained 4 pts, saved 1 FT and £0.2m. C'est la vie.

Walters played striker that game and cork got probably the only attacking pts he will get all season. Things could have turned out very different that particular week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,343 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

And Aguero down. What are people thinking?!

last 3 gameweeks : 5 - 2 - 2

Hes the definition of a player whos slipping out of form....

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Rikand wrote: »
    last 3 gameweeks : 5 - 2 - 2

Hes the definition of a player whos slipping out of form....

He will get 52 points today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Walters played striker that game and cork got probably the only attacking pts he will get all season. Things could have turned out very different that particular week.
    Yeah I know but it was mainly a one week-punt and I can't remember a single time where it worked for me. Should have remembered it and plan long-term since now there are chances he gonna cost me 4 pts... It didn't even made me win my FSA CL H2H :rolleyes: :pac:...

Ah well that's why we're all addicted to this game. If everything was working it'll get boring :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭G1032

Up
    Agbonlahor, Rose, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Giroud, Benteke, Alderweireld, Mane

Down
    Foster, Yoshida, Alexis, Perez, Blind, Ibe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Every morning I wake up hoping Mick McCarthy has been incorporated into the price changes thread!

mick-mccarthy-007_zps4aea2085.jpg

mick-mccarthy-ipswich_3214137_zpsc4e89e3b.jpg
    Up:
    Kane

Mick-McCarthy-006_zps74f8de87.jpg
    Down:
    Defoe
    Fabregas
    Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Can anyone tell me how close Kramaric is to a rise? Thinking of him as a punt for Leicester's DGW but can't seem to find him on FFF? What am I doing wrong...?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

8-10 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how close Kramaric is to a rise? Thinking of him as a punt for Leicester's DGW but can't seem to find him on FFF? What am I doing wrong...?

Probably the diacritic over the c Kramarić computers don't seem to like them!

Accoring to FPLS he needs over 22k net transfers in to go up. I can't see that happening any time soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

jimmii wrote: »
    Probably the diacritic over the c Kramarić computers don't seem to like them!

Accoring to FPLS he needs over 22k net transfers in to go up. I can't see that happening any time soon!

No I can't even get him to appear typing in KRAM

But that's ok, he's just on my radar, I think Mahrez might be the option I go with, just trying to keep ahead of it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

But that's ok, he's just on my radar, I think Mahrez might be the option I go with, just trying to keep ahead of it

Mahrez has looked like Leicester's best player by far for me.

• Advertisement

Yeah considering him for my WC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Looks like I could lose a few 0.1's this week, Kun already dropped, could drop at least once more before the next GW, Downing will drop tonight or tomorrow night, Sanchez will probably drop and people may eventually get feed up of Bellerin as well. Going to just suck them up for now as I have no idea who I want to bring in, Downing and Bellerin the most likely to be sold as i'm not selling Kun and think I'll hold onto Sanchez for another week or 2.

kramaric and mahrez were both on the bench for leicester at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,375 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Lemlin wrote: »
    Mahrez has looked like Leicester's best player by far for me.
    I agree but he was dropped Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

How the hell does it work that Defoe can drop 8 times on the strength of what must have been a 45 minute period of transfers in? It's breaking my heart but I'll suck it up again until Friday week?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

How the hell does it work that Defoe can drop 8 times on the strength of what must have been a 45 minute period of transfers in? It's breaking my heart but I'll suck it up again until Friday week?

You hit the perfect storm of a player with only active owners that are selling GW by GW and it takes less and less NTOs as his ownership dwindles

kramaric and mahrez were both on the bench for leicester at the weekend.

Thought his name wasn't mentioned much in the 4-3 thriller. Leicester are strange. Poor Liam Moore doesn't even get a look-in now.

Thought his name wasn't mentioned much in the 4-3 thriller. Leicester are strange. Poor Liam Moore doesn't even get a look-in now.

I think he's gone out on loan to a championship team.

I think he's gone out on loan to a championship team.

He's with Brentford. Ah well. He got me one six at least at the start of the season.

He's with Brentford. Ah well. He got me one six at least at the start of the season.

That's true and he will always be a hero for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Am I going nuts or was there talk of Liam Moore going to Man City at one stage of the season?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Man Utd were allegedly interested in him

• Registered Users Posts: 20,343 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Yeah considering him for my WC.

Are you ever gonna play that thing ? You seem to mention it every single week in some thread....

Rikand wrote: »
    Are you ever gonna play that thing ? You seem to mention it every single week in some thread....

I'll get round to it at some point hopefully! It normally spells the end of my season so holding off on that as long as possible!

Up. - Nobody
    Down - Mariappa, Song, Elia, Cuadrado

Up - Nobody
    Down - Long, BUIB, Markovic, Stambouli, Fazio

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Who is this Nobody rising twice in 2 days? Must be a great replacement for my non-performing Agüero :P!

Who is this Nobody rising twice in 2 days? Must be a great replacement for my non-performing Agüero :P!

It was very confusing last year with noone from cardiff

I'll get round to it at some point hopefully! It normally spells the end of my season so holding off on that as long as possible!

Therein lies the problem with a late WC IMO. It's easy to just play it early and get it out of the way!

• Advertisement

He's handy enough alright. Almost as good as Aguero and about 12m or so cheaper. I've considered buying him and using the 12m to upgrade elsewhere!

Advertisement