Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I'm happy with this

Was thinking the same! There is going to be a time when he becomes a must have.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭G1032

Szczesny, Liam Moore and Jose Enrique down.
    No risers.
    No colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭sneachtafear

Overnight the euro has further fallen against the dollar.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Overnight the euro has further fallen against the dollar.

Over to the sports desk for the latest:

16174713078_a02bfd7e83_s.jpg Dyer and Lambert.

16176119019_9b80cc4da0_s.jpg No one.

F1ngers wrote: »

You have raised the bar there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

F1ngers wrote: »

e31.jpg

rocky_going_up.jpg Adriaaaaan & Cazorla

going_down.jpg Osman & Eto'o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭8-10

jimmii wrote: »
    rocky_going_up.jpg ADRIAAAAAAN!!!! (and Cazorla)

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

This thread was always quality, it's now genuinely a top top thread.

8-10 wrote: »
    FYP

Have to add that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,318 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Have to add that.

It was just too perfect

8-10 wrote: »
    It was just too perfect

I'm actually a little disappointed I didn't think if it myself. My first effort didn't even use a rocky image it was just a puppy going upstairs how bad is that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

This thread gets my "Full of Win" award.

And I couldn't care less who rises or falls!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

simon-cowell-pants-up.jpg

Nobody

Wearing-Pants-Low-Fashion-image-1.jpg

Cattermole & de Laet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

08.jpg
    No one.

493506-11017755-640-360.jpg
    Papiss Cissé & Mayuka.

Another quiet looking night rise wise by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

960.0.jpg

No one.

resizedimage600337-aacx13038040169.jpg

Alderweireld

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

960.0.jpg

No one.

resizedimage600337-aacx13038040169.jpg

Alderweireld

fooookkkkkkk I'm now declaring my wildcard a disaster

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

km79 wrote: »
    fooookkkkkkk I'm now declaring my wildcard a disaster

The way they've changed things, there were never going to be profits made. But I'm glad I played mine this GW; with the cup games and Costa's likely suspension I could sit back and relax while setting my team up for the run in.

The way they've changed things, there were never going to be profits to be made. But I'm glad I played mine this GW; with the cup games and Costa's likely suspension I could sit back and relax while setting my team up for the run in.

I'd say with Siggy's injury, and now Costa's suspension, I'd say a lot of wildcards will be played this week.

• Advertisement

The way they've changed things, there were never going to be profits made. But I'm glad I played mine this GW; with the cup games and Costa's likely suspension I could sit back and relax while setting my team up for the run in.

I know but I had not expected alder to drop
    should have kept a closer eye but if he is back next week its all the one I suppose

should have kept a closer eye but if he is back next week its all the one I suppose

I checked it last night and didn't even notice his name on the fallers there was a good few at -98%/-99% but he wasn't one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I checked it last night and didn't even notice his name on the fallers there was a good few at -98%/-99% but he wasn't one of them.

Nope, he wasn't anywhere close last night. Nothin you could have done about it km79

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

My 2 cents is he was around -80/85% and was ditched by more non-WCers than WCers. Add the inherent uncertainty of these figures & predictions.

For these very hypothetical reasons I got in Puncheon and ditched Silva 2 days ago. Silva went up to -90% from -95% so it looks like I made a mistake.... Ah well, in the worst case I'll get him back at his current price and will have no money tied on him.

As I already said, the new price change policy makes the WCs tougher to play with. Eventually (and that could well happen more than I had planned to with Costa's expected suspension) I may use this January WC not only to sort out my team for the second part of the season but also to try and get rid of most of the tied money I have on players. Sanchez, Hazard & Terry being my only 3 exceptions...

iroced wrote: »
    My 2 cents is he was around -80/85% and was ditched by more non-WCers than WCers. Add the inherent uncertainty of these figures & predictions.

For these very hypothetical reasons I got in Puncheon and ditched Silva 2 days ago. Silva went up to -90% from -95% so it looks like I made a mistake.... Ah well, in the worst case I'll get him back at his current price and will have no money tied on him.

As I already said, the new price change policy makes the WCs tougher to play with. Eventually (and that could well happen more than I had planned to with Costa's expected suspension) I may use this January WC not only to sort out my team for the second part of the season but also to try and get rid of most of the tied money I have on players. Sanchez, Hazard & Terry being my only 3 exceptions...
    I was not paying attention to him AT ALL as I was not planning on moving him on this week but possibly this week. if he returns next week it won't make any difference. just the amount of injuries and suspensions since I wildcarded thats annoying me more than anything

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Any significants likely looking changes tonight??

Any significants likely looking changes tonight??

Seems unlikely we'll see any risers could be a couple of fallers but no one interesting. Having said that no one knows really right now Elia looks to be the closest to a rise but still a good way off would take an insane rush of transfers to see him rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

TOM+CRUISE+TOP+GUN+1980S-575x382.jpg

Puncheon

thumbsdown-gladiator.jpg

Siggy & Gibson

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Tom Cruise makes his debut on FSA. Well I never

• Advertisement

manual_man wrote: »
    Tom Cruise makes his debut on FSA. Well I never

Every morning I wake up hoping Mick McCarthy has been incorporated into the price changes thread!

Advertisement