Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Pelle scored against England.

I never lost faith in him,

then again I never had him in my team all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Am I right or wrong in saying that none of Kane, Giroud, or Costa have risen after their respective high scores last GW? They are all what you'd come to expect to be 0.3 risers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Am I right or wrong in saying that none of Kane, Giroud, or Costa have risen after their respective high scores last GW? They are all what you'd come to expect to be 0.3 risers.

Most people have Kane already, Giroud has a toughish fixture, and people are actually selling Costa because of the yellow flag

• Registered Users Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭G1032

Up - Nobody
    Down - Arteta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,115 ✭✭✭Invincible

Only Faller's tonight

Lloris
    Forster
    Oliveira
    Wilson
    Ideye

• Advertisement

Up - Taylor
    Down - Sturridge, Defoe, Aguero, Pienaar, Wisdom, Ings

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Would be great if Aguero went bat **** crazy with a hat trick tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

Lemlin wrote: »

I believe....

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lemlin wrote: »

Monday would be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I believe....

For the 1st time in months I won't be captaining him so it's inevitable he will hit a double digit score. Seen as so many are selling him though I'll take that along with the same from my captain Benteke :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

In Roscommon with practically no phone signal. 3G just popped up on wife's phone. Quick! Who looks likely to rise / fall tonight? Naughton, Bellerin, PVA of particular interest.....

FHFC wrote: »
    In Roscommon with practically no phone signal. 3G just popped up on wife's phone. Quick! Who looks likely to rise / fall tonight? Naughton, Bellerin, PVA of particular interest.....

Austin, Mata, De Gea and Phillips rising.

Sanchez rising

Naughten @ 95.3℅ to rise
    PVA @ 1.1% to fall
    Bellerin @ 5.2% to rise

Welcome to Roscommon :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ah come on now. Roscommon isnt that bad! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Invincible wrote: »
    Austin, Mata, De Gea and Phillips rising.

Sanchez rising

Naughten @ 95.3℅ to rise
    PVA @ 1.1% to fall
    Bellerin @ 5.2% to rise

Welcome to Roscommon :-)

You mean falling right?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

You mean falling right?

Right, sort of typo :-)

Lot's of changes this morning

344022.png

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Aguero dropped twice this week. ****ing hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Put off my 2 transfers until this morning :mad:, missed out Myhill and Naughton's rises :rolleyes: Whoops.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

F*ck Roscommon. Couldn't get signal after that and couldn't be arsed trying anymore. Probably Wolly to Naughton today costing me 0.2 more.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

As a Mayo man, I apologise for our neighbour. They really should just bomb the entire county.

(Once they've evacuated a few FSA stalwarts :))

• Advertisement

Wolly drop is annoying since his low ownership means it will continue unless he pulls off something special

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

My team has suffered a fair amount of drops this week aguero sanchez wolly Pva walters. I gave up chasing value though after jan wildcard as you can pretty much have whatever team you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Wolly drop is annoying since his low ownership means it will continue unless he pulls off something special

Guess who's gonna get shafted again so? Finally saw the back of Defoe last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

This is what annoys me so much about the FPL algorithm change. It's like they are just moving the goal posts half ways through for the skits and giggles.

Theo Walcott is another example of this. He was injured for half the season and doesn't drop at all. Then it looks like he might get a run in the team, a few people buy him in, but then get rid of him again. This coincides with the algorithm change which means he loses loads of value.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

After selling Sanchez these drops don't affect me at all tbh.

Cheap players are performing well while their premium colleagues not so.
    Only few gameweeks left and 3.3m in the bank. Might not need these money at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I wonder if we have ever had 3 GKs rise the same night before certainly a rarity!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Cuadrado has gone from 8.5 to 7.5 in 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Wow that is insane :eek:

And still has 2800 owners according to FPL Stats. I'm playing a dead team in the Boards H2H with Cuadrado today, watch him score a hatty.

• Advertisement

344110.png

Advertisement