Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

DakarVert wrote: »
    When is this back on Sky?

Back Tuesday at 8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Great episode again!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,106 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ending was awesome, the karaoke was cringe city.

Cisco seems to be a capable fighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,942 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yeah was not expecting him to be that good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I imagine he is a good break-dancer* too ;)

(*contains stuff from the comics that may or may not be a slight spoiler for the show)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So this week included Caitlin looking really good and introduction of Malese Jow? Not a bad week.

Best superhero thing a Panabaker has done since the excellent Sky High.

Seriously though, cool intro for Grodd and kind of passing of the torch from Flash to Flash with Barry's dad talking to him at the end.

A show on CW with Robbbie Amell and, later,
    Peyton List
    that includes teleporting characters? Sounds familiar.

And do we really believe he didn't peek? :)

Of course he peaked.

Grodd looked great

• Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

CastorTroy wrote: »

I would have! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

CastorTroy wrote: »

That scene reminded me of the one between Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith in Working Girl :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I would have! :p

I would have, probably like a million times, coz you know I'd be fast and Caitlin is fit!

casting news
    The Walking Dead alumna Emily Kinney has been cast as Bug Eyed Bandit ,the typically male nemesis of The Atom.
    Kinney will appear in Episode 18, “All-Star Team-Up,” as Brie Larvan — fka Bertram in comics lore — when Arrow‘s Ray Palmer and Felicity visit Central City for help with his A.T.O.M. exosuit.
    Brie is described as a narcissistic tech wizard wreaking havoc in Central City. Upon arriving in town, Felicity recognizes Brie as her nemesis, and the two women engage in a hacker battle for The Flash’s life. Felicity's nemesis already appeared in the Flash season Zero comic

duridian wrote: »
    I would have, probably like a million times, coz you know I'd be fast and Caitlin is fit!

Were I not on my antiquated phone I would so grab that Wally West put down about not leading with being the 'fastest' man alive, when it comes to women

• Registered Users Posts: 60,458 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A really great episode.

This show is so so so much fun!

They need to send some of there writers over to Arrow.

A really great episode.

This show is so so so much fun!

They need to send some of there writers over to Arrow.

Yeah it was a good episode, I especially liked the hologram machine that Joe and Cisco used at Barry's old house. Next week's episode looks good

great episode but what an ending. Sadly not back until March 17th.
    Promo for what's coming up really spoils too much

• Registered Users Posts: 60,458 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The one thing this show does is the last act of an episode to make sure you will watch the next one.

Another great episode and it leaves you wanting more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

The one thing this show does is the last act of an episode to make sure you will watch the next one.

Another great episode and it leaves you wanting more.
    That's exactly it - at one point there was a line in the most recent episode that properly made me cringe and say 'good god, what a load of utter shít'.....yet I'll continue to watch, the storyline in general is quite good, but the execution at times regarding dialogue can be poor

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What I'm surprised about most these past few episodes is that I actually like Robbie Amell - I thought he'd be much more like his brother, but very glad he isn't because Stephen Amell is the main reason I gave up on Arrow when it first started...

• Advertisement

What I'm surprised about most these past few episodes is that I actually like Robbie Amell - I thought he'd be much more like his brother, but very glad he isn't because Stephen Amell is the main reason I gave up on Arrow when it first started...

Robbie Amell and Stephen Amell are cousins not brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Robbie Amell and Stephen Amell are cousins not brothers

Ah, I see. Just jumped to the conclusion they were brothers on account of the name and similarity in appearance. Well at least Robbie's not like his cousin then... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Really enjoyed this episode, the show is going from strength to strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

At least there is no ambiguity around who the reverse flash is now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Lots of stuff coming together now. Great episode again.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Another cracker. Love this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

zarquon wrote: »
    At least there is no ambiguity around who the reverse flash is now.
    yeah id be of the opinion that its wells, but is it wells in the suit when barrys mother is killed, wells isnt a metahuman, its his suit that gives him his powers, and earlier in the season wells was keeping a close eye on a future news article about the flash disappearing, why is he so worried about that if hes the reverse flash and wants to beat barry,

solid episode all around, the firestorm and army stories have been cleaned up, firestorm is still in the game, i wonder if ARGUS are gonna become a part of flash aswell as arrow, or are we gonna see a worse army unit takes this ones place,

id say iris will fins out in the season finale, shes very close,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

don ramo wrote: »
    yeah id be of the opinion that its wells, but is it wells in the suit when barrys mother is killed, wells isnt a metahuman, its his suit that gives him his powers

Are you forgetting a few weeks ago when the glass roof at Well's house broke? He ran out of the way with super speed......without the suit on. He was in jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I have to say, for all my giving out about how the show can be cringey and a bit predictable - I have literally no ideas formulated in my head as per what happens with the time travel aspect & red vs. yellow flash storyline....I'm sure it'll be mind bending!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

D'Agger wrote: »
    I have to say, for all my giving out about how the show can be cringey and a bit predictable - I have literally no ideas formulated in my head as per what happens with the time travel aspect & red vs. yellow flash storyline....I'm sure it'll be mind bending!

Crazy random theory time..

Wells is acting as a/the reverse Flash in order to push Barry harder. To motivate him to develop his speed to its full potential. Every action he's taken so far has been to protect Barry and ensure that the future he knows comes to pass - same thing this week, the (rogue) army unit were becoming too much of a threat so had to be removed.

Maybe Wells IS the future Barry and has been around since the night his mother got killed (remember Joe saying that Wells seemed to just "appear" in the city), and used his knowledge of the future to setup Star Labs and ultimately lead to the creation of The Flash - ie: the flashback where he actually watched Barry being hit by the lightning blast.

Advertisement