Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Flash [** Spoilers ** ==> US pace]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Possibly a Justice League show? They could have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman etc. with Arrow and Flash appearning sparodically...

That news has broken on this before talk of Atom and Firestorm spinoffs suggests they might be copying their DC movie model and are planning on having a team up movie/tv show from which Atom,Firestorm and the 3 unnamed DC characters can spin off from.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

That news has broken on this before talk of Atom and Firestorm spinoffs suggests they might be copying their DC movie model and are planning on having a team up movie/tv show from which Atom,Firestorm and the 3 unnamed DC characters can spin off from.

The new show could be an anthology type show and have each episode centred on a different hero or even a team up. It could also be set in the past for some characters e.g. Sara Lance. I could see this show replace the Atom and Firestorm spin off shows altogether as I think having 3 comic book shows set in the same universe is enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Looking forward to the show coming back.

I thinke we're in for a few surprises before the season finishes.

SNIP
    Use spoiler threads please - even for something you "think"

SNIP
    Use spoiler threads please - even for something you "think"

Yeah have seen a few trailers showcasing what's coming up and there are some seriously good things coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

SNIP
    Use spoiler threads please

SNIP

• Advertisement

Yeah have seen a few trailers showcasing what's coming up and there are some seriously good things coming up

I've been trying to avoid trailers for what's ahead. I don't usually mind spoilers but I'm enjoying not knowing with this show.

I've been trying to avoid trailers for what's ahead. I don't usually mind spoilers but I'm enjoying not knowing with this show.

Yeah you're better off not watching trailers as the ones that have been released in the last 2 weeks have been full of spoilers, especially the one that was leaked from the paleyfest panel last night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,536 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    SNIP

Why was this snipped? There was no reference to anything to do with the comics, as I have never read those and I was only pointing out that
    Eddie
    has been way too nice and pally pally not to be the
    reverse flash
    . More so since he done a
    360 on his feelings towards the flash

It's just pure speculation on my part and I can't see how it spoils anything.
    Its akin to be saying
    Joe must be the reverse flash because of that episode where he worn the hat all the time and now he doesnt wear it any more

The fact that it has been snipped is a HELL of a lot more telling, to those that read the post, than the obviously speculative nature of the comment!!

I thought people had discussed what I wrote openly earlier on in this thread. Sorry about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

looking forward to the return, these breaks are fairly annoying, seeing as so much is still airing i dont see why they cant show it, i can understand channels like fox and that have sports, but CW doesnt have anything like that,

itd be nice if they killed the captain cold and his buddy, cant stand either of them

Dominic Purcell aka Heatwave is joining the cast of the Arrow/ Flash spinoff show

don ramo wrote: »
    looking forward to the return, these breaks are fairly annoying, seeing as so much is still airing i dont see why they cant show it, i can understand channels like fox and that have sports, but CW doesnt have anything like that,

itd be nice if they killed the captain cold and his buddy, cant stand either of them

Flash is quite effects intensive and needs alot more post production then Arrow as such broadcast had obviiously caught up with production so they needed the hiatus to get a few episodes in the can . Being that the two shows are linked Arrow was necessarily effected for the sake of future crossovers and what not.

don ramo wrote: »

Flash is quite effects intensive and needs alot more post production then Arrow as such broadcast had obviiously caught up with production so they needed the hiatus to get a few episodes in the can . Being that the two shows are linked Arrow was necessarily effected for the sake of future crossovers and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

youd think the 6 week christmass break would take care of that, also each show would have its own SFX crews, as both show are shot together, so 2 crews would be needed for pre and post production, you couldnt have a SFX manager working on both shows at once, it would be an insane work schedule, just like you couldnt have 1 guy direct the entire series, the post production of one episode is so big that 1 director could probably direct 4 maybe 5 episodes of a 24 episode season,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Possibly a spoiler-y question after watching the latest episode:
    Is time-travel going to ruin this show?

:eek:

Otacon wrote: »
    Possibly a spoiler-y question after watching the latest episode:
    Is time-travel going to ruin this show?
    Time Travel is heavily involved in the Flash comics/Animated films. Shouldn't ruin the show. But it might be too soon in the show

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭pedatron

Last nights episode was great. So much happened in 45 mins though. Could have been two full episodes of content.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,320 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

:eek: Wow

Superheroes and time travel now one dies really. I don't want Cisco to die I wouldn't mind any of of the others dying really but not Cisco.

• Advertisement

:eek: Wow

Superheroes and time travel now one dies really. I don't want Cisco to die I wouldn't mind any of of the others dying really but not Cisco.

Haha I was the very same. Genuinely sad Spoiler:
    to see him die. Think the time travel aspect has come into play almost too early though.Good to see playing hard to get paid off for Barry!;)

Great episode, and we finally get confirmation on Wells'
    identity being Eobard Thawne
    . Going to have to stop watching the promos as they really give away too much

Great episode, and we finally get confirmation on Wells'
    identity being Eobard Thawne
    . Going to have to stop watching the promos as they really give away too much

Yeah. God I watched one last night and it pretty much spoiled a lot of the rest of this season!

pedatron wrote: »
    Yeah. God I watched one last night and it pretty much spoiled a lot of the rest of this season!

Yeah there is one that was shown at Paleyfest and it really spoils the rest of the season, the one for Arrow is even worse for spoilers

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Wow. That could quite easily have been a season finale. Fantastic episode and this show really has blown my socks off with how good it's been!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I want to post a funny image I found on reddit but it is a spoiler from the episode. When is it kosher to do so?

EDIT: Actually, just follow this link (and as I said, spoilers)

http://i.imgur.com/b6UZh2S.gif

Otacon wrote: »
    I want to post a funny image I found on reddit but it is a spoiler from the episode. When is it kosher to do so?

EDIT: Actually, just follow this link (and as I said, spoilers)

http://i.imgur.com/b6UZh2S.gif

that was brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That would've been great as a season finale... They've set the bar pretty high for themselves now for the actual season finale...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Wow. That episode was great! :D

Oh and although I squealed with glee when Wells murdered Cisco, my delight was short lived. He's not really dead guys. When you have a character death followed by time travel.......nobody ever stays dead. Relax Cisco fans. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

That episode was fantastic. So much happening, Spartacus as the villain was great too. After the lightning strike in the police station, I was like this is great, and then the tidal wave/time travel happened, and was like

468541.jpg

Advertisement