Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    Easiest way to get to Belfast
    I tried looking on irishrail.ie but it won't give me a price. I know there's a #64 bus to Derry too, but thats nearly 6 hours

Any suggestions? Anyone going there?
    Last time I had to do it I found the easiest way was to take Go Bus to Dublin Airport and then catch the Ulster Bus from there to Belfast. The one memory I have of it is the contrast between the well appointed Go Bus coach and the crappy old bus Ulster Bus had us on for the second leg. But that was was four years ago and on more recent times I've noticed Ulster Bus busses parked up when I've been passing through Dublin Airport they seemed a bit more modern.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Eogclouder

I'm looking for "Aburaage", it's a kind of deep friend tofu used for making a certain kind of sushi, any ideas on where to look?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I tried looking on irishrail.ie but it won't give me a price. I know there's a #64 bus to Derry too, but thats nearly 6 hours
    Any suggestions? Anyone going there?

BÉ quote €47.30 via Roscommon :eek:
    Alternatively avail of BÉ online promotion €8 each leg Galway-Busaras-Belfast-Busaras-Galway

The fastest way is via Dublin Airport though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tow truck recommendation. I need to get the car towed and was advised to get a guy in westside... westside recovery or something but cant find his number. Or any alternative?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Looking for cheap hairdresser for me and my OH tomorrow, we need a hair cut and style

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Looking for Soap Flakes - literally flakes of soap usually come sin cardboard box, smaller than cereal box

http://www.boots.ie/en/Boots-soap-flakes-425g_923904/

Thank you snubbleste, you are most kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

snubbleste wrote: »
    http://www.boots.ie/en/Boots-soap-flakes-425g_923904/

Thank you snubbleste, you are most kind.

Last place I would have thought, thanks a mil

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Anywhere that'll repair a suitcase?
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Inexpensive coffee filters?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Inexpensive coffee filters?

Tiger Shop in the Eyre Square Center

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭jogdish

A place to buy a phone cover for a Moto G 4g phone in city, easy to find iphone/galaxy cases, but where to find moto g for a reasonable price?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

jogdish wrote: »
    A place to buy a phone cover for a Moto G 4g phone in city, easy to find iphone/galaxy cases, but where to find moto g for a reasonable price?

Is that a 5"? I got mine in the Eyre Sq Centre place. If you go in the Williamsgate St entrance it's the concession by the wall after the stairs. They have some covers that aren't on display.

Cheapest place to scan documents

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

snubbleste wrote: »
    Cheapest place to scan documents

Camscanner app, as long as you dont need to print them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Orzo pasta? It looks like rice, can't find it anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Tesco on the Headford road have it - part of their finest range

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Apart from Tesco I have bought it in the Mediterranean Store in Westside (beside Quiff hairdressers). The Pakistani Store in the Aldi westside complex sometimes stocks it, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Where can I get a hip flask in Galway?

Somewhere around the €30 mark, I also want to get it engraved.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wake_Up_Donnie

I'm looking for a self service launderette with industrial washing machines + dryers. Is there any in galway city/ballybrit/near GMIT?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Only self service I know is the one across from The Western Hotel. Don't know what size the machines are though.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wake_Up_Donnie

Only self service I know is the one across from The Western Hotel. Don't know what size the machines are though.
    Thank you very much! I'll check it out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sofa King wrote: »
    Where can I get a hip flask in Galway?

Somewhere around the €30 mark, I also want to get it engraved.

The locksmith in Corbett Court beside Gamestop sells them, and will also engrave.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    Looking for best value to rent a van for a day or two please? Big enough to fit a 3 piece suite of furniture in.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Anyone know someone who will do a call out to look at a hotpoint washing machine, when spinning it's so loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jamesieliz

hi , does anyone know where i can buy betty boo figurines in galway ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Ineedaname

I broke the screen on my phone today. Anybody know where I can get it fixed for a reasonable price and get it back as soon as possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

RubyGirl wrote: »
    Anyone know someone who will do a call out to look at a hotpoint washing machine, when spinning it's so loud.

Try Des Kavanagh they located on market street

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Ineedaname wrote: »
    I broke the screen on my phone today. Anybody know where I can get it fixed for a reasonable price and get it back as soon as possible?

Click, on the left as you enter the Eyre Square Centre from the square seem good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

There's a shop near Supermac's and Londis on Newcastle road that fixes phones. Haven't needed to use it myself.

Advertisement