Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to borrow a G&G Delta Ring Tool.

Options
  • 25-11-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I have a G&G CM16 Raider L, and I am doing some work on it ,...the part inside the barrel that is attached to the upper receiver,that holds the inner barrel,can only be taken off with a G&G DELTA RING TOOL.Has anyone in the Cork city area got one that I can borrow,because I have had no luck in finding one in Ireland.Open to recommendations as well.Please help???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

I used a long sniped nose pliers to open my raider one.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭xxDSOFWxx

Thanks, works perfectly,another question can you install an aftermarket barrel with the raider????

Ye thats what i did but depends on the barrel it might need a bit of modding to allow the end piece the rail screws into over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭xxDSOFWxx

Thanks man you have been the most amazing help.Merry Christmas ;):)

Not a bother man.Here is where i had to file down to get the ring to fit over but it took about ten mins to do.Again depends on the barrel u might be lucky with no mods. Happy xmas to u too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement