Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Boards.ie server picture thread

Comments

• "It looks like you're mining for diamonds..."

• As long as Minecraft continues on as it has been, I couldn't really care! Pixel blocks for all!

• Aztec temple for the dragon egg

Ender Dragon egg seems to have gone walk about

• It hatched, run for your lives!! :D

• Not sure where to post these.

Maybe I should create a general picture megathread?

Anyway here's a view of a ghost estate + graveyard I built in 3 different texture packs! :)

KEYOUdS.png

LQ41cZ5.png

OT2fJi2.png

Apologies if this is the wrong place! :)

• Advertisement

• I have been banished to my fortress of frozen solitude (aka tekkit singleplayer) by the vodafone overlords.
    7jmypv.png

• "By the vodafone overlords" lol

• 40rzfkH.jpg

Hamish lives! All hail!

• Still building on the server every now and then :)

325561.png

325563.png

325562.png

• Since we're not allowed to fly, and the Spawn Town is looking great ... I think it's time for an elevated railway so we can get a good look at it from above. We had one about three resets ago, and I started building one through the trees - you can see part of it on the last pic in the previous post - but I'm going to remove that. So far I've converted my treehouse (the one with the (M) on top) into a basic railway station, and have built the first M-Bahn line heading south and east over the town. Still under construction but working and safe to use, with a ladder at the other end too. I need to go mining for iron again ...

The M-Bahn station. Might be a bit hard to sleep once it's all up and running. So far only the last line, the Scenic Route, goes anywhere.
    325717.png

I think I need a faster computer, so I can see further with a decent frame rate.
    325718.png

Another view of Darkglasses' work of Minecraftitecture:
    325719.png

"Morning! I see you are building a railway ... "
    325720.png

The history of military conflict in Afghanistan [has] been one of initial success, followed by long years of floundering and ultimate failure. We’re not going to repeat that mistake.

-- President George W. Bush, in a speech at the Virginia Military Institute.

• Advertisement

• I'm pretty sure I can get you a whole tonne of powered rails if you want Maillart?

• 326579.jpg

• npXwoik.png

jvFDwkF.png

• Backstreet boys, eat your hearts out!

• 2dOLnMe.jpg

Bitta snow at spawn :P

• Hedge maze under construction

6Q6PxVH.jpg

• Hi....me...

327701.png

• Lagging so hard you broke the space-time continuum

• Pompous wrote: »
    Lagging so hard you broke the space-time continuum

I'll have you know my connection was the envy of the neighbourhood in the 1930s.

• My top secret prankin' headquarters is complete! Mwahaha...Can be found somewhere near spawn (1.8 Realm) :D

334654.png

• Advertisement

• The hunt begins...

• You've been rumbled! :pac:

46qkq8Q.png

Also found a second hidden bunker (owner unknown)

DzN29jg.png

• Nice work Detective Welchy :D

• Should we be concerned about the trail of blood leading from your front door?

• The ender farm is complete :eek:

337765.png

• Is it just me, or does the ender farm not work?

• Pompous wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does the ender farm not work?

Getting on for a look at it now

• I knocked out a few of the slabs protecting Bitey, working again. Not sure what's changed between last night and now

• Ah, I figured it out. The slabs above Bitey were 1 step too low. Now the endermen just fall down directly instead of hanging around him, so it's perfectly efficient now

• Advertisement

• Long time since a post here, mostly because I've been working on this town hall. Easily my longest project, and also the one I'm most proud of. Not got an interior sorted yet, but it'll come :) Would love if people hopped on for a look!

343885.png

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement