Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie server picture thread

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

"It looks like you're mining for diamonds..."

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Renegaid

As long as Minecraft continues on as it has been, I couldn't really care! Pixel blocks for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭mindstorms

Aztec temple for the dragon egg

Ender Dragon egg seems to have gone walk about

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Renegaid

It hatched, run for your lives!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Not sure where to post these.

Maybe I should create a general picture megathread?

Anyway here's a view of a ghost estate + graveyard I built in 3 different texture packs! :)

KEYOUdS.png

LQ41cZ5.png

OT2fJi2.png

Apologies if this is the wrong place! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

I have been banished to my fortress of frozen solitude (aka tekkit singleplayer) by the vodafone overlords.
    7jmypv.png

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

"By the vodafone overlords" lol

40rzfkH.jpg

Hamish lives! All hail!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Still building on the server every now and then :)

325561.png

325563.png

325562.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Since we're not allowed to fly, and the Spawn Town is looking great ... I think it's time for an elevated railway so we can get a good look at it from above. We had one about three resets ago, and I started building one through the trees - you can see part of it on the last pic in the previous post - but I'm going to remove that. So far I've converted my treehouse (the one with the (M) on top) into a basic railway station, and have built the first M-Bahn line heading south and east over the town. Still under construction but working and safe to use, with a ladder at the other end too. I need to go mining for iron again ...

The M-Bahn station. Might be a bit hard to sleep once it's all up and running. So far only the last line, the Scenic Route, goes anywhere.
    325717.png

I think I need a faster computer, so I can see further with a decent frame rate.
    325718.png

Another view of Darkglasses' work of Minecraftitecture:
    325719.png

"Morning! I see you are building a railway ... "
    325720.png

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I'm pretty sure I can get you a whole tonne of powered rails if you want Maillart?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Pompous

326579.jpg

npXwoik.png

jvFDwkF.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Backstreet boys, eat your hearts out!

2dOLnMe.jpg

Bitta snow at spawn :P

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Hedge maze under construction

6Q6PxVH.jpg

Hi....me...

327701.png

Lagging so hard you broke the space-time continuum

Pompous wrote: »
    Lagging so hard you broke the space-time continuum

I'll have you know my connection was the envy of the neighbourhood in the 1930s.

My top secret prankin' headquarters is complete! Mwahaha...Can be found somewhere near spawn (1.8 Realm) :D

334654.png

• Advertisement

The hunt begins...

You've been rumbled! :pac:

46qkq8Q.png

Also found a second hidden bunker (owner unknown)

DzN29jg.png

Nice work Detective Welchy :D

Should we be concerned about the trail of blood leading from your front door?

The ender farm is complete :eek:

337765.png

Is it just me, or does the ender farm not work?

Pompous wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does the ender farm not work?

Getting on for a look at it now

I knocked out a few of the slabs protecting Bitey, working again. Not sure what's changed between last night and now

Ah, I figured it out. The slabs above Bitey were 1 step too low. Now the endermen just fall down directly instead of hanging around him, so it's perfectly efficient now

• Advertisement

Long time since a post here, mostly because I've been working on this town hall. Easily my longest project, and also the one I'm most proud of. Not got an interior sorted yet, but it'll come :) Would love if people hopped on for a look!

343885.png

Advertisement