Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Boards.ie server picture thread

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Shiminay

"It looks like you're mining for diamonds..."

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Renegaid

As long as Minecraft continues on as it has been, I couldn't really care! Pixel blocks for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭✭ mindstorms

Aztec temple for the dragon egg

Ender Dragon egg seems to have gone walk about

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Renegaid

It hatched, run for your lives!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 AlanS181824
    Banned

Not sure where to post these.

Maybe I should create a general picture megathread?

Anyway here's a view of a ghost estate + graveyard I built in 3 different texture packs! :)

KEYOUdS.png

LQ41cZ5.png

OT2fJi2.png

Apologies if this is the wrong place! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭ AirBiscuit

I have been banished to my fortress of frozen solitude (aka tekkit singleplayer) by the vodafone overlords.
    7jmypv.png

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ Rachel_Ann

"By the vodafone overlords" lol

40rzfkH.jpg

Hamish lives! All hail!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Darkglasses
    The King of Rabbits

Still building on the server every now and then :)

325561.png

325563.png

325562.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,787 ✭✭✭✭ bnt

Since we're not allowed to fly, and the Spawn Town is looking great ... I think it's time for an elevated railway so we can get a good look at it from above. We had one about three resets ago, and I started building one through the trees - you can see part of it on the last pic in the previous post - but I'm going to remove that. So far I've converted my treehouse (the one with the (M) on top) into a basic railway station, and have built the first M-Bahn line heading south and east over the town. Still under construction but working and safe to use, with a ladder at the other end too. I need to go mining for iron again ...

The M-Bahn station. Might be a bit hard to sleep once it's all up and running. So far only the last line, the Scenic Route, goes anywhere.
    325717.png

I think I need a faster computer, so I can see further with a decent frame rate.
    325718.png

Another view of Darkglasses' work of Minecraftitecture:
    325719.png

"Morning! I see you are building a railway ... "
    325720.png

@[email protected]

This is a safe space, emotionally. Physically, we’re obviously in terrible danger.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Darkglasses
    The King of Rabbits

I'm pretty sure I can get you a whole tonne of powered rails if you want Maillart?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭ Pompous

326579.jpg

npXwoik.png

jvFDwkF.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭ gavmcg92

Backstreet boys, eat your hearts out!

2dOLnMe.jpg

Bitta snow at spawn :P

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ welchy

Hedge maze under construction

6Q6PxVH.jpg

The King of Rabbits

Hi....me...

327701.png

Lagging so hard you broke the space-time continuum

The King of Rabbits

Pompous wrote: »
    Lagging so hard you broke the space-time continuum

I'll have you know my connection was the envy of the neighbourhood in the 1930s.

The King of Rabbits

My top secret prankin' headquarters is complete! Mwahaha...Can be found somewhere near spawn (1.8 Realm) :D

334654.png

• Advertisement

The hunt begins...

You've been rumbled! :pac:

46qkq8Q.png

Also found a second hidden bunker (owner unknown)

DzN29jg.png

The King of Rabbits

Nice work Detective Welchy :D

Should we be concerned about the trail of blood leading from your front door?

The King of Rabbits

The ender farm is complete :eek:

337765.png

Is it just me, or does the ender farm not work?

The King of Rabbits

Pompous wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does the ender farm not work?

Getting on for a look at it now

The King of Rabbits

I knocked out a few of the slabs protecting Bitey, working again. Not sure what's changed between last night and now

The King of Rabbits

Ah, I figured it out. The slabs above Bitey were 1 step too low. Now the endermen just fall down directly instead of hanging around him, so it's perfectly efficient now

• Advertisement
    The King of Rabbits

Long time since a post here, mostly because I've been working on this town hall. Easily my longest project, and also the one I'm most proud of. Not got an interior sorted yet, but it'll come :) Would love if people hopped on for a look!

343885.png

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement