Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you that. I think it covers everything.
    If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jobey75

Well looking for installation manuals for HKC SW10/70 and HKC SW 8/12 panel thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you those. Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jobey75

Thanks very much koolkid

• Registered Users Posts: 30 opm

Hi. Any chance of an Engineer manual for an Aritech CS350?

• Advertisement

I PMed you that manual. Any questions give us a shout.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 opm

KoolKid wrote: »
    I PMed you that manual. Any questions give us a shout.:)

Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭squidgyimp

Hi, Just joined to see if I could get some help with my Scopetronic Homeguard alarm.
    Moved in a few years ago ad was given code by previous owners but no instruction manual, but managed to work out roughly the basic functions. However about a year ago the alarm went off by itself even without being set for no apparent reason. Not knowing what the codes meant, I went through a process of elimination and discovered it was the battery so it was changed.
    How ever move forward a year and its happening again, randomly sounding off. I found this thread and downloaded the manual (thanks) which gave me the codes which were PF tl tb, after disconnecting the battery the PF has gone and also the bell tamper has gone (?) but the panel lid tamper still remains, so any ideas please ?.
    Also is there a way to change the arm/disarm code as I would like to put my personnel no. in, there nothing in the manual so would there be an installation/engineer code for this alarm.

Thanks in advance. Regards

Hi
    I have PMed you that manual.
    PF is power fail
    tl is tamper lid
    tb is external bell tamper.
    If you need any more help please start a new thread.
    We like to keep this for manual requests only.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭squidgyimp

Hi, wow so quick. Thanks for the help and sorry about jumping on to this thread. Will start a new thread now as I think I need more help.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭zombiekiller

Just bought a HKC quantam 70 wireless alarm for my new house and realised there is no installation manual. Im an electrician but this will be my first alarm installation any help would be brilliant. koolkid

I PMed you that manual.

thanks thats brillant

Your welcome. If you get stuck you know where we are.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lukii7

KoolKid wrote: »
    I PMed you that manual. If you need any help give us a shout.

Hi KoolKid, Could I get a copy off the engineer manual. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 wac7

lanno wrote: »
    Would someone please be so kind as to pm me an engineers manual for astec 63.

That's what I'm looking for. Please someone send me a copy of enginers manual for Astec 63 DV.

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 wac7

Great!!! Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 NickMcGick

Hi Koolkid

I'm lookin for the engineers manual. I have the user and startup guides but i'm looking for some info on the digi dialler phone reporting function.

Thanks

NickMcGick wrote: »
    Hi Koolkid

I'm lookin for the engineers manual. I have the user and startup guides but i'm looking for some info on the digi dialler phone reporting function.

Thanks

For which panel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 NickMcGick

the Quantum 70 sorry!

No problem. PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 billmunny

Hi There Koolkid

I am looking for the installation ( engineering) manual for a HKC Quantum 70
    Thanks in advance

I PMed you that manual...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 billmunny

THank You for that KoolKid
    rgds
    Billmunny

Your welcome. I hope it helps.

I noticed someone asked for an enginers manual for the HKC quantam 70 is this an additional manual to the installation guide or am i ok

It's the same thing.

thanks buddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 sunnyone

Would it be possible to get the installation manual for the HKC SecureWave 1080?

Up until now I have been figuring things out by going through the menus, so the annual would be a big help. Thanks in advance

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement