Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Playpen - iamanengine (hooray)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

You have to listen to Siamese Dream! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

any interest in basketball?

fave rapper?

east or west coast?

d'ya like a bitta pink floyd?

p.s: fair fux for talking about drugs here so openly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

mixery wrote: »
    any interest in basketball? Don't think I've ever even watched a game of b-ball, soz :P

fave rapper? If I had to pick a favourite then Tyler the Creator but Earl Sweatshirt would be up there, Biggie obviously, Eminems 1st two albums still make me lose my mind...also do ya know Dr. Octagon? He is a badass :P That said, I don't listen to an awful lot of rap but I have a special place for Odd Future. I love Illmatic by Nas and Blueprint by Jay-Z...anyway, I'm rambling!!

east or west coast? Mmmmm, East

d'ya like a bitta pink floyd? It's kind of a cliche but I love listening to Dark Side of the Moon when smoking :P

p.s: fair fux for talking about drugs here so openly :D - Hey for all you know I could be lying, haha also I'd never give away who I am in RL, except CTYI knows who I am :P Damn you CTYI Girl!! And Slow_Show too, but they cool

I'm gunna listen to Dark Side of the Moon right now :D

Btw mods I can totes tone it down if it's like, against the rules and such :P

Also, my playpen made it to 3 pages which was my goal, SUCCESS :D

MUSICAL INTERMISSION.

(Hey it's my playpen I can do as I please:P )

• Advertisement

the og scary movie is the shizzle for me.

what colour do you like your tractors?

mixery wrote: »
    the og scary movie is the shizzle for me.

what colour do you like your tractors?

Burgundy red or a nice deep blue.

Adventure time + Popcorn = The Greatest of All Time

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I think comparing that to smoking weed is a little far fetched, what's that thing called in like debating, a straw man I think? Although I may be wrong...but yeah, no I don't take part in cannibalism, consensual or otherwise. Haha And even so legally in this jurisdiction you can't actually consent to your own death, you have a right to life in the constitution and ya can't just opt out of it :P Smoking on the other hand is harmless (Ohhh controversial) and I don't see why it should be illegal...I hope that answered your question :)

I was actually challenging your opinion that if something is legal somewhere in the world it must not be too bad......considering that cannibalism is legal in some countries and not illegal in many others, has your opinion changed. In some countries you can stone a woman to death for not being a virgin or cut off someone's hands for robbing

Has your opinion changed :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Is consensual cannibalism really that bad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

omg The day has come. so many questions but which ones to choose.

Are you a man or a boy?
    Would you like a murder case as your first law case?
    You've been through a lot in the last years, Do you think you will regret the decisions that have been made to make you a stronger/weaker person that you are today.
    Where is the safest place to stand outside in a thunderstorm?
    Have you read the 101 greatest questions ever asked?
    As a *insert first question answer here* of law do you feel your career is treated unfairly when you have to restudy if you go to another country?
    As a *insert first question answer here* of law will you defend the worst of criminals?
    If you got a ticket for a holiday and your flight was tomorrow where would you go?
    Are we allowed to dig further into your life than there are levels in minecraft?
    can you create electricity?
    Do you sneeze?
    As a viewer of GOT. How do you find the season, would you agree on saying its slow?
    are you a streetwise kiid?
    What sort of engine are you, a 1.2, TVO, 2litre Dirty Diesul, stream engine?
    do you like life to be simplistic.....
    if you could pick a number and it was to be the luckiest number on earth what would it be.
    Your story was inspiring that i made a movie. or 3 on it.
    I've only just realised you joined Jan 2012, 1599. This cant be true?
    Did you invite hookers to the playpen?
    Dont you just hate it when you run out of questions to ask?
    Do you realise that that is the stupidest sentence on earth.
    Would you like to be an american big shot?
    Would you like to own an oil company.
    These are just getting worst just rolling off my brain like a pancake from ceiling.
    Have you played quasar in the last 36months.
    What do you do if you are falling off a cliff?
    Did somebody say shenanigans?
    What is the taste of Smurf meat?
    Is Hank Green awesome? If you dont know who mr green is i suggest you google him.
    What is the world's best question?
    Is anyone here a sensible person?
    Why are there sixty sandwiches in one jar of bananas?
    If you were dared how would you go about mailing snow?
    How do you spell a?
    Where can you buy a couch potato?
    What happens if you put self-raising flour on an orphan?
    Describe yourself with a word starting with the letter E?
    Did tom ever catch Jerry?

Ok ill leave it at that. far too many questions.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I was actually challenging your opinion that if something is legal somewhere in the world it must not be too bad......considering that cannibalism is legal in some countries and not illegal in many others, has your opinion changed. In some countries you can stone a woman to death for not being a virgin or cut off someone's hands for robbing

Has your opinion changed :P

Ohhhhhhh, ok my apologies. My comment about hey if it's legal somewhere it's got to be alright was more of a tongue in cheek type thing, I don't actually believe that!! So yes you are correct, stoning women, or any gender really, is not ok :)

Is consensual cannibalism really that bad?

Between you and me? Nahhh

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

MOD

Lads, tone down the drug talk? Yis are going past the charter. I'm going to delete some posts. Do it again and I'll have to start handing out cards.

Ohhhhhhh, ok my apologies. My comment about hey if it's legal somewhere it's got to be alright was more of a tongue in cheek type thing, I don't actually believe that!! So yes you are correct, stoning women, or any gender really, is not ok :)

Would that stand up in court tho? You said it....(the reason Ive actually done this cause Ive just seen it in TV shows where people are in court an use a figure of speech and then its taken literally eg. "I went to the cinema with him a couple of times, he seemed very genunine and sweet person" "so YOUVE JUDGED THIS OFF ONLY HAVING MET HIM TWICe, THAT REALLY IS NOT ENough to determine someones character Miss. Adams, in fact you barely knew him" "No it was just a figure of speech"...yada yada yada)

Jhcx wrote: »
    omg The day has come. so many questions but which ones to choose. - And what a glorious day it is sir!!

Are you a man or a boy? -I am no mere man for I am a king amongst men
    Would you like a murder case as your first law case? - Oh HELL NO, talk about being out of your depth, that said I would like to be a criminal lawyer and deal with that kind of thing eventually, maybe when a bit more experienced though!
    You've been through a lot in the last years, Do you think you will regret the decisions that have been made to make you a stronger/weaker person that you are today. - I don't believe in all that, oh never regret anything you do saying, but that said I don't regret anything, I've made a lot of mistakes and had some really rough patches in the last year or so but I am far far stronger as a result
    Where is the safest place to stand outside in a thunderstorm? - Under a cow, although you would probably have to sit down
    Have you read the 101 greatest questions ever asked? I have not, link??
    As a *insert first question answer here* of law do you feel your career is treated unfairly when you have to restudy if you go to another country? - I'm not actually 100% sure how it works but I know any degree in Ireland you can then work in any other common law country, basically any ex-English colony...you may have to sit the bar over there but if you're already qualified here I dont imagine it would be that hard to get through
    As a *insert first question answer here* of law will you defend the worst of criminals? - I wouldn't have a choice, I would have to, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty like so nothing you can really do, it's ****ty but it comes with the job
    If you got a ticket for a holiday and your flight was tomorrow where would you go? - Amsterdam :D
    Are we allowed to dig further into your life than there are levels in minecraft? I haven't played Minecraft un years but is its still 64 blocks up and 64 blocks down? - Although I think that was raised massively in an update...but yeah, go for it :D
    can you create electricity? - Yes, my mere force of will through my fingertops
    Do you sneeze? - If I look at the sun directly I automatically sneeze it is the strangest thing, apparently it's to do with a nerve that connects your eye and nose that 1 in 3 people have
    As a viewer of GOT. How do you find the season, would you agree on saying its slow? - Not at all, I think the 1st episode had to set up everything, which seems to have been the case in every season, just to get the ball rolling again, and the 2nd episode MAJOR SH*T went down so nope, I think things will quickly spiral out of control now and crazy stuff will start happening soon
    are you a streetwise kiid? - I would say pretty streetwise yeah, I ca handle myself like, living in London for the summer helped, Galway is pretty harmless though
    What sort of engine are you, a 1.2, TVO, 2litre Dirty Diesul, stream engine? - For I am an engine and I'm holding on, the world is all bending and breaking from me, for sweetness alone who flew out through the window, and landed back home in a garden of green...so a steam engine, obviously :cool:
    do you like life to be simplistic.....Dear God yes, but actually no, I get incredibly bored when things are simple, the more complicated it is the more interested I am
    if you could pick a number and it was to be the luckiest number on earth what would it be. - 69, huehuehuehuehuehue
    Your story was inspiring that i made a movie. or 3 on it. - Can you explain further?? :P What story is this?
    I've only just realised you joined Jan 2012, 1599. This cant be true? - Yup I joined when I was in Leaving Cert I think, tis indeed true
    Did you invite hookers to the playpen? I did, they should be here tomorrow, HOOKERS FOR EVERYONE :D:D:D
    Dont you just hate it when you run out of questions to ask? I am the worst for coming up with questions so I feel your pain
    Do you realise that that is the stupidest sentence on earth. - I had not realise, but I hope you overcome this traumatic time
    Would you like to be an american big shot? OH hell yes
    Would you like to own an oil company. - Nah, I just wanna be a badass lawyer
    These are just getting worst just rolling off my brain like a pancake from ceiling. - If you make me pancakes I will love you for ever
    Have you played quasar in the last 36months. - I've never played quasar :'(
    What do you do if you are falling off a cliff? - Reverse gravity because f*ck you physics I do what I want
    Did somebody say shenanigans? - SHENANIGANS!!!!
    What is the taste of Smurf meat? - I believe it tastes quite similar to venison
    Is Hank Green awesome? If you dont know who mr green is i suggest you google him. - I had never heard o him but have just googled him and will look into him at once
    What is the world's best question? - I don't know the question but I can tell you that the answer is 42
    Is anyone here a sensible person? - I should hope not, we're too young to have sense
    Why are there sixty sandwiches in one jar of bananas? - Mind = Blown
    If you were dared how would you go about mailing snow? - I would put it in an envelope and then go to my nearest post office and get a stamp, put said stamp on said envelope and then put it in the mail box thingy
    How do you spell a? - b
    Where can you buy a couch potato? - One does not simply buy a couch potato, it is a state of mind, like ying and yang
    What happens if you put self-raising flour on an orphan? - Ahahahahahaha, I don't know why I find that so funny...I imagine the orphan would just be p*ssed off and be all like wtf dude?
    Describe yourself with a word starting with the letter E? - Exotic
    Did tom ever catch Jerry? - I should hope not, Tom is the bomb diggity, I like to think they over came there differences through the medium of song

Ok ill leave it at that. far too many questions.

I'm in a New York state of mind :confused:

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Would that stand up in court tho? You said it....(the reason Ive actually done this cause Ive just seen it in TV shows where people are in court an use a figure of speech and then its taken literally eg. "I went to the cinema with him a couple of times, he seemed very genunine and sweet person" "so YOUVE JUDGED THIS OFF ONLY HAVING MET HIM TWICe, THAT REALLY IS NOT ENough to determine someones character Miss. Adams, in fact you barely knew him" "No it was just a figure of speech"...yada yada yada)

I don't understand what this means or what the question is, do you care to rephrase? My apologies, I'm still a little bit asleep :P

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    MOD

Lads, tone down the drug talk? Yis are going past the charter. I'm going to delete some posts. Do it again and I'll have to start handing out cards.

1368019417610.jpg

Hank Green-i learned more from his this year than all my lecturers-combined

I dont care that this is irrelevant to the thread.

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    MOD

Yeah my bad, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

What's the story behind your username?

What's your worst habit?

Cats or dogs?

How would you like to improve C&H?

Favourite things about Galway? (Aside from the copious amounts of illegal substances :p)

What's your favourite book?

aaaand... What's your most cherished memory? :)

thanksgoodnight

• Advertisement

What's the story behind your username? It's a song by Neutral Milk Hotel, and quite the song at that, I believe I was listening to it when I set up my account :)

What's your worst habit? Biting my nails, everyone goes mental at me and says I'll get worms or something, but it just cannot be helped!!

Cats or dogs? I would probably consider myself a dog person more then a cat one buuut I don't have a dog but we do have a cat who we've had for maybe 9 years and he is my actually best friend of all time, the man is a hero :pac:

How would you like to improve C&H? More active posters is all it needs really, maybe a few new thread ideas, but mostly, the more people who post the better it is overall, but not much you can do about that

Favourite things about Galway? (Aside from the copious amounts of illegal substances :p) haha I'm getting quite the name for myself...oh dear :P Um alcohol? But really, it's just such a chill place, everyone is so relaxed and laidback, love that about Galway :D

What's your favourite book? Hmm, tough one, reading the Game of Thrones series at the moment which are amazing, loved the Harry Potter's to bits back in the day...but as a singular book, I really really really loved 1984!

aaaand... What's your most cherished memory? :) Ugh, I couldn't possibly say in a public forum, my apologies :P

thanksgoodnight

For reference -

Well friends, it looks my time in this little glorious playpen is soon to be over :(

While I've had a lot of fun I would like to mention one thing, for anyone who cares to listen :P

So, I know I talked a lot about drugs, well, answered a lot about drugs and I know I seemed very happy and chill about it. But, I think it needs to be said, that, it really is not normal behavior, it's certainly not something you should really try and get into.

Sure experimenting is grand (I guess) but really, when it came to it when I 1st started at that craic about a year ago, it was a coping mechanism for a lot of **** that was going on with me and while yes it made things easier, kind of, it's not something you should turn to, you become dependent on it.

Now, while I never got that bad it is something I realised was starting to happen to me, and I would hate it if my playpen encouraged anyone else to sink into that hole, it really is not a great place to be.

And don't worry, I am happily on the other side of it now and pretty damn happy with life :D

So yes, LOVE YOU GUYS xoxo

P.s. ASK MOAR QUESTIONS DAMMIT

Well friends, it looks my time in this little glorious playpen is soon to be over :(

While I've had a lot of fun I would like to mention one thing, for anyone who cares to listen :P

So, I know I talked a lot about drugs, well, answered a lot about drugs and I know I seemed very happy and chill about it. But, I think it needs to be said, that, it really is not normal behavior, it's certainly not something you should really try and get into.

Sure experimenting is grand (I guess) but really, when it came to it when I 1st started at that craic about a year ago, it was a coping mechanism for a lot of **** that was going on with me and while yes it made things easier, kind of, it's not something you should turn to, you become dependent on it.

Now, while I never got that bad it is something I realised was starting to happen to me, and I would hate it if my playpen encouraged anyone else to sink into that hole, it really is not a great place to be.

And don't worry, I am happily on the other side of it now and pretty damn happy with life :D

So yes, LOVE YOU GUYS xoxo

P.s. ASK MOAR QUESTIONS DAMMIT

I realise Im only new here so I wouldnt be included but gwan

Do some HOs

Damn those are some fine HOs

PS It means honest opinion...what do you make of everyone on the thread

And the sh1t stirring has commenced :D

I only give h/o's about myself and obviously, I am awesome.

Really I like everyone on this forum, I seem to be able to relate to most people in some way or another, usually either through music, the funny stories people come out with, their similar arghhs etc, everybody's got something :)

So tell us about the real you. who you really are. :pac:

So tell us about the real you. who you really are. :pac:

I'm actually a schizophrenic chef who moonlights as an NUIG law student.

Go figure.

Wow. such detail. Actually in todays world that would probably make a lot of sense

Also the take on woody the wood pecker before this ends

How many ships could a ship ship ship if a ship ship could ship ships?

aOqNj22_460s.jpg

• Advertisement

Also the take on woody the wood pecker before this ends

How many ships could a ship ship ship if a ship ship could ship ships?

aOqNj22_460s.jpg

I actually seen one or two of them in person when I was working on a port in London during the summer they are frickin HUGE!! Really cool too.

Um, to answer your question, quite a lot of ships :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement