Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate the best Psychic you know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Coco Monster

Hi, has anyone been to Peter Martin? I'm interested in getting a reading, and would like to know what people think of him. Or has anyone any recommendations for psychics in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lollygal

Hi just wondering if u got a number for olive in blanchardstown and if u went and if so was she any good thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lollygal

Hi Rayanne just wondering who would u recommend noël in Phoenix park or olive in blanchardstown and also do u know how much they charge thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 angel delights

I have to say I found Stefan excellent - his reading was very accurate regarding the spiritual world, and he really amazed me, I found him a very professional, honest and direct man.

Regarding Billy I had a reading from him, many years ago, he was good at the time, but not very memorable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

I have to say I found Stefan excellent - his reading was very accurate regarding the spiritual world, and he really amazed me, I found him a very professional, honest and direct man.

Regarding Billy I had a reading from him, many years ago, he was good at the time, but not very memorable.
    went to him while back as in 3 years ago nothing he said fit
    I found him to ask loads of questions and it was very embarrassing with long silences as i wasn't going to help him, I don't mind telling them what part of my life needs calcification on but thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Busybede

Psychic (in order of greatness)

Noel in Phoenix Park (once off life reading)
    Marg in Clondalkin (tarot reader)
    Olive in Blanchardstown (psychic and medium)
    Bonnie on Ashbourne Road (psychic and medium)
    Gemma in Blackrock market (tarot reader & numerology)

:):):):):):):)

Hi reyanne could you pm me Noel's contact details would love too see him or Anne Jensen... Went to see carol Byrne 8 years ago when she was in Kildare would highly recommend her too
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Busybede

ernestuke wrote: »
    Anyone can pm me with Ann Jensen Kilcoole contact details?

Hi
    Just wondering did you ever get ann Jensen's phone number and could u pm it if you did thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Todd cole

dotcom13 wrote: »
    Anyone heard of Dave Viney? opperating in Cavan these days, 2 friends went and both came back with excellent reviews!

I'll be booking in asap.

I know dave personaly he has helpt me bring out my healing powers and he is brillant so my advice is go see him

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Busybede wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering did you ever get ann Jensen's phone number and could u pm it if you did thanks very much

Hi, just wondering does anyone have Ann Jensens number? If you wouldn't mind PMing it to me, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ernestuke

Hey, I went to Ann couple of times now. She did tell a lot of truth from the past. Not too sure about the things for the future.
    Has anybody have any more thoughts about her readings?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Daizee

Hi I was wondering does anyone have Noel in the parks number if so could you pm me with it, also has anyone been to him and what did ye think? Many thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭NickD

I went to see Billy in Mullingar, I thought he was awful. He got my personality right but everything else was completely wrong. I didn't give any leading answers, just yes or no. The more 'no's' he got the more off the wall the reading became!

I saw a woman called Debbie from Rochfordbridge a couple of years ago. She was really good. I walked into the room and she greeted me with 'Congratulations, how far along are you? Six or Seven weeks?' I was seven weeks pregnant. She was bang on after that, again with yes or no answers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

NickD wrote: »
    I went to see Billy in Mullingar, I thought he was awful. He got my personality right but everything else was completely wrong. I didn't give any leading answers, just yes or no. The more 'no's' he got the more off the wall the reading became!

I saw a woman called Debbie from Rochfordbridge a couple of years ago. She was really good. I walked into the room and she greeted me with 'Congratulations, how far along are you? Six or Seven weeks?' I was seven weeks pregnant. She was bang on after that, again with yes or no answers.
    wow that is incredible, how she saw you were pregnant but better still the amount of weeks you are, you must be delighted with that reading. hope the future is bright .
    Never been to Billy but heard my sister say he was very good so dont know any more on that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭NickD

James DD wrote: »
    wow that is incredible, how she saw you were pregnant but better still the amount of weeks you are, you must be delighted with that reading. hope the future is bright .
    Never been to Billy but heard my sister say he was very good so dont know any more on that one.

I went to Billy with two friends and they thought he was brill, but I go nothing from him, maybe he just didn't gel with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JPW1979

any good readers based around the lucan area folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 JPW1979

actual any GOOD readers at all, im seeking closure on a historical issue, please people someone reliable

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭bipedalhumanoid

JPW1979 wrote: »
    actual any GOOD readers at all, im seeking closure on a historical issue, please people someone reliable

thanks

Yes. Me. I just read War and Peace. I read it real good too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Confused12345

JPW1979 wrote: »
    any good readers based around the lucan area folks

Try Deborah Baker in clondalkin . I've heard great things about her haven't been myself she has a long waiting list and I'm not good with patience haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

Hi im in dundalk just wondering who be the best to visit aorund me or id even travel to dublin thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

Check out patricia Weston in skerries amazing lady

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 xarragh

anyone in the cork city area? or are all the mediums from the woods?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I got an appointment with Dymphna Hughes for October. Looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 madmannwithabow

Hi all,
    I have been to many psychics. I usually go at my wife's behest, and remain skeptic until i get good reason not to be. At present i have been to two readings that changed my mind, and of these i returned to Carmel for repeat appointments.
    She is a psychic medium and healer. My cousin and his girlfriend have been, as has my mother and all were very impressed, so its not just my subjective opinion.
    She provided in depth information about deceased relatives and physical injuries - 3pts
    Assessing my issues and questions without me saying a word - 3pts
    Future predictions - still awaiting a few long term ones, but - 3pts.
    She was also very personable and lovely to chat to.
    You can find her on Facebook or Pm me for contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 galwaygirl54

Does Carmel read cards or does she do mediumship or both ? Also could you pm me her contact details Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shaywhoop

She does card reading and a lot of other stuff too like emotional healing, house clearings and mediumship, Her phone number is 0877868641 or she has a Facebook called Spiritenergyhealing

• Registered Users Posts: 26 galwaygirl54

Thanks for phone number and reply

• Registered Users Posts: 8 simpletruth

Best to worst as it were:

Marjorie in Clondalkin - Not always 100per cent but still the best I've been to I reckon.
    Mark Flanagan/Aidan Storey/Joe Gough - I'd say all of these are about the same level for me.
    Trish Doyle - Dissapointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Any good ones in limerick . Has anyone been to Fiona Barrett in Newcastlewest or Anna Griffen in Angel times ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭kerry cow

Does any one know joe cassidy in naas .any info would be great .thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anna2411

Anyone have any reviews on bernie stokes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Aliceanne

Does anyone know where to a psychic medium called Trish... she is a reader on 7th Sense Psychics... but hasn't been online since last Feb....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 westie202_

Stargirl22 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I went to see Billy Martin on monday past in Tullamore, I went in with an open mind and I was really no wiser coming out :/ . He did the whole looking at my hand for clues to my personality and was accurate enough tho I am slightly unsettled, I found him almost flirtatious and he's old enough to be my dad! He asked a lot of questions and he asked me who was dead belonging to me, I found a lot of it to be contradictory and I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience.

He gave me a talk about how babies are conceived...apparently a key turns in the brain...

He did say something that has me unsettled, even tho it was as clear as mud

Maybe It's a sign to leave this all alone, I have had many readings but perhaps enough is enough...

I don't know what to do, in one way I'd like to see someone exceptionally good to see whether there are any similarities.
    I'd be really grateful for any feedback

Stargirl,
    Now I'm really mad, you asked if anyone had a similar exprience and YES! Everything you mentioned felt like my "reading".

He kind of looks like Les Croker from Eastenders, and I agree on the flirtatious thing. He took a glance at my hand and He did tell me that I was a victim of abuse (which was true) but when it came to my future all he told me was that I will get a new job and that was all I was told about my future.

Everything else he was saying was not accurate and then he would get defensive. And made me really nervous. So I just quickly finished up and told him to do my friend's reading.

I sat and listened to my friend's reading. He told her a few things about her past like - she got divorced and her mother passed away. But then it went downhill from there, nothing he was saying was right and my friend called him out and he would get mad and defensive. My friend is currently dealing with a court case and he picked up nothing on that.

I spent 80 euros on this reading to treat my friend and I. But It was ridiculous. I once went to a phsychic before who was terrible but she did not charge me for it. I really feel so disappointed on the whole trip. We walked out, knowing nothing.

I too am not going back to these so called psychics.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 xgrax

Has anyone gone to a James in Galway...think his surname may be Keane. He offers readings and healings? Just wondering what to expect

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Galway50

Hi,

Does anyone know of a fortune teller in the Dublin city area?

Thanks
    Galway50

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I wish I could re-live the 45 minutes I had with her back in June.

This woman has saved me years of misery. She is an angel.

I will never stop being grateful to this lady.

She has my seal of approval.

Joan you are a blessing x

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Danni21

xzanti wrote: »

Do you have contact info?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Seanachai

xzanti wrote: »

Does she go by Joan 'Paula' White on Facebook?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rainman16

In my opinion. Physics are all a bunch of fakes, fraudsters and charlatans. Astrology is also another load of utter nonsense.

Rainman16 wrote: »
    In my opinion. Physics are all a bunch of fakes, fraudsters and charlatans. Astrology is also another load of utter nonsense.

Approach it like a scientist then and test some of them out, keep a log and question them on the spot but be open to hearing what they have to say. There are complete charlatans like in any field but unless you actually try it how can you be so sure?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 JaneD33

Has anyone got a number for Gina Please, i heard she is amazing.

I went to see Debbie Gaby Barker and she was so good, names dates ect, the only thing is she has a 3 year waiting list :(

Shirley Ghostman

2l9qz2h.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

JaneD33 wrote: »

I went to see Debbie Gaby Barker and she was so good, names dates ect, the only thing is she has a 3 year waiting list :(

1) I'm in the wrong game

2) Does she pay tax on all this income?

NIMAN wrote: »
    1) I'm in the wrong game

2) Does she pay tax on all this income?

You'd have to give people information that's not available on social media or through old fashioned social engineering techniques. If you were just cold-reading, you wouldn't have a three year waiting list.

Seanachai wrote: »
    You'd have to give people information that's not available on social media or through old fashioned social engineering techniques. If you were just cold-reading, you wouldn't have a three year waiting list.

So do you think she isn't just cold reading?
    Do you actually think she is conversing with dead people?

Maybe she is just a very accomplished cold reader?

NIMAN wrote: »
    So do you think she isn't just cold reading?
    Do you actually think she is conversing with dead people?

Maybe she is just a very accomplished cold reader?

It's always possible, I'd have to visit her to verify it myself, but I don't discount the possibility that it's genuine straight off the bat. Generally if somebody is in this high demand, people have gotten good results.

There's an argument in paranormal research that some people can retrieve information that's local to the subject and they are not actually channeling as in communicating with the spirit of the deceased. If you're very skeptical about this kind of thing there is researcher called Anthony Peake who is very methodical about his work and backs it up with scientific studies.

http://skeptiko.com/anthony-peake-near-death-experiences-versus-actual-death/

Then there's always visiting a medium and seeing if the information they give you is vague or specific to yourself, I will admit though finding a good one is pretty difficult.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 xarragh

OK so, I can vouch for the ability but im not complete on the divide between 'feeling' and 'perception' when approaching that particular intention to mediumship for another (where handing of money is required). On the next level would be 'feeling the truth' and 'perception from familiarity'. On the side of whom seeks the mediumship, there is the question of the level of acceptance for either a 'longing for things to make sense' to 'a longing to feel a truth that will make no sense'. Between the two variables (the medium and the seeker), the truth can only come to light if there is a mutual respect and loving acknowledgment of gratitude before commencement of the session. So when the session is over the seeker will, 1. unconsciously change in some form or manner or 2. head off in denial of the message because either it does not make sense or they misinterpret the message leading them into a cognitive dissonance.

you are a direct threat to the message you will receive and if you are not open to it then then dont go. If you are completely open to it chances are you are already on the path but are stuck. You can mark on a calendar a day in the future, saying on this day, i will be ready to hear the truth. We are all capable of mediumship. Take a hundred out of one pocket, tell yourself you want the truth about [insert issue] and put the money into the other pocket. Feel the value of how much you want to know.

Whats the issue? trusting people who let you down. so allow yourself to be angry at all those who let you down. Then feel about all those who trusted you and you let them down. Key might be, EXPECTATION (input), Manipulation (process)& control (output). Only then will you understand and Know who is BS and who isn't.

The best psychic i know is myself. Translating the messages can be tricky because if someone is looking for a change that the medium is in denial of in their own life, the message will come out jiberish. the medium may unconsciously block it or misrepresent it. I will be honest when that happens. I had to get used to getting embarrassed myself during a reading.

I'm happy to share a reading for you all. I got an image of a tin of beans, I loved to have beans in my dinner when i was young but that was one of few requests i was granted as a child. when i got beans with my dinner i feel grateful to the provider and felt i was receiving love in the action. So, feel grateful before you do anything or receive anything whether good or bad. Because the more grateful you are more they will feel the affect the action has upon you. remember, you can look sad when receiving a gift. Dont be manipulated to pretend to be happy if what you receive is pain and don't blame the medium if you are addicted to only feeling good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

Kazohaz wrote: »
    Hi. Can anyone pm me Bernie stokes contact details, I hear she is brilliant, have never been to a medium and would like not my first experience to turn me off them altogether.

It's not a psychic that you need!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

JaneD33 wrote: »

Hi Jane, I just contacted Debbie for an apt. Can you tell us more about your reading?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 simpletruth

Best I've been to were Marjorie in Clondalkin & Joe Gough.

Worst by far were Alice Burke and Trish Doyle in the South East. Both cold readers in my view as I've been to both and been sorely disappointed.

Seanachai wrote: »
    It's always possible, I'd have to visit her to verify it myself, but I don't discount the possibility that it's genuine straight off the bat. Generally if somebody is in this high demand, people have gotten good results.

There's an argument in paranormal research that some people can retrieve information that's local to the subject and they are not actually channeling as in communicating with the spirit of the deceased. If you're very skeptical about this kind of thing there is researcher called Anthony Peake who is very methodical about his work and backs it up with scientific studies.

http://skeptiko.com/anthony-peake-near-death-experiences-versus-actual-death/

Then there's always visiting a medium and seeing if the information they give you is vague or specific to yourself, I will admit though finding a good one is pretty difficult.

Thanks for the link, but its far too long to read for something I would be very doubtful about.

• Advertisement
Advertisement