Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How stuffed are you right now? (Christmas Day)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

I shouldn't have come into this thread. We went to her brothers for dinner and an excellent evening it was. He surprised us all with how well he did everything. Now though we've hit a major problem.....no feckin Christmas dinner sandwiches :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Thats all very well and good but there's not a fireman in sight is there?

I wouldn't know. I can't see through all the clothes I'm wearing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

fryup wrote: »
    i think its time for my xmas poo, must grab the rte guide to read while i'm on the throne and see whats on tomorrow

didly squat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

My whole day last like an episode of man v's food.I'm still atein' sheets of ham loose outa me hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Feeling pretty gross right now. Ate far too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Full but still want some nibbly things...Tube of Pringles not opened yet and they're calling me.
    Have no bread so can't make turkey sandwiches..which is probably a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Am drinking beer. Stop. Just had some crisps. Stop. Am drinking beer. Stop. Will probably have a sammich later. Stop. Am drinking beer. Stop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

smurgen wrote: »
    My whole day last like an episode of man v's food.I'm still atein' sheets of ham loose outa me hand.

For some reason Im picturing you as a very hairy and single farmer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Heh I read that as "very hairy and single female"
    :pac::pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 25 Thanks very much

Just after a second Christmas dinner and desert there. I think I'm going to explode. There is still only half a breast gone off a 16 pound turkey. Great days ahead.:pac::)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Time for a second round of xmas dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Im so disappointed with the Roses this year. What happened to my beloved coconut one? And why did they put the nasty coffee one into a green wrapper, leading to bitter resentment and disappointment with every bite?

To deal with this emotional unrest, I binge ate all of them.
    My stomach hurts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I'm so stuffed and I want moar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Days 298

beks101 wrote: »
    Im so disappointed with the Roses this year. What happened to my beloved coconut one? And why did they put the nasty coffee one into a green wrapper, leading to bitter resentment and disappointment with every bite?

My stomach hurts.

They feckin halved the tin size by the looks of it. Dirty c*nts!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

I was delighted and surprised to see the coffee rose back, even if it is in a green wrapper. It really made my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

The turkey is back out of the fridge. Better eat it before someone else will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

My stomach hurts.

:pac::pac::pac:

This thread is delightfully decadent and sinful. I didn't know whether to be ashamed of all the displays of excess or jealous of all the Christmas fun you are all obviously having. I've settled for an acceptable compromise - I am jealoushamed :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Im so disappointed with the Roses this year.

Hero's are better not a disapointing one amongst them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

I had a piece of cheesecake and deep fried mozzarella sticks for breakfast.

Delicious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

I'm not a farmer but that's now important right now,all that matters right now is that I am eating a sheet of sliced beef loose out of my hand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Had a treble fecker sammage. Layer of ham and brown sauce, layer of turkey and mustard, top layer was cheddar cheese. 4 cuts a rye bread washed down with a tankard of tae and some usa biscuits :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Just watching the weather where Avonmore cream is shown at the beginning so I had to have a big lump of Christmas pudding. Not even that mad on Christmas pudding but I feel it's my duty to eat a bit of pudding.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

I could only finish one and a half of two mince pies covered in glorious hot Devon custard earlier.

I feel I may be done lads. Someone tag me out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I could only finish one and a half of two mince pies covered in glorious hot Devon custard earlier.

I feel I may be done lads. Someone tag me out

I was about to tap out myself, but then my sister in law arrived on with these -

8cmzJU.jpg

She knows me so well :D

All gone now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Im so disappointed with the Roses this year. What happened to my beloved coconut one?

Heh? :confused:
    catallus wrote: »
    I was delighted and surprised to see the coffee rose back, even if it is in a green wrapper. It really made my day.

It's not *back*. It's a completely different chocolate to the coffee one they used to have in it well over a decade ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Heh? :confused:

It's not *back*. It's a completely different chocolate to the coffee one they used to have in it well over a decade ago.

It tastes precisely the same!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I was about to tap out myself, but then my sister in law arrived on with these -

8cmzJU.jpg

She knows me so well :D

All gone now :o

Every person I nursed over 80 loves those sweets too. Easy on the gums, or so I'm told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Rasheed wrote: »
    Every person I nursed over 80 loves those sweets too. Easy on the gums, or so I'm told.

I was like a bitch all day yesterday because I get a box of jellies every year, and nobody got me jellies, happy out now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I had cereal yesterday and noodles today. I am STARVING. But I still have a touch of that vomitting bug thing so it's just a waste of food eating it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

catallus wrote:
    It tastes precisely the same!!!!
    It doesn't at all. The old one had a white-colored, coffee-flavored creme filling and the chocolate exterior was slightly darker. This one is milk chocolate with a coffee-flavored praline center.

Advertisement