Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How stuffed are you right now? (Christmas Day)

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

It doesn't at all. The old one had a white-colored, coffee-flavored creme filling and the chocolate exterior was slightly darker. This one is milk chocolate with a coffee-flavored praline center.

It tastes exactly the same. It looks different, ok, but the taste is what counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

catallus wrote: »
    It tastes exactly the same. It looks different, ok, but the taste is what counts.
    Not to me, it doesn't. Plus, even if it did, it's not all about taste. It's about texture and mouth-feel also. It's a completely different sweet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

catallus wrote: »
    I was delighted and surprised to see the coffee rose back, even if it is in a green wrapper. It really made my day.

They still taste cheap though. I accidentally ate one yesterday.

The horror. The horror!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    They still taste cheap though. I accidentally ate one yesterday.

The horror. The horror!

Perhaps it was my wistful yearning for the coffee-rose of yesteryear, much like the desire of a long-cold heart to see a nearly forgotten loved one, but when I discovered the coffee-cocoa confection and unwrapped it, I could feel so many emotions rush back from the many years where such needs have gone by unanswered, that my mouth and mind at that moment my tongue touched the velvet praline made me recall so strongly all that I have been going without, all throughout those lonely times, when I had to suffice with such inferior sweets as the GoldenBarrell.

No, my secret dreams are now answered in the form of the new CoffeeEscape.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I've eaten and eaten and eaten all over Christmas and still not full!

Hungry 24/7!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Holsten wrote: »

Hungry 24/7!

Tapeworms Ted! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Holsten wrote: »

Hungry 24/7!

You might want to have that looked at ;)

Advertisement