Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,672 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Sienna keeping Tom?

OMG the same house that Will has his hostages :eek:

Cant wait for tonight's E4 episode

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Watched the next episode on E4 as I won't get to see it on channel 4 tomorrow.
    I can't remember which episode it was so making this a spoiler. Something Will said when he went back into room with Sienna made me wonder if Patrick possibly sexually abused Sienna. Something happened with that room Tom is in I reckon.

mandz wrote: »
    Watched the next episode on E4 as I won't get to see it on channel 4 tomorrow.
    I can't remember which episode it was so making this a spoiler. Something Will said when he went back into room with Sienna made me wonder if Patrick possibly sexually abused Sienna. Something happened with that room Tom is in I reckon.

I was hoping Will or the cops would find poor Tom

Karma is a bitch for Will now he really cant walk :P so glad he was caught out now roll on Sienna and Patrick's secrets coming out and a nice happy ending for Maxine and Dodger :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I can see this Siena thing running till Christmas, really needs to end soon, but i dont think there is much on going on in Hollyoaks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

naughtb4 wrote: »
    I can see this Siena thing running till Christmas, really needs to end soon, but i dont think there is much on going on in Hollyoaks

Its completely ridiculous! Seriously, whena woman is in a relationship with the father of her child would he not be a tiny little bit suspicious that she won't let him touch her bump?? And seriously the cops checking a crime scene without turning on lights and using tiny torches! Its beginning to annoy me now!

• Advertisement

Shame Martha has left she was a decent character and wasn't she shot in the back by Will :confused:

Joe is arrested for Trent's murder

Gee_G wrote: »
    Its completely ridiculous! Seriously, whena woman is in a relationship with the father of her child would he not be a tiny little bit suspicious that she won't let him touch her bump?? And seriously the cops checking a crime scene without turning on lights and using tiny torches! Its beginning to annoy me now!

I wouldn't be surprised if Sienna keep up the pregnancy pretence and steals a baby, btw how far along is Cindy :P

I hope George and Vincent stay in NI and also why didn't Martha say goodbye to George she was like a surrogate mother to him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

What's the bets that just before Sienna is meant to go into labour Chloe arrives back and hey presto Sienna has her baby then. Why won't Danny leave John Paul alone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Tommy now knows that Sienna was lying to him as he spotted the child missing poster in the hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Kess73 wrote: »
    Tommy now knows that Sienna was lying to him as he spotted the child missing poster in the hospital.

I not so sure, Tom has never been shown to be the most intelligent.
    Think he thinks he is missing and wanted *sigh* Dam Siena

Surely the cops can trace the call from Tom to Nancy in the pub to the payphone near the hospital and check CCTV footage and see Tom come in with Sienna but then again soap cops are dumb :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

WOW, Well done to Hollyoaks last night, Oaks 1.41m (6.8%) the show's highest figure of the year.

With no big story or death in last night ep? ,seem odd for normal eps to get this high!

Just watching last nights E4 episode.
    Cindy "Hi Holly, have you done something with your hair?" Ha ha. No Cindy, she is a completely different person!!

Dodger
    discovers Sienna isn't preggers

Again Frankie she is a dog in heat :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Again Frankie she is a dog in heat :mad:

So gross going after her granddaughter's best friend's boyfriend. God help Darren's little boy in 16 yrs time.

Hollyoaks bosses are bringing back Sonny Valentine with a new actor in the part, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

Aaron Fontaine has been cast in the role of Sonny and has already started filming with the Channel 4 soap.

Viewers will see Sonny arrive back in the village in January, shaking up life for the McQueen family.

Long-time fans will know that Sonny is the brother of Carmel's late husband Calvin Valentine.

As Calvin was killed by Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter) in 2010, the return of Sonny could bring back bad memories for all concerned.

Show chiefs have a dramatic storyline on the way for Sonny, but full details of what's in store are being kept under wraps.

Can someone confirm for me if Sienna was actually pregnant and had a miscarriage? Or was the whole pregnancy a lie?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Can someone confirm for me if Sienna was actually pregnant and had a miscarriage? Or was the whole pregnancy a lie?
    the whole pregnancy is a lie i think

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »

I don't think she was ever preggers but Frankie did find a positive test in the bin :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I think she just penned another line on the pregnancy test and Darren didn't notice.

Sienna is left horrified as one of her biggest deceptions is exposed during a public showdown with her arch-nemesis Nancy at The Dog.

As Sienna and her partner Darren celebrate their engagement party at the pub, they're interrupted as Nancy gatecrashes the proceedings.

Nancy is furious after making a damning discovery about Sienna, so she marches into the party and flies at her rival.

Darren quickly pulls Nancy away, but the damage is already done as everyone is shocked to see that Sienna's fake baby bump has been exposed

:) Yay finally :cool:

Sienna is left horrified as one of her biggest deceptions is exposed during a public showdown with her arch-nemesis Nancy at The Dog.

As Sienna and her partner Darren celebrate their engagement party at the pub, they're interrupted as Nancy gatecrashes the proceedings.

Nancy is furious after making a damning discovery about Sienna, so she marches into the party and flies at her rival.

Darren quickly pulls Nancy away, but the damage is already done as everyone is shocked to see that Sienna's fake baby bump has been exposed

:) Yay finally :cool:

PLEASE tell me that's this week. Its getting bloody ridiculous!

PLEASE tell me that's this week. Its getting bloody ridiculous!

Friday, December 13

Friday, December 13

OK....I can wait until then :-)

So was Sienna really preggers when she was 13 maybe Patrick is it's daddy too :eek:

So was Sienna really preggers when she was 13 maybe Patrick is it's daddy too :eek:

Starting to look that way.

Aw....got a bit teary eyed watching on E4 tonight! :)

• Advertisement

Aw....got a bit teary eyed watching on E4 tonight! :)

Yes poor Dennis :(

Advertisement