Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,328 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lindsey is jealous of Sinead was obvious at dinner

Danny secrets have to come out soon

Hollyoaks schoolboy Tom Cunningham will go missing in a forthcoming storyline, Digital Spy can reveal.
    The popular teen, played by Ellis Hollins, does a disappearing act later this month after troubles within his family come to a head.
    Tom is at the centre of more drama in upcoming episodes as he sees scheming Sienna Blake's true colours once again, finding out that she is lying about being pregnant.
    However, when a hapless Darren Osborne continues to side with his deceitful partner, Tom is left feeling more lonely and isolated than ever. Viewers will see him decide to run away from the village, leaving a note behind.
    As illustrated in the picture above, 'Missing' posters have recently been up on display on the Hollyoaks set as Tom's disappearance rocks the locals.
    A Hollyoaks source told Digital Spy: "Tom's loved ones are distraught over his disappearance and launch a frantic search for him. It's only after he's gone missing that they all realise how unhappy he's been."

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hollyoaks Later trailer which starts next Monday at 10pm

Bump reminder for tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bump reminder for tonight
    yes 10 p.m. e 4 looking forward to it yup yup

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

yes 10 p.m. e 4 looking forward to it yup yup

It's not great so far is it...

• Advertisement

It's not great so far is it...
    i thought it was a good episode myself but i don't think the fantastic later that was last years with brendan can be beaten

i thought it was a good episode myself but i don't think the fantastic later that was last years with brendan can be beaten

I agree

I don't like the changes in the characters of Callum and Esther, I think Callum will die in the Later series this week

Finally Nancy back on screen yay

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Anyone else think Tony's Hollyoaks Later ark is all going to turn out to be one big surgery/hospital induced dream?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

What did ye think of Hollyoaks Later then? Thought myself it dragged here and there and Tony's brother, friend and son didn't act like they cared much that Tony has cancer at times. Wasn't expecting what happened at the house at all. Hollyoaks know how to keep characters exits quiet to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I think if they had completely cut out that random Theresa storyline to give more time to the teens and Tony's it would have been a winner of a week. The end result was very rushed :(

The Theresa thing bugged me too. Nice to see Duncan Button. He's another character who no one talks about not even Ruby. Martha will surely hit the drink big time now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

KKkitty wrote: »
    The Theresa thing bugged me too. Nice to see Duncan Button. He's another character who no one talks about not even Ruby. Martha will surely hit the drink big time now.

Did your one kill Callum yeah?
    I only watched the start of the week and then the last one because I thought they were quite crap!

Gee_G wrote: »
    Did your one kill Callum yeah?
    I only watched the start of the week and then the last one because I thought they were quite crap!

Yeah she did. It seemed all over the place. It wasn't like the Later with Brendan at all.

KKkitty wrote: »
    What did ye think of Hollyoaks Later then? Thought myself it dragged here and there and Tony's brother, friend and son didn't act like they cared much that Tony has cancer at times. Wasn't expecting what happened at the house at all. Hollyoaks know how to keep characters exits quiet to.

It was sh*t

Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter has announced that she is leaving the show.

The actress, who has played Theresa McQueen for five years, will bow out of the Channel 4 soap at the end of her current contract.

Confirming her decision, Porter told the Daily Star Sunday: "I've loved playing Theresa and of course being a McQueen. I've been so lucky to have been given some amazing storylines over the last five years.

"I start to feel a little emotional when I think about leaving but the time is right for me to move on. I've still got a while to go yet so there'll be plenty more mischief from Theresa over the next few months."

Theresa's exit storyline will see her finally "face the consequences" of killing Calvin Valentine back in 2010. However, the door will still be left open for a possible return.

Hollyoaks' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood said: "Jorgie is a beautiful, sexy and delightful presence on and off screen - a real talent. But Theresa has got away with murder for many years, so it is time for her to face the consequences."

A rocky year for the McQueens has already seen fan favourites Claire Cooper and Nicole Barber-Lane depart their respective roles as Jacqui and Myra.

Porter is expected to film her final scenes later in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The last few minutes on E4 tonight were wow :-o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Every now and then Hollyoaks is awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Pretty.Odd.

It's rare that Hollyoaks Later is eclipsed by the normal Hollyoaks... really thought this years Hollyoaks Later wasn't worth it.. was much more interested in the scenes featuring Sienna, Darren, Tom or the Ash and Will story, even Mercedes. Think these should have featured in Later would have made for great viewing!

Really don't think last years Later with Brendan and Cheryl can be beated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Yep, not too shabby at all for Hollyoaks!
    Iwas very impressed!!

I think if they had completely cut out that random Theresa storyline to give more time to the teens and Tony's it would have been a winner of a week. The end result was very rushed
    completely agree all though i didn't mind the army story but i wouldn't have been bothered if they did cut it, apparently some sceenes from the teenagers story line were cut which is unfortunate if true

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

For a soap opera, the final scenes were very impressive tonight.

And just when I hoped Will was going to get a good kicking from Dodger :mad:

Kess73 wrote: »

Just caught up on it. The explosion scenes were fantastic! Almost as good as the fire at the Dog in the Pond a couple years back! Can't wait to see who survives! Love Hollyoaks for not being afraid to kill a couple of their main characters at a time! Makes great television, should be a good week!

Kess73 wrote: »

Dodger probably wont remember a thing :( as long as don't die, I could look at him all day :o Savage acting talent :P

I think Doug will die and maybe Ash and/or her mother Martha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

How come Ash doesnt know that Callum is dead yet Theresa is back in the village? It must be a day or two since he was killed in "Hollyoaks" time yet she doesnt know.

I bet Dodger will get Amnesia or else Will will use that Jedi mind trick of his that he has of making normally intelligent people believe the most stupidest excuses :D

Too much OTT stuff happening in Hollyoaks at the moment. Would the McQueens really have gone to a party with just themselves when they knew that Ste and Doug were having a going away party :D or at the very least would they not have combined the two events in the one place.

Maxine Minniver terminates Dodger Savage's baby next week, after their shock one-night stand last month.

Despite the fact that Maxine (Nikki Sanderson) and Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) seem to be back on track, Maxine secretly heads to a family planning clinic where she bumps into Cindy.

As Maxine heads back home after having the termination, she is greeted by an unknowing Patrick.

However, when Patrick finds a post-care leaflet in her bag, he realises what she has been up to and his shock turns to rage.

Knowing Maxine is in pain after her procedure, Patrick decides to make her pay, so tells Sienna they will both look after Oscar for the day. However, later on, Patrick finds Maxine unconscious on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Hilarious Clare death

<3 Doctor Browning

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Three dead tonight, and two maybes (although I expect both maybes to pull through).

Wonder how many more will be written out of the show this week.

• Advertisement

Great scenes tonight on e4! Good writing, good acting and great stunt.

Advertisement