Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Were Tom and Martha at the party too? Tom was going to show Darren the video unless Sienna got to him

Damn Sinead lives on :mad:

I am really shocked Claire was killed off so soon after her release and with her father being on the show now

Major credit to the show for the explosion scene

Dodger has to be alive he needs to expose killer Will but he probably wont remember :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

It was rediculous the way Claire died. Then to top it off you had the Dirty Den type death of Browning with the 3 women. So Mercedes is involved in 2 deaths in the space of a half hour :D Sinead was responsible for bomb going off in the house also.

I bet neither of them will be bothered about it in a couple of weeks.

There are far too many deaths in Hollyoaks. You get dezensitised to them.

Good to see Trevor isn't all bad he has a heart must have been seeing the kids (JP's and Theresa's) that stopped him

I wonder will the doc will be buried outside the McQueen's house :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

gazzer wrote: »
    It was rediculous the way Claire died. Then to top it off you had the Dirty Den type death of Browning with the 3 women. So Mercedes is involved in 2 deaths in the space of a half hour :D Sinead was responsible for bomb going off in the house also.

I bet neither of them will be bothered about it in a couple of weeks.

There are far too many deaths in Hollyoaks. You get dezensitised to them.

We did not see Browning die though. Both Browning and Dodger were in Schrodinger's cat territory after last night's episode. The actor playing Browning has left the show but I have a feeling that he might be alive and get carted off to prison so that there is a door left open for the character to return.

Reckon Dodger will be the one that gets killed off, so that Will can continue to leave a trail of death behind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Looks like I might have been a tad wrong in what I thought about Browning :D

• Advertisement

I liked the scene with Ste and Danny and about time he told Ste he is father

Poor Dennis looks like his Leanne is also a goner :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Denis :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

So who's dead so far? Browning, Ash, Claire, Doug and Leeanne is dying so is that all that will die then?

KKkitty wrote: »
    So who's dead so far? Browning, Ash, Claire, Doug and Leeanne is dying so is that all that will die then?

Callum and Jade died in the Hollyoaks Later series

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

KKkitty wrote: »
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Callum and Jade died in the Hollyoaks Later series

I read somewhere that 7 were going to die including case regulars so that should be it so. I really wish Will had died though I'm sick of him and the storyline at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I wonder will they go the Halloween route for the Will reveal? Although I don't see Dodger recovering from amnesia in 10 days. We could be waiting until Christmas. Weirder things have happened in the show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Will really creeps me out. His red eyes. Ewwww. Really tired of that story now. Needs to be found out soon.

Where was Patrick last night? His son was unconscious and his 'pregnant' daughter was sitting by his bedside. Should he not have been there also, at least to support Sienna.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

Was it just me that found that scene with Will trying to smother Dodger really really badly acted. I know the actor who plays Will is a sh1te actor anyway but the whole "I must kill you because you know too much" and the weird eye thing he does was just laughable.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Will really creeps me out. His red eyes. Ewwww. Really tired of that story now. Needs to be found out soon.

Where was Patrick last night? His son was unconscious and his 'pregnant' daughter was sitting by his bedside. Should he not have been there also, at least to support Sienna.

Patrick knows the truth about Will but Will knows what is in Patrick's box so wont expose him

I want Dodger to remember soon and beat Will to death

Yes where was Patrick?

What exactly is in Patrick's box that could be so damning? Poor Dennis trying to explain to Leeanne what was happening to her :( I really want Dodger to regain his memory and beat the hell out of Will. Martha will a blubbering mess for months now. With Ash and Callum gone there's not much reason for her to stay unless she helps frame Will somehow.

I hope OB comes back to help Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Such a sad episode. The wedding was so beautiful, has Leanne not got any family? Even if they were on the other end of the country surely they would have driven all night to get to her by the next day. Why wasn't Evil Will at the wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

i only saw todays c4 episode, i actually wished i could hop in the tv pick up poor leanne and give her a big hug (i know i know LOL)

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Such a sad episode. The wedding was so beautiful, has Leanne not got any family? Even if they were on the other end of the country surely they would have driven all night to get to her by the next day. Why wasn't Evil Will at the wedding?

That's what bugs me about soaps. A character who moves into the area dies or has an accident and not one family member comes to see them.

James Atherton has left the show.

The actor, who plays killer Will Savage, confirmed the news to us on the red carpet at the Inside Soap Awards 2013.

Atherton has already filmed his final Hollyoaks scenes and his exit storyline will air in the week commencing Monday, November 4.

The dramatic week for the Savages kicks off when they learn that Will's late mother Anna left him an eight-bedroomed house in her will. Viewers know that Will killed Anna in a shock storyline last month.

When Will discovers that his family and other residents of the village are slowly growing suspicious over his true nature, he lures them to his newly-acquired house and holds them all hostage.

Dirk, Dodger, Patrick, Maxine, Sienna and Martha will all feature in the dramatic scenes.

As the action comes to a head, Dodger chases Will up onto the roof and a huge fight between them leads to the two brothers falling from the rooftop and onto the ground below.

Show bosses are keeping tight-lipped over whether Will could die in the incident or if he will be arrested for his crimes.

• Advertisement

Hollyoaks will explore the issue of domestic violence in a new storyline as Patrick Blake starts hitting his girlfriend Maxine Minniver.

Next week's episodes see school headteacher Patrick (Jeremy Sheffield) lash out at Maxine for the first time after discovering that she had a one-night stand with his son Mark 'Dodger' Savage when they were recently separated.

Viewers of the Channel 4 soap have already seen a slow build-up to the shocking moment, as Patrick has often been shown as possessive and controlling in his relationship with Maxine.

Nikki Sanderson, who plays Maxine, told Digital Spy: "I feel very honoured to be part of this storyline, because it's such a serious issue. Obviously there are many people out there who are going through the exact same thing at the moment.

"There are also probably people who are in the beginning stages of it, but don't recognise the signs that it will turn into a domestic violence relationship.

"I'm really honoured that myself and Maxine have been chosen to do this. I hope that me and Jeremy can really do the storyline justice and make it as realistic as possible."

Sanderson has been preparing for the storyline by thoroughly researching the issue, and is hoping that the upcoming scenes will raise awareness among viewers.

She continued: "I'm hoping it will be quite insightful for the audience and people might learn a lot more about domestic violence relationships.

"We've been very subtly brewing this story over the past six months. Up until now, Patrick has lost Maxine her home because he bought the flat that she rented. She's also lost all of her friends, because Patrick has alienated them all.

"She has no financial independence, because Patrick made her quit her job and become a housewife. He's also been encouraging her to change her appearance and how she dresses, so it's been very, very subtle. It's not just an overnight thing. In order to make the story real, it had to take time to build up."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

What's the story with E4's episode last night?? I found it all absolutely ridiculous!!

Gee_G wrote: »
    What's the story with E4's episode last night?? I found it all absolutely ridiculous!!

I'm glad Frankie is back and isn't taking any crap from Sienna

Nancy gets close to
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Pretty.Odd.

I thought it was lovely considering it's their 18th birthday. Tony's an original so it was a fitting way to celebrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,997 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I thought it was lovely considering it's their 18th birthday. Tony's an original so it was a fitting way to celebrate.
    completely agree, it was a lovely episode indeed, glad tony is in remitian

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

It was the whole hospital scenes with the midwife I found ridiculous!
    I had posted that before I watched the end....I did shed a tear then!;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Pretty.Odd.

It was the whole hospital scenes with the midwife I found ridiculous!
    I had posted that before I watched the end....I did shed a tear then!;-)

I agree there the midwife was ridiculous! Brought down the episode a notch but otherwise it was great!

Danny's preggers daughter looks as old as Diane :eek: and the cheek of Ste calling chavs in his shell trackie

Why the hell bring Vincent back

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Danny's preggers daughter looks as old as Diane :eek: and the cheek of Ste calling chavs in his shell trackie

Why the hell bring Vincent back

Vincent is a non entity really. Actually forgot about him and back he comes. Glad Ste has a proper family again. He's going to need it now. I wonder did Sienna kidnap Tom and has him holed up somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Advertisement