Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saville & satanic ritual abuse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Things have changed in this world, there is a new breed of Cop emerging in western Europe, they are going their there own way. No more, of obeying the old circle of corruption. Give them the support they need to take the perverts at the top down. Respect was expected for the elite. That day has gone, no one is entitled to respect, no matter what walk of life you are in unless you earn it. Entitlement is gone for the elite.
    One can hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

http://t.co/P53Xtul8rv

Newsnight presenter Jeremy Paxman told the inquiry "the important question" was how Savile had been allowed to rise to prominence within the BBC.

He said: “What was the BBC doing promoting this absurd figure, this absurd and malign figure? And I think that has to do with the fact of the BBC having been aloof from popular culture for so long.

You have my blessing, go forth and interfere.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BD-_xvSCYAAS1s8.jpg:large

keep posting those links ;)
    Although I could use a background story on that too.
    Still waiting for news on the UK gov..I wont hold my breath.

• Advertisement

Funny how its labeled as mistakes.
    And not a cover up or aiding a criminal.
    Did they mistakenly put the letter in the wrong folder maybe?
    Dont think so.

What is this clown up to.

Actor Roache: Sex abuse victims paying for past lives; abusers should be forgiven

http://news.eircom.net/breakingnews/21051879/?view=Standard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

tumblr_ltu1rcHud81r5o33so1_400.jpg

Eircom news ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Unbelievably crass and insensitive thing to say. I do agree with Roache on one point; abusers should be forgiven, eventually. But in this case his Coronation Street collegue's trial hasn't even been begun, so its hardly timely or appropriate.

Oracle wrote: »
    Unbelievably crass and insensitive thing to say. I do agree with Roache on one point; abusers should be forgiven, eventually. But in this case his Coronation Street collegue's trial hasn't even been begun, so its hardly timely or appropriate.

In the father brendan smith's case, they said pedophile was not curable.

• Advertisement

Ok, I cant really be a good judge of this,because I dont watch tv.
    So I may not have gotten the correct reference if this is relating to a tv show.

Ive been seeing this damn advert popping up on boards every day and its really annoying.
    There is another picture with this advert that would give more of an idea,but I havent had a chance to capture it yet.

Is this a case of a company exploiting a news story?
    Or are they using this as part of their recent line of adverts based on antisocial creepy characters from a tv show?
    Or is this supposed to look normal to most people?

Either way I find it disturbing.Call me paranoid, whatever..
    But I wouldnt get insurance from these guys for sure.

image.png

It seems to me it might be based on one of those creepy characters out of a league of gentlemen type comedy series.
    Considering the companies previous adverts.
    But I cant find reference to this image anywhere at all.
    If so, is that really something they should be using where kids can accidently see it?
    Or again does this picture look perfectly normal to everyone?
    I feel its playing on stereo types.

ow it might be that because I only see this advet when looking at the threads on boards and the pedophile thread is viewable to my unconscious, that I get the idea this is dodge...
    But still the brown jacket and weathered patchy face, just looks looks like he is a stereo typical creeper.

With all thats going on with the Saville case and others folowing it, I was thinking maybe its a very subtle way to get the advert into peoples minds in an unconscious way.
    If you understand how the mind filters inuendo you will know exactly what im talking about regarding stereo types and subtle.

aha!
    After I posted the ad hit me again lol
    Here another of around 3-4 images from that advert.
    image23.png

Actually now that I see both images close together. The last being presented before the first in the advert( ive posted them in reverse order as i captured), unconsciously the 2 boys are not wearing sheepskin jackets.
    He is alone with his "stereo type" and its marvelous.
    After he is a Legend and the two boys have joined the "stero type".
    Now I am expecting harsh criticism and insinuations from detractors, but I honestly dont care what people think of me.
    Il be honest and say, I think this is at the least slightly creepy.

Torakx wrote: »
    Ok, I cant really be a good judge of this,because I dont watch tv.
    So I may not have gotten the correct reference if this is relating to a tv show. .... Il be honest and say, I think this is at the least slightly creepy.

I don't think there is a reference to a TV show. Its just an ad that's on TV. Its one of a series of Aviva ads where comedy actor Mario Rosenstock plays stereotyped characters saying how great Aviva are. Comedian Paul Whitehouse does similar ads for Aviva in the UK.

In the "sheepskin Rugby guy" ad the boys are supposed to be his grandsons. The mini-sheepskin jackets are a kind of "mini me" reference I think. It looks fairly innocent in the TV ad. I agree the popup images are a bit strange looking:

Oracle wrote: »
    I don't think there is a reference to a TV show. Its just an ad that's on TV. Its one of a series of Aviva ads where comedy actor Mario Rosenstock plays stereotyped characters saying how great Aviva are. Comedian Paul Whitehouse does similar ads for Aviva in the UK.

In the "sheepskin Rugby guy" ad the boys are supposed to be his grandsons. The mini-sheepskin jackets are a kind of "mini me" reference I think. It looks fairly innocent in the TV ad. I agree the popup images are a bit strange looking:

It is a slag at the rugger types, only they would complain.

Thanks I couldnt find a reference to that anywhere. It was really annoying me.
    Being away from Tv channels for so long has a weird effect.
    I see things alot differently to others.I dont have the same filters and some stuff people take for granted is like a slap in the face for me lol.

For what its worth the character is not as creepy in the tv advert.Although seems young to represent a grandfather.
    If I was doing the ad it would be an old man not a middle aged man with make up.
    Maybe they just posted the picture ads without thinking about how it looks.

Torakx wrote: »
    Thanks I couldnt find a reference to that anywhere. It was really annoying me.
    Being away from Tv channels for so long has a weird effect.
    I see things alot differently to others.I dont have the same filters and some stuff people take for granted is like a slap in the face for me lol.

For what its worth the character is not as creepy in the tv advert.Although seems young to represent a grandfather.
    If I was doing the ad it would be an old man not a middle aged man with make up.
    Maybe they just posted the picture ads without thinking about how it looks.

You make a good point though about TV in general, and TV ads in particular. I was looking at TV a while ago and there's many ads for baby nappies, baby wipes, etc ... Many feel the need to show a babys bottom. I was thinking why do we need to see that? We're not shown an adults bottom in ads for toilet tissue or adult incontinence products.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

CHARLES' LINKS TO SAVILE

A TOP-level cover-up was ordered to hide close links between Prince Charles and paedo Jimmy Savile, we can reveal today.

The full truth has been uncovered following a seven-month battle by the Daily Star Sunday.

continued http://www.dailystarsunday.co.uk/news/view/314114/CHARLES-LINKS-TO-SAVILE/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

CHARLES' LINKS TO SAVILE

A TOP-level cover-up was ordered to hide close links between Prince Charles and paedo Jimmy Savile, we can reveal today.

The full truth has been uncovered following a seven-month battle by the Daily Star Sunday.

continued http://www.dailystarsunday.co.uk/news/view/314114/CHARLES-LINKS-TO-SAVILE/

Check your link there BB it's broken.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that the usual impeccably high journalistic standards from the daily star have not been carried on to their IT staff, and instead we get a 404 error and a picture of a topless girl.

Quality journalism there. :rolleyes:

Sixtus wrote: »

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that the usual impeccably high journalistic standards from the daily star have not been carried on to their IT staff, and instead we get a 404 error and a picture of a topless girl.

Beats a picture of Jimmy Saville any day :p

Such a strange comment!

Obviously them changing the link has nothing to do with the "journalism". This is the main page http://www.dailystarsunday.co.uk/sunday/ where you will find the link. It would have been easier for you and more productive for us all if you had done this instead of making odd comments.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

Such a strange comment!

Obviously them changing the link has nothing to do with the "journalism". This is the main page http://www.dailystarsunday.co.uk/sunday/ where you will find the link. It would have been easier for you and more productive for us all if you had done this instead of making odd comments.

Because it's lurid titillation.

The story's "shock" is that someone (not necessarily Prince Charles) was embarrassed that Charles wanted Saville to head up a charity.

Thats it. Wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 El Chucko

Because it's lurid titillation.

The story's "shock" is that someone (not necessarily Prince Charles) was embarrassed that Charles wanted Saville to head up a charity.

Thats it. Wow.

True, not exactly earth shattering when you boil it down

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

juice1304 wrote: »
    Bullsi1t satanists don't believe in satan or the devil or god. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'd pull those smiley rolley eyes down now if I were you and google "Theistic Satanism", actually let me google that for you:rolleyes:

HERE YOU GO............JUST CLICK

CHARLES' LINKS TO SAVILE

Oop's that page was not found.....

254762.jpg

I found this one....
    254763.jpg

Its here
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/314185/CHARLES-LINKS-TO-SAVILE/
    A National Archives official explained the Charles paragraph was excluded under sections 40 and 41.

Section 40 refers to information that it would breach the Data Protection Act to reveal that that person would have a “legitimate expectation” that the information would remain private.

Section 41 covers information that was given in confidence.

Two documents in the dossier are still being covered up and will stay secret for 40 years after a ruling last October when claims about Savile began to emerge.

One, misspelling Savile’s name, is described as “Letter from Jimmy Saville to Prime Minister (undated).”
    The other is “Telephone message from Jimmy Savile” dated February 5, 1980.

Last night it was still unclear whose blushes were being spared by those sections ­remaining blanked out.
    Freedom of information campaigners have criticised officials for misusing the rules to keep information secret.

Guess charles being spared blush's, and whoever else......?

Let's try get back on topic......

Jimmy Savile was part of satanic ring

JIMMY SAVILE beat and raped a 12-year-old girl during a secret satanic ritual in a hospital.
    The perverted star wore a hooded robe and mask as he abused the terrifi ed victim in a candle-lit basement.
    The girl kept her torment hidden for nearly 20 years before finally opening up to therapist Valerie Sinason.
    Dr Sinason told the Sunday Express she first spoke to the victim in 1992. “She had been a patient at Stoke Mandeville in 1975 when Savile was a regular visitor.
    “She recalled being led into a room that was filled with candles on the lowest level of the hospital, somewhere that was not regularly used by staff. Several adults were there, including Jimmy Savile who, like the others, was wearing a robe and a mask.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-satanic-ring

'Satanic Jimmy Savile Wore Devil Robes at Scarborough Sex Club' [PHOTO]
    254766.jpg

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/439231/20130225/sex-abuse-club-victims.htm

Here's some more...

Mainstream Media ‘Created Climate For Savile’s Satanic Abuse’

A psychotherapist who worked with five of Jimmy Savile’s abuse victims has spoken about about the level of Satanic ritual abuse carried out by the deceased BBC presenter and other pedophiles in the UK.

Over 20 years ago I had two accounts of Jimmy Savile being an abuser,” but when she approached the police about the accusations, they found it “impossible to consider”.

“Savile was not only abusing all children with or without disabilities, in group settings, in individual settings, in hospital settings, he was also invoking belief systems, doing rituals, making children believe that he had extra powers, and if they didn’t obey him they’d be punished in an afterlife”.

“I can make clear that there are Satanists who would never harm anybody. It’s a legal belief system.”

When I talk about Satanists abuse I am in no way saying all Satanists are abusers anymore than when we speak about abuse by Catholic priests. But when Satanists are abusers, there are extra things for example Aleister Crowley that can be used to frighten children more. “But the use of cloaks, making spells, of making threats, threatening what will happen after death too, is something that they five different people that have spoken to me about Jimmy Savile all said he’d been part of”.

“I find it so disappointing, it was quiet a shock not just to me but to all the other people that work with ritual abuse survivors to have an intelligent, satirical paper take the strange view that no such thing could exist in the wake of the Kidwelly case which was a very successful prosecution in 2011 were four adults were convicted for the ritual abuse of vulnerable children, and were we’ve got lists of cases that have been successfully prosecuted, to say that nothing exists is creating the kind of climate that allows a Jimmy Savile to exist.”

“Savile told his victims that neither police nor press would believe them if they spoke out. Its now clear that his friends in West Yorkshire police actively covered up his crimes.

Listen to the interview in full here (second hour)

http://intellihub.com/2013/05/09/mainstream-media-created-climate-for-saviles-satanic-abuse/

I can't really understand why some people here are so sceptical about a link with paedophilia and satanism, both REALLY exist and at some levels are interwinded.............gasp..........is that so shocking?

Is it so SHOCKING that jim'll'fix it was both a satanist and paedophile?, not all paedophiles are satanists and not all satanists are paedophiles, but SOME are both and I'd put my money (if provable, one way or the other) that he was both and used one, his belief system to console himself for what he did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Here is more on the "guest house". It was being recommended by a Tory homosexuality advocacy group as a place to visit in the 80's.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/4816/tory-group-recommended-guest-house-in-met-paedo-probe

Nightmares at Elm Guest House

I just got round to watching it
    Very interesting interview worth a look

Royal cover up: Police censor Jimmy Savile interview transcript

PAEDOPHILE Jimmy Savile named the royal family in his bombshell interview with police but any mention of them was removed from the released transcripts.
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/346148/Royal-cover-up-Police-censor-Jimmy-Savile-interview-transcript

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Seems that Savile's Glenco hideaway has been graffitied again.

glen1.jpg

http://ecbiz126.inmotionhosting.com/~intmen5/bbc7.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Skull marked 'death to paedophiles' among bones found off French Riviera

Police launch murder investigation after bones belonging to at least four people are discovered on sea bed near Antibes

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/07/skull-marked-paedophiles-bones-french-riviera

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

People could have the opinion of me as an anti brit, but when you think of the people who got these honors seemed to have a leaning towards perversion.

****!:eek:

Who like?

Bono? Sir Bob? Surely not Daniel O'Donnell?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

MK ultra and ritual abuse

havent watched it yet

I will put it here if anybody wants to have a look

Advertisement