Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland De-Facto Visa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Patrin

The is a great post and highlights the sort of points that are big advantages.

In our case we have tons of photos and witness letters to show our 8 year relationship but other than 3 years in college 3 years ago we have spent only months here and there together. The other thing that scares me seeing people talking of binders is the fact that we met so young (16+19) means a lot of the emails, facebook/myspace, phone messages etc of the past are gone. Partially down to our own inexperience and lack of future planning and other times down to hacks, etc.

I'm nervous they won't see enough backup documentation to agree we are. When we complete application she will have only been living with me 2 months here. I hope I can find a friendly advocate in INIS that can understand the difficulties of a long distance, long term young relationship. I see a lot of posters are maybe more older, established careers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mongopat

Anybody know where and what helth insurance to get for De Facto Visa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

alianoelle wrote: »
    My understanding of stamp 4 based on de facto was that you are not attempting to show that you are in a relationship, but rather in a relationship equatable to marriage. So, when I say that our application was straight forward, I simply mean that it was relatively simple to demonstrate this, given that our 7-year relationship (6 years living together) was deemed "common law" in my home country and was treated as a marriage in the legal sense (we filed our taxes together, were insured together as spouses, etc.). I also mean straight forward in the sense that we are both working professionals clearly able to demonstrate senior level positions, financial resources, and our move here was as a result of my partner being relocated by his employer who was covering our moving costs.

I included most of what the other posters have mentioned in previous posts, as well as business cards for my financial advisor back home to attest to my finances, a visual schematic showing the timeline of our relationship, a digital copy of everything I included in the binder, and I also included invitations that I had received to speak at conferences that I would not be able to attend if my permit situation was not resolved in the near future.

When I put my application together, I tried to look at it from the perspective of INIS:
    • Do they have what they need to determine that your relationship is equatable to a legal marriage? (not just a relationship)
    • Is there a clear and persuasive narrative? (I told the story of our relationship, not just providing facts and dates)
    • Is it extremely neat, grammatically correct, and well organised?
    • And compelling evidence that you will not be a burden to the state, but rather the opposite, a benefit to it (health insurance, strong financials, police clearance [I didn't include this, but it sounds like new applicants should])
    Two weeks after submitting, I went down to Burgh Quay and hand delivered a follow-up card, but I have no idea if that made any difference or not. In fact, for all I know it was just complete luck that my application was processed so quickly!

For those waiting unduly long periods of time I would think that visiting Burgh Quay and trying to find an advocate there for your case would be helpful. Everyone at INIS and GNIB that I have dealt with has been extremely kind and understanding. Another poster also recommended the proactive approach yesterday here.

I really hope this helps, and best of luck to everyone.

We did all of that, and are still waiting.....

Re going to the office? We never got anywhere doing that. Basically told where to go, we'd be told when the app went through but that was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mongopat

Sorry to have to ask this again but here goes :Anybody know where and what helth insurance to get for De Facto Visa

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alianoelle

I bought 3 months of travel medical insurance from my home country before I left. I included a copy of the policy in my application.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭The_Bot

mongopat wrote: »
    Sorry to have to ask this again but here goes :Anybody know where and what helth insurance to get for De Facto Visa

My OH took out a policy with Aviva for circa €43 a month. A policy with any of the Irish insurers should suffice (assuming you are living in Ireland at present).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lozza1984

Hi there,
    This has possibily come up before but here is the story.
    I am australian I met my partner who is irish in australia. We have been together for 2 and a half years. His new visa in australia was denied earlier this year and he overstayed his current visa by 3 weeks. He has a 3 year ban from australia. We both left and travelled. Now we both want to return to australia but it hasn't even been a year. If we were to get married outside australia then return as a married couple there is still a visa that we need to get isnt there ? And is there a chance it could be denied because of his 3 year ban ?
    What are our options ?
    any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

All non-citizens visiting Australia for any reason must have a valid visa. In truth you probably wouldn't even get to board the plane without one. The best thing to do would be to contact DIAC in London (they are the closest immigration branch to Ireland, don't bother ringing Dublin as they don't deal with anything visa or immigration related) and ask their advice. They are quite helpful to be fair. Their number is 0044 207 420 3690

Other than that I can't be of help. - as you can see most people here are the opposite to you non-Irish trying to get a visa for Ireland, rather than a visa to leave Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Lozza1984 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    This has possibily come up before but here is the story.
    I am australian I met my partner who is irish in australia. We have been together for 2 and a half years. His new visa in australia was denied earlier this year and he overstayed his current visa by 3 weeks. He has a 3 year ban from australia. We both left and travelled. Now we both want to return to australia but it hasn't even been a year. If we were to get married outside australia then return as a married couple there is still a visa that we need to get isnt there ? And is there a chance it could be denied because of his 3 year ban ?
    What are our options ?
    any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

3 year ban does not effect permanent visa, I had a friend who overstayed 6 years and had a 3 year ban but was granted a subclass 121 and was back within 4 months.

If you go defacto you are usually granted a Temporary visa for the first 2 years so maybe getting married might let him go straight to a Permanent visa, I believe the ban can be waived if it affects an Australian citizen but under the circumstances of him carrying a ban immigration would be very stringent that its a real relationship and not a marriage of convenience/business nature.

You best bet is

a) If he has a Trade/Profession apply for Permanent visa like 189 or 190, the ban will be waived.

b) if stuck try the Partner route which criteria often requires a very high standard of proof that its a real relationship.

You should contact a MARA migration agent for professional advice, Liz O' Hagan from AVS in Naas is very reputable.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭FalconXV

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    We did all of that, and are still waiting.....

Re going to the office? We never got anywhere doing that. Basically told where to go, we'd be told when the app went through but that was it.

Did you ever consider going to your TD? Do it the traditional Irish way. I had wrote that I had a job lined up. As soon as the TD got my query I got an approval within a few days. It may .... a few people but sometimes that's how you get things done here. You have to do what's right for you and herself.

I have done the long distance thing. It sucks but if you want to be together do your best to make it work.

• Advertisement

Finally got approval. Had to go legal in the end but was worth it. Happy, happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Finally got approval. Had to go legal in the end but was worth it. Happy, happy days :D
    Can you elaborate on that? If you feel comfortable.

You got an immigration lawyer? If you went with one of them you have to be careful that they don't screw you over, even though you got the right outcome.

FalconXV wrote: »
    You got an immigration lawyer? If you went with one of them you have to be careful that they don't screw you over, even though you got the right outcome.

Definitely wasn't screwed over... :D We just had her send in a letter saying she had a really good job offer (which was true) and that she was going to lose it if no decision by certain date. I think there were other things on it too, cant quite remember. Before that, we had sent in similar letters and received computer generated replies saying "please be advised average current wating time is 6 months, and if you change address let us know" :/

Like a sworn affidavit to make sure the information is correct? You have to get one if you get married as a foreigner in the church. The priest can allow that or ask you to go back to births, deaths and marriages in each jurisdiction you have lived in since you were 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭perfectblue

I would also argue that it's a bit discriminatory that you have to live together for 2 years. What about the cultures, religions and just personal beliefs that prevent some people from living together? Many Muslims would not live together prior to marriage. Because they don't live together and sleep together does that mean their relationship is less valid than a couple who do live together?

Plus the fact that one partner needs a visa kinda impedes living together!! My husband is Turkish and we did live together in Turkey. But had we not and just continued having a long distance relationship, how in gods name do they expect you to live together? Because not all nationals can get a visa at the border? So if one partner can't get a visa to enter the country its kind of impossible to come here and live together. Not everyone is applying for a defacto to stay, some need it just to get here at all?

Agree. But I think they are trying to limit this to people who are already here - ie students, people on work permits, etc. Or people who have gone through the process in other countries (a bit of laziness but makes their job easier). I don't know if there is anything that has precipitated this, but I can imagine they are thinking about the proliferation of virtual relationships too.
    In any case, I suppose I would have been denied the visa had this been in effect 6 months ago when I applied! Does anyone know if the new regulations will affect renewal?

There are ways around to prove that you live together.
    - Joint bank accounts to the one postal address.
    - Insurance joint policy to that address.
    - Eircom/internet joint.
    - Utilities bill with a joint account. You just have to agree to be added to the account.
    - Letter from parents to prove that. Get it sworn.

Even if the two years were done abroad have joint accounts, evidence of trips, itineraries, date stamped photographs. You still have to be here to apply for it so it is a risk to come here and wait.

Re renewal: unless there are any changes you don't even have to bring your partner. Just proof of address, passport, etc. My gard knows me so just takes my passport and stamps it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Does anyone know if the new regulations will affect renewal?
    I can't see how it would. Your relationship has already been verified & recognised by INIS, & the renewal is not a fresh application process as in submitting reams of documents etc, so once you can prove the relationship still exists you shouldn't have any problem going in & renewing your stamp.

There are ways around to prove that you live together.
    - Joint bank accounts to the one postal address.
    - Insurance joint policy to that address.
    - Eircom/internet joint.
    - Utilities bill with a joint account. You just have to agree to be added to the account.
    - Letter from parents to prove that. Get it sworn.

Even if the two years were done abroad have joint accounts, evidence of trips, itineraries, date stamped photographs. You still have to be here to apply for it so it is a risk to come here and wait.

I think it would be tough to have bank accounts or an insurance policy when both are in different countries. But, not a bad idea to get added to a cable/utilities bill ASAP even if you aren't yet in country.

I'm American and my boyfriend is Irish. Until I moved here, we hadn't lived together and actually hadn't spent more than 3 weeks together. Given how quickly I got approval, I'm wondering if, had I applied under these new rules, I would have gotten the Stamp 3 instead (which would have been fine for me as I do contract work).

I think it would be tough to have bank accounts or an insurance policy when both are in different countries. But, not a bad idea to get added to a cable/utilities bill ASAP even if you aren't yet in country.

I'm American and my boyfriend is Irish. Until I moved here, we hadn't lived together and actually hadn't spent more than 3 weeks together. Given how quickly I got approval, I'm wondering if, had I applied under these new rules, I would have gotten the Stamp 3 instead (which would have been fine for me as I do contract work).

I think you can get added to a policy. I was added on hers through her job. As long as you have valid bank cards for a while change your overseas bank account to their address. I was able to do that in Australia while I was there. Credit card was more difficult which I kept as Irish limits are low. Any things that you have purchased on there for the both of you such as presents, airfares can be handy proof of not only finances but also of what you have done as a couple.

• Advertisement

I think you can get added to a policy. I was added on hers through her job. As long as you have valid bank cards for a while change your overseas bank account to their address. I was able to do that in Australia while I was there. Credit card was more difficult which I kept as Irish limits are low. Any things that you have purchased on there for the both of you such as presents, airfares can be handy proof of not only finances but also of what you have done as a couple.

I tried to get added to my boyfriend's health insurance policy but they told me I needed a PPS (?) number. If you try to change your US bank account address to overseas, you run the risk of them claiming you as an expat, which can affect your tax status (and possibly get your bank accounts closed).

That being said, Amex had no issues changing my address to Ireland (and currency to Euros) so there are options.

However, I would imagine that INIS would be wondering how I was able to live in Ireland for 2 years without a valid visa...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DZ21

Hiya,
    I was wondering if anyone had any experience trying to enter Ireland once a tourist visa had expired but prior to de facto visa being approved. I was under the impression it was not allowed, however my partner and I called into INIS a few days to acquire if I needed to do anything as my 90 tourist visa was due to expire at the end of the week. The girl was very helpful and said I didn't need to do anything. She rang the department handling the visa and they said they weren't processing applications from July yet. However, both of them said I wouldn't have any trouble returning to the Unites States from the holidays regardless if my visa came through or not. Just to bring my letter stating I was a De Facto applicant. I am a bit worried of being denied at immigration at the airport though. Anyone know any more about this? Thanks in advance!

DZ21 wrote: »
    Hiya,
    I was wondering if anyone had any experience trying to enter Ireland once a tourist visa had expired but prior to de facto visa being approved. I was under the impression it was not allowed, however my partner and I called into INIS a few days to acquire if I needed to do anything as my 90 tourist visa was due to expire at the end of the week. The girl was very helpful and said I didn't need to do anything. She rang the department handling the visa and they said they weren't processing applications from July yet. However, both of them said I wouldn't have any trouble returning to the Unites States from the holidays regardless if my visa came through or not. Just to bring my letter stating I was a De Facto applicant. I am a bit worried of being denied at immigration at the airport though. Anyone know any more about this? Thanks in advance!

I don't recall ever getting an exit stamp from Irish immigration, so how would anyone know I'd over stayed my tourist visa last time? Just curious.

I can't answer your question specifically, but many have stated here that they've been told the same thing - you can remain in country as long as it takes for the application to process.

However, someone else here was just saying that they were denied the de facto status because they left the country while the application was still processing...?

I tried to get added to my boyfriend's health insurance policy but they told me I needed a PPS (?) number. If you try to change your US bank account address to overseas, you run the risk of them claiming you as an expat, which can affect your tax status (and possibly get your bank accounts closed).

That being said, Amex had no issues changing my address to Ireland (and currency to Euros) so there are options.

However, I would imagine that INIS would be wondering how I was able to live in Ireland for 2 years without a valid visa...
    You shouldn't have any problem getting a PPS number as you are entitled to work in Ireland, so you'd need one for that reason as well as to open (or be added to an existing) a bank account, insurance polices, get a driver's licence, along with a host of other public services. When applying just say that you've recently been awarded a stamp4 visa from INIS & want to open a bank account & take out an insurance policy as well as apply for work. Have a look here: http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/PPSN.aspx

''To get a PPS Number, you will need to fill out an application form and provide proof of your identity.

If you are not Irish, you will need to produce the following documents:
    EU/EEA citizen - Your passport or national identity card
    Non EU/EEA citizen - Your passport or 1951 Travel document

And

Evidence of your address, such as a household bill in your name. ''

Once you have that sorted out you should then look at adding your name to your partner's bank account, or opening up a new joint account, as well as adding your name to his health insurance policy. You wouldn't have to close your US bank account, but as you are probably aware you'll be fleeced with international bank transfer charges (intermediary bank charges as well as ordinary bank transaction fees), although there are other cheaper methods such as currency fair etc.

You will also have to do quite a lot of research with regard to your residential status for taxation purposes. Even if you work 'remotely' for a US based company, or do freelance work online when resident in Ireland you will probably find that you're likely to be required to conduct your tax affairs through Revenue Dept in Ireland. Your partner may be entitled to get an extra tax free allowance (tax credit) on his earnings for you.

Have a look here http://www.revenue.ie/en/personal/circumstances/moving/tax-residence.html & throughout the rest of the site, paying particular to Double Taxation Agreements(a US citizen resident in Ireland for tax purposes isn't normally liable to pay tax in both countries unless they have relatively high earnings & only then are liable on income over the set threshold). Basically you have to be upfront to Revenue about any money earned whilst resident in Ireland, as well as to IRS about money earned while not resident there.

You'll also have to do some research on the INS site. This really isn't the correct thread to be going into a lot of detail about taxation, but it may well transpire that you are liable to pay your tax in Ireland to Revenue Commissioners. You will still have to file a tax return each year to IRS but they may deem you as eligible for the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE), provided that this income is below a certain limit ($97,000 approx). Have a look here: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Foreign-Earned-Income-Exclusion

So, you have a lot of research to do, as it's slightly more intricate than I outlined above, but you should go ahead & apply for your PPS number now anyway. You shouldn't have any problems getting issued with one. As well as looking at both revenue.ie & irs.gov you may want to contact revenue by phone to ask for advice. You may want to post any queries you have over on the taxation forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1208/ Have a look here for info on filing taxes & the forms you need to submit to IRS: http://dublin.usembassy.gov/service/financial-services/irs.html/ It may also be worth your while contacting a tax consultant for a free consultation.

You shouldn't have any problem getting a PPS number as you are entitled to work in Ireland, so you'd need one for that reason as well as to open (or be added to an existing) a bank account, insurance polices, get a driver's licence, along with a host of other public services. When applying just say that you've recently been awarded a stamp4 visa from INIS & want to open a bank account & take out an insurance policy as well as apply for work. Have a look here: http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/PPSN.aspx

''To get a PPS Number, you will need to fill out an application form and provide proof of your identity.

If you are not Irish, you will need to produce the following documents:
    EU/EEA citizen - Your passport or national identity card
    Non EU/EEA citizen - Your passport or 1951 Travel document

And

Evidence of your address, such as a household bill in your name. ''

Once you have that sorted out you should then look at adding your name to your partner's bank account, or opening up a new joint account, as well as adding your name to his health insurance policy. You wouldn't have to close your US bank account, but as you are probably aware you'll be fleeced with international bank transfer charges (intermediary bank charges as well as ordinary bank transaction fees), although there are other cheaper methods such as currency fair etc.

You will also have to do quite a lot of research with regard to your residential status for taxation purposes. Even if you work 'remotely' for a US based company, or do freelance work online when resident in Ireland you will probably find that you're likely to be required to conduct your tax affairs through Revenue Dept in Ireland. Your partner may be entitled to get an extra tax free allowance (tax credit) on his earnings for you.

Have a look here http://www.revenue.ie/en/personal/circumstances/moving/tax-residence.html & throughout the rest of the site, paying particular to Double Taxation Agreements(a US citizen resident in Ireland for tax purposes isn't normally liable to pay tax in both countries unless they have relatively high earnings & only then are liable on income over the set threshold). Basically you have to be upfront to Revenue about any money earned whilst resident in Ireland, as well as to IRS about money earned while not resident there.

You'll also have to do some research on the INS site. This really isn't the correct thread to be going into a lot of detail about taxation, but it may well transpire that you are liable to pay your tax in Ireland to Revenue Commissioners. You will still have to file a tax return each year to IRS but they may deem you as eligible for the Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (FEIE), provided that this income is below a certain limit ($97,000 approx). Have a look here: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-Taxpayers/Foreign-Earned-Income-Exclusion

So, you have a lot of research to do, as it's slightly more intricate than I outlined above, but you should go ahead & apply for your PPS number now anyway. You shouldn't have any problems getting issued with one. As well as looking at both revenue.ie & irs.gov you may want to contact revenue by phone to ask for advice. You may want to post any queries you have over on the taxation forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1208/ Have a look here for info on filing taxes & the forms you need to submit to IRS: http://dublin.usembassy.gov/service/financial-services/irs.html/ It may also be worth your while contacting a tax consultant for a free consultation.

Thanks Cushie Butterfield. My post was actually referring to my pre-Stamp 4 status; however, you have reminded that I do need to sort out my tax status! You are right this isn't the board for it (though I didn't get much help on the taxation board when I posted about it a while back), but wondering if I might throw a question out there: we have these cheap tax places in the US (ie, H&R Block), and wondering whether that exists here in Ireland? I have an accountant in the US so sorted on that front (set up as a business there, so leaving the hard work to someone else!), but don't know how to go about finding an accountant here...

Thanks Cushie Butterfield. My post was actually referring to my pre-Stamp 4 status; however, you have reminded that I do need to sort out my tax status! You are right this isn't the board for it (though I didn't get much help on the taxation board when I posted about it a while back), but wondering if I might throw a question out there: we have these cheap tax places in the US (ie, H&R Block), and wondering whether that exists here in Ireland? I have an accountant in the US so sorted on that front (set up as a business there, so leaving the hard work to someone else!), but don't know how to go about finding an accountant here...
    Firstly the US embassy link I posted above doesn't seem to be opening so here it is http://dublin.usembassy.gov/service/financial-services/irs.html

There's a link at the bottom of the homepage to tax consultants in Ireland. Now I know that the list refers to consultants that specialise in the preparation of US tax returns, but it might be an advantage to use one of those, or at least contact them for further information as they would approach matters taking into account of the fact that you are a US citizen resident in Ireland. a lot of people in your position would be PAYE but no doubt they have dealt with others in your situation. However once you have sorted out your tax status you could use any chartered accountant with a knowledge of the Irish taxation system, or you could of course look after things yourself if you were inclined to.

My advice would be to contact Revenue directly. They are actually extremely helpful & would be able to advise you what course of action to take initially. They wouldn't recommend any particular accountant & AFAIK there isn't any firm similar to H&R Block here. Most people would more than likely go by word of mouth recommendations or google & ring around to find the best price for their requirements. Seeing as you got no help on the boards taxation forum you could ask for a recommendation over on askaboutmoney http://www.askaboutmoney.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

thanks for the links! I might actually call one of the tax consultants on the US Embassy page and see if they have someone in their office or can recommend someone for my Irish tax filing. I usually go with word-of-mouth, but don't really know anyone here in a similar position to me. I don't know anything about filing taxes in Ireland, but in the US, a good accountant who knows the ins and outs of your situation can have a huge effect. thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DZ21

We got our approval for the De Facto Visa in the mail yesterday! All in all it took just under 3 months for us. We went in on Monday to say my tourist visa was expiring, and sure enough they pushed the application through and it was processed the next day! Definitely worth calling in if you have a pressing matter and need your visa approval. They were very helpful and you don't need to stand in the queue! Best of luck to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Alcoholicia

Hiya, I'm from the states, and my boyfriend is Irish.

We've only been together 10 months, but we've talked about what will happen once we're finished with college. I've still got another year and a half, and he's finished with his IT degree at NUIG this year.

The living together for 2 years requirement used to be a suggestion to help the application along. Since we've only known each other long distance (we met online) but have seen each other in person totaling 9 weeks, he's coming for a visit over Christmas/New Years, I'm studying abroad there next semester, and more frequent visits in the future etc... how are we meant to meet this requirement?

We've agreed that I'll add my name to a lease if he gets his own place after college and is fortunate enough to find a well paying job, and try to put one of the bills in my name, but will I need a PPS number for any of that? Or at least a bank account that requires a PPS number? I'm not really sure how to go about this.

I'll probably apply for the working holiday visa after college, so that we would be able to live together for a year, but again it's only a year, and that visa cannot be extended under any circumstances.

Of course this is well into the future, but it really made my heart skip a beat when I saw the requirements have changed. It's very disheartening to read, and worries me for our future. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Patrin

Hiya, I'm from the states, and my boyfriend is Irish.

We've only been together 10 months, but we've talked about what will happen once we're finished with college. I've still got another year and a half, and he's finished with his IT degree at NUIG this year.

The living together for 2 years requirement used to be a suggestion to help the application along. Since we've only known each other long distance (we met online) but have seen each other in person totaling 9 weeks, he's coming for a visit over Christmas/New Years, I'm studying abroad there next semester, and more frequent visits in the future etc... how are we meant to meet this requirement?

We've agreed that I'll add my name to a lease if he gets his own place after college and is fortunate enough to find a well paying job, and try to put one of the bills in my name, but will I need a PPS number for any of that? Or at least a bank account that requires a PPS number? I'm not really sure how to go about this.

I'll probably apply for the working holiday visa after college, so that we would be able to live together for a year, but again it's only a year, and that visa cannot be extended under any circumstances.

Of course this is well into the future, but it really made my heart skip a beat when I saw the requirements have changed. It's very disheartening to read, and worries me for our future. :(

Similar situation though with a much longer relationship and I can tell you even with 8 years together I am worried about the 2 year rule too. The working visa will be a big help and rememeber to document everything and highlight the reasons for not being together. I wish we had thought about this so early on. I have nearly nothing other than photos from the first like 4 years. At 19 who thinks about those things? Wish you the best of luck and hope you two get things worked out.

Advertisement